You’ll need to wait it’s on lockdown 😂

I navigated my way around that problem, a long time ago 😉 :lol:

Dusk_Till_Dawn
38 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I’ve just raided a poppy tin to buy a chippy on the way home

:sweeet:

:jjyay:

extra salt and sauce 

Feet up, bottles of IPA and a bottle of vodka.

Sitting with my cardigan and brogues on, 

Party food in the oven and will order a Chinese carry out around 21.00.

While reading the comments on mysisterismymaw.net.

No Idle Talk
18 minutes ago, jamesm said:

.net has had more lockdowns this season than China...😂

It is kinda comical how often that site goes off grid. 

1 minute ago, RudiSkacelsLeftPeg said:

Really wish it would come out of lockdown. Refreshing every 5 mins 

I think the padlock will be on the gates for a couple of days. There is another option called hibees bounce but on a much smaller scale. 

3 minutes ago, RudiSkacelsLeftPeg said:

Really wish it would come out of lockdown. Refreshing every 5 mins 

You need to register once you do get on, that way no more lockdowns

Skivingatwork
1 minute ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Someone get in there and get some screenshots

This!

I revel in their hopelessness, despair and depression.

1 minute ago, RobNox said:

They've started a sack or keep wee Lee poll, almost 78% want him out

Hibs are a good laugh.. and really bad at the beautiful game .. relegation fodder  by the look of it..:leveinnaturalorder:luvly jubly

A_A wehatethehibs

This outcome was absolutely clear from the minute we all saw the absolute state of that clown mckirdy AKA son of Ratboy minus the talent 

Just now, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

:pleasing:

Reads like someone who has given up on life.

They might as well.

There's agony in every word. 

:glorious:

4 minutes ago, 151 said:

Lee Johnsons interview about the mediocrity is overly pleasing

Just seen it quoted on fuds.net....

“The ball was like a hot potato and to be honest I’m sick to death of the mediocrity. We need to move players out in January.

“We need outs. The outs are as important as the ins, again the mediocrity we have have got — I’m just being honest now. I’m in a place where I have to come out swinging. I’m not disrespecting players but decisions have not been good enough and we need to be better.

"We can’t keep being average at best. For a club like this it’s just not good enough. Everyone needs to tell themselves some home truths.

"The fit players at the moment either don't have that football IQ or the ability to manipulate the ball and that is frustrating.

"It's not the worst squad in the world, I'm not saying we are a bad team and I haven't lost belief in the ones I believe in. I just think we need to add better quality and work our budget better. There's a lot of average squad players and too many.

"I'd rather get rid of ten and sign one that is high quality. We have made mistakes, it's as simple as that.”

That's hardly the sort of talk to get the players onside!  Smacks of Pat Butcher when he called out the players saying a lot of them wouldn't be there the next season.  Sadly, he seemed to overlook the fact the he still needed these players top do a job for him during the remainder of the season.  Instead they downed tools on him and we all know what happened next.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
4 minutes ago, Bauld said:

The only downside will be if they do sack the numpty, add a couple in January and actually give us a spot of bother in the cup.

their transfer strategy is so bad that “adding a couple” will only drain the wage bill further. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, RobNox said:

“The ball was like a hot potato and to be honest I’m sick to death of the mediocrity. We need to move players out in January.

“We need outs. The outs are as important as the ins, again the mediocrity we have have got — I’m just being honest now. I’m in a place where I have to come out swinging. I’m not disrespecting players but decisions have not been good enough and we need to be better.

"We can’t keep being average at best. For a club like this it’s just not good enough. Everyone needs to tell themselves some home truths.

"The fit players at the moment either don't have that football IQ or the ability to manipulate the ball and that is frustrating.

"It's not the worst squad in the world, I'm not saying we are a bad team and I haven't lost belief in the ones I believe in. I just think we need to add better quality and work our budget better. There's a lot of average squad players and too many.

"I'd rather get rid of ten and sign one that is high quality. We have made mistakes, it's as simple as that.”

That's hardly the sort of talk to get the players onside!  Smacks of Pat Butcher when he called out the players saying a lot of them wouldn't be there the next season.  Sadly, he seemed to overlook the fact the he still needed these players top do a job for him during the remainder of the season.  Instead they downed tools on him and we all know what happened next.

:rofl:

game over! Dressing room gone, the dwarf will exit shortly 

4 minutes ago, Bauld said:

The only downside will be if they do sack the numpty, add a couple in January and actually give us a spot of bother in the cup.

More likely add a dozen in January while trying to offload the last dozen duds to come off the Ian Gordon conveyer belt of shitey signings

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, RobNox said:

That will get the players to dig deep for you...

He'll be gone,  the players won't play for him after that.

That's very poor mgt.

Airing your dirty laundry in public is last stand kind of stuff.

Second hibs manager in a row we've ended.

Edited by Bazzas right boot

3 minutes ago, RobNox said:

It’s Butcher talk right enough, and pretty obvious he thinks the player recruitment errors are not down to him. Expect him to be gone before the cup game.

1 minute ago, Bauld said:

Fair comment.  But I think we are actually trying to strengthen our squad too. Being the big team. I'd imagine we can bring in better quality.  But who knows eh!. Getting into Europe again would leave them even further behind... the cup , game is a great chance to pile on the misery for them.. even if we don't win the cup .. as long as they don't. Everyone is happy 😊 

A_A wehatethehibs
31 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

That will get the players to dig deep for you...

He'll be gone,  the players won't play for him after that.

That's very poor mgt.

Airing your dirty laundry in public is last stand kind of stuff.

Second hibs manager in a row we've ended.

Isn’t it the 3rd we sacked Jack Dross as well?

kingantti1874
36 minutes ago, RobNox said:

He must be looking for the sack. No way players play for him after a statement like that.

thing is. Who is going to take any of that dross when their manager has just said they lack intelligence and ability 🤷‍♂️😂

they’ve spunked a fortune on a team of relatively high earning shite on multi year contracts . They are currently paying for 3 management teams and can’t recall afford another one. 

they are in deep shit IMO.  If they go down I see an administration event coming.  Their account will be very interesting 

53 minutes ago, RobNox said:

They've started a sack or keep wee Lee poll, almost 78% want him out

With that squad Sir Alex would struggle.

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Isn’t it the 3rd we sacked Jack Dross as well?

Dunno, when was he sacked?

Johnson and Ross were championed by many on here as well.

:rofl:

46 minutes ago, Bauld said:

My moneys on Lenny and some no marks that the bosses son picks. I wouldn't worry too much folks