Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• maroonlegions

• Mikey1874

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

db211833

HR team in my work is implementing a thing called accountability ladder (corporate gubbins).  But when I saw this I could help but think of Hibs current approach :D

THE LADDER OF ACCOUNTABILITY ? – CAMHS Professionals 

19 minutes ago, db211833 said:

HR team in my work is implementing a thing called accountability ladder (corporate gubbins).  But when I saw this I could help but think of Hibs current approach :D

They won’t like that orange colour 😲

If carlsberg did rivals...

Regarding the latest Hibs paranoia sweeping their forum, was it not last season they finished about 45% of their league games against 10 or sometimes 9 men? But that was OK?

Horatio Caine
6 minutes ago, If carlsberg did rivals... said:

Regarding the latest Hibs paranoia sweeping their forum, was it not last season they finished about 45% of their league games against 10 or sometimes 9 men? But that was OK?

Aye but last season they had wee Lee instructing them in the `dark arts`...

One five
3 hours ago, Sooks said:

I thought you were kidding when you first said it :lol: 

It really is not something to get annoyed about mate . They have to literally give tickets away and their fans that do pay for them rip them off by pretending to be kids . That is before you even mention the swathes of empty seats every game . Only going to get worse too , now that they are reducing away supports and likely needing to ban hundreds of their ultras 

2 hours ago, Sherbet said:

10569 MORE EMPTY SEATS

Absolutely .👍 

Famous 1874

Supposedly their group of ultras were signing pro Ira songs last night in Dingwall and had Palestine flags. 

Daft ***** especially when they’ve probably been the worst behaving fan base over the past few seasons 

Zen Jambo
19 hours ago, chester copperpot said:

What a belter this is 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20240313_220621_Chrome.jpg

Is the 4-tier plastic shelving for their pathetic trophy haul? 

jamboozy
3 minutes ago, Zen Jambo said:

Is the 4-tier plastic shelving for their pathetic trophy haul? 

As long as it can support the weight of a decanter, oh , wait a minute! 😁

Zen Jambo
34 minutes ago, jamboozy said:

As long as it can support the weight of a decanter, oh , wait a minute! 😁

😂

You’re win the internet today. 

TheBigO
11 hours ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Yes……in Marrakesh at the moment, heading out to one of the markets to get breakfast (currently same time as UK but a mild 12degrees….getting up to 34 later).  Was going to leave my iPad in the safe but, there’s so much more to read 😁😁, haven’t caught up with the sheep news yet……have a great day jambos.

Msemmen?

Cameronstheman

I had a look on sister fister, its pitiful when they have a pop at us 

They offer **** all bar hypocrisy and toe curling posts as they have nothing to counter us, he effing haw, but persist without shame .suppose that sums them up 

Edited by Cameronstheman

Mikey1874

Hibs did score 2 good goals.

Take it Marcondes will be dropped for Le Fondre. 

jamboozy
36 minutes ago, Zen Jambo said:

😂

You’re win the internet today. 

👍😂

Doctor FinnBarr
1 hour ago, Famous 1874 said:

Supposedly their group of ultras were signing pro Ira songs last night in Dingwall and had Palestine flags. 

Daft ***** especially when they’ve probably been the worst behaving fan base over the past few seasons 

Just mimicing their parent club.

Wee Mikey
3 minutes ago, Doctor FinnBarr said:

Just mimicing their parent club.

A welcome reprise of your bestest avatar. 👍

CostaJambo
8 hours ago, Der Kaiser said:

Screenshot_20240313_220237_Facebook3.thumb.jpg.4370a8d03dd34512864cc5bcb255c751.jpg

2 random middle aged women in that pic - are these kids bringing their mums or something?

Doctor FinnBarr
48 minutes ago, CostaJambo said:

2 random middle aged women in that pic - are these kids bringing their mums or something?

The wee fecker (bottom left) looks like the type that would mug a 70yo at closing time.

Wee Mikey
7 minutes ago, Doctor FinnBarr said:

The wee fecker (bottom left) looks like the type that would mug a 70yo at closing time.

What about this fella?

That's the back o' his heid. Can you even imagine what he looks like from the front?

Screenshot_20240314_205019_Chrome.jpg

FarmerTweedy
10 hours ago, Hearts_fan said:

😂 Very odd lyrics to find inspiring, but then it’s Hibs

I guess it must be something to do with finding comfort in familiar things, and there can be very few things more familiar to vermin fans than sorrow!

martoon
16 minutes ago, Doctor FinnBarr said:

...and looks like he's just spotted a victim.

1 hour ago, CostaJambo said:

Probably these weird birds who write to guys in jail types.

FarmerTweedy
8 hours ago, martoon said:

It was just a wee joke, bud.

The amount of times I've read on dotnut that they've silenced a boasting Jambo by mentioning capacity is astonishing.

That and the mention of poppies always shuts our big mouths, too, apparently.

Tbf, that might be true, because I reckon a lot of jambos would find themselves absolutely speechless with sheer incredulity at someone trying to claim superiority based on their club's stadium having a few hundred extra seats, rather than based on anything at all to do with actually playing football, e.g. trophies won, league positions, derby wins, European runs, etc.  And it would be ridiculous even if they were regularly filling those extra seats, so given they're not filling them, or even the number we have, it just really goes beyond ridiculous! Of course, they don't have anything at all to do with actually playing football that they can use to claim superiority, so their only options are to use something beyond ridiculous to claim superiority or to stay quiet and just accept they've got nothing! 

