To hibs.net - here is how we're feeling tonight

Craigieboy

Its like someone walked into the pub and let of bottles of laughing gas.

Will be well oiled tonight celebrating another wee team flop.

Jamie MacDonald you were great too.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• maroonlegions

• Wee Mikey

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ever since I found this gif.....it's made posting on this thread just so easy.....

So I'm posting it again.............

d80934bcf171b6ee0a9c0922709a3f71-artist-

maroonlegions

Jamie Mac played his part today.....

11139362_1025715570791872_14672778350233

brunoatemyhamster

Hibs have now officially lost more semis than Kate Hopkins husband.

The sad thing is that most of the posters on .net think that everything is ok and that this is a one-off. Just can't score goals. Heart bleeds

Clerry Jambo

nae cup parade doon easter road way this year, again 114 years  in a row.

11140245_932761930089256_9020600147523097

Just luv that photo, sums up the losers big style!!

Was in the Gorgie Suite with the Berwick Hearts and the whole place erupted when Falkirk scored, then cheered when the final whistle blew.

The atmosphere spilled over into the hospitality seats where we wasted no time in celebrating yet another Hibs failure in the Scottish Cup.

Scott Wilson was also on form in the hospitality suite with a few jokes at Hibs' expense - sadly if I was to repeat them here, I'd soon be an ex-member of Kickback.

Carlsberg don't do football seasons, but if they did.... :):rofl: 

travellingjambo

Welcome all you .netters. We know you're looking in, your natural obsession with all things Hearts means you cannot help yourselves. So here is a wee fillip just for you lot....

......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.........................................................................................................HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.................................................................................Ya useless ****s. GIRFUY!!!

travellingjambo

net hurting???????? You better believe it.

That muppet telling Stubbs how to do his job?!!! Aye ok Peter.... Yeah your team won today but the way they went about it was BRUTAL!! Didn't even try and attack. Eye bleeding stuff. Enjoy today as Celtic or ICT will take half a dozen off you.

We also have this little gem....

Don't care what that freak has to say he's not the manager of Hibs and maybe we can't cope with crosses but I doubt that he could cope with a punch in the face from stubbs..

Edited by travellingjambo

maroonlegions

This is how to behave .netters, Cowdenbeath have this advertising our game against us, soreloosers.net where is your class.

10983866_10202774311039134_6545912877955

This is how to behave .netters, Cowdenbeath have this advertising our game against us, soreloosers.net where is your class.

Proper respect.

Not Hibs type shite.

FTH 114

alicante jambo

For you inbreds looking in it was alicante jambo jumping about yesterday in bar tropical in benidorm when Falkirk scored.Btw Kieron Duffy isnae her wee cousin.

alicante jambo

Wow fantastic stuff.The champions

A classic from their thread on Houston's post match spat with Stubbs:

'S' Form Join Date Aug 2014 Location The Shire Posts 47

As a coach he should be concerned that there is a big gap in the league table...get it up you Houston you sour dogs dinner 

ChunkyCharlie

Talking about Saturday :pleasing: :pleasing: :pleasing:

"The saddest bit for me on Saturday was coming out of the ground and seeing the dejected faces of guys that were either in their late seventies or eighties. There was a resigned look on their faces as if to say I'm never going to see it."

For you inbreds looking in it was alicante jambo jumping about yesterday in bar tropical in benidorm when Falkirk scored.Btw Kieron Duffy isnae her wee cousin.

Nice one mate.

alicante jambo

Nice one mate.

Had to be done poultry.Even at half time you could hear them mumbling this isn't going to be our day.I burst out laughing and said it's not going to be you're year.One seen the funny side the rest never but feck them I'll never forget the shite I got from them during the admin times.

• cosanostra locked and unlocked this topic