Jambo in Bathgate
1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

They also lost two avoidable goals.

FarmerTweedy
6 hours ago, August Landmesser said:

Are they entering a B team in the Lowland League then? 

Would be irrelevant if they were, given half the old firm* isn't in the Lowland league!

* pretending, of course, that the old firm still actually exists! 😉

martoon
1 minute ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Tbf, that might be true, because I reckon a lot of jambos would find themselves absolutely speechless with sheer incredulity at someone trying to claim superiority based on their club's stadium having a few hundred extra seats, rather than based on anything at all to do with actually playing football, e.g. trophies won, league positions, derby wins, European runs, etc.  And it would be ridiculous even if they were regularly filling those extra seats, so given they're not filling them, or even the number we have, it just really goes beyond ridiculous! Of course, they don't have anything at all to do with actually playing football that they can use to claim superiority, so their only options are to use something beyond ridiculous to claim superiority or to stay quiet and just accept they've got nothing! 

You do realise that if you discount all the games Hearts have won by cheating, hacking Hibs to death and derbies contested outwith the 1970's, that they are miles ahead by any measure?

FarmerTweedy
14 minutes ago, martoon said:

You do realise that if you discount all the games Hearts have won by cheating, hacking Hibs to death and derbies contested outwith the 1970's, that they are miles ahead by any measure?

Fair point.  Us jambos should really just stay at home in shame at our inferiority! 😢

martoon
54 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Fair point.  Us jambos should really just stay at home in shame at our inferiority! 😢

😊

Doctor FinnBarr
5 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

What about this fella?

That's the back o' his heid. Can you even imagine what he looks like from the front?

Thats a bone comb, someones checking him for nits.

Ex member of the SaS

Came across this in the .Net managers thread.

Basic. With the players we are going to be looking at signing we need better in the dugout imo.

The elastic £6 mill is really going to have to stretch miles if they think better players are going to be signed and not loaned.

Ricardo Quaresma
Just now, Ex member of the SaS said:

Basic. With the players we are going to be looking at signing we need better in the dugout imo.

The elastic £6 mill is really going to have to stretch miles if they think better players are going to be signed and not loaned.

It's like people who go on about what their taxes pay for; cleaning up a park for 1 week a year, if you're lucky, pal :lol:

Deevers
5 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Talk about living in some parallel universe. They don’t do looking at facts very well do they.

Jim_Duncan
8 hours ago, Doctor FinnBarr said:

Thats a bone comb, someones checking him for nits.

Aye, his missus. Family has to eat something.

Jim_Duncan
15 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Where's his thread on here, though?

vegas-voss
13 hours ago, FarmerTweedy said:

And despite it only being a few hundred smaller it's also a much better stadium.Easter Road is only rocking when Hearts go.

Thomaso

Spotted this - made me laugh! 😊

IMG_2337.jpeg

Percival King

Levein nailed it with the natural order comment. If we look at Scottish football over the past 140 years or so, every club tends to find its level, sometimes it excels (like Aberdeen in the early 80s) and sometimes it falls short, (like us and Hibs in the late 70s and early 80s) but over time clubs repeatedly find themselves in the same area of the league structure.

Celtic and both clubs that called themselves Rangers are at the top, maybe a club like Stranraer is near the bottom and everyone else fits into that structure. Dundee are above Morton, Morton are above Stenhousemuir. The point being is that we fit into that structure near the top, behind the uglies, Hibs are near the top too, but they are a place or two behind us and it seems they have difficilty accepting that. They aren't equal partners in the relationship, overall they have been a bit behind us for over 140 years, it's just the way it is and probably always will be. Maybe they should just accept that whilst they will occasionally beat us, or not get beaten by us, and occasionally they will finish above us in the league, over the years and decades, they'll always be that bit behind us, that's how it's always been. It's the natural order. If they want to respond with class, first class and Hibs class banners then that's maybe just to make themselves feel better and to convince themselves that on-field achievements are secondary to what a club does off the field.

Le Chat
30 minutes ago, Hashimoto said:

Stokes. 5-Months in the slammer (STV News)

:Shanks:

leginten
35 minutes ago, Hashimoto said:

He seems like such a nice bloke too.

Hibs class.

Deevers
On 14/03/2024 at 15:27, db211833 said:

Just drop the “O” and it’s about right 

briever
On 14/03/2024 at 15:27, db211833 said:

That is outstanding.

Mad Bad and Dangerous
22 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

What about this fella?

Buster blood vessel.....🤣🤣🤣

4 hours ago, Hashimoto said:

Hopefully his arse gets well worked by his fellow in-mates.  

Cameronstheman
6 minutes ago, RobNox said:

Hopefully his arse gets well worked by his fellow in-mates.  

He will be out in weeks sadly 

PhoenixHearts
On 14/03/2024 at 17:56, Famous 1874 said:

**** Hibs but absolutely nothing wrong with Palestine flags

Benny Klack
3 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

**** Hibs but absolutely nothing wrong with Palestine flags

Yeah, agree with your point about the flags and nothing wrong about highlighting the Palestinian cause it just feels like they seem to be more interested in mimicking the Green Brigade than anything else tbh. 

Cameronstheman
2 minutes ago, Ked said:

Livi love beating hibs.

Good odds.

I seen 11/2 and after Livi, Celtic last week I'm  for a score Re ..FTH