To hibs.net - here is how we're feeling tonight

Craigieboy

Turkishcap

It may well work out for them but for now some of them need to be reeled in.

They are not just jumping the gun as to shooting well over it.

They have not fully read statement from AB.

Heads too big already.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• maroonlegions

• Wee Mikey

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rick Sanchez

They've really fallen hard for this Marcondes fella eh? :laugh:

Top knot and a bit of swagger and he's world class. If Bournemouth release him, he won't be going near Hibs. He might go on loan again, but he'll never be theirs.

jock _turd
5 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Top knot and a bit of swagger and he's world class. If Bournemouth release him, he won't be going near Hibs. He might go on loan again, but he'll never be theirs.

If he ends up at Hibs, it will be because he is not good enough to get a decent team down south. Nobody is going to tell me he is leaving an EPL outfit to end up in the SPL at Hibs. I think someone said he is out of contract this summer does anybody really think that he thinks Hibs is a good move?

Gorgierools
49 minutes ago, Turkishcap said:

It may well work out for them but for now some of them need to be reeled in.

They are not just jumping the gun as to shooting well over it.

They have not fully read statement from AB.

Heads too big already.

I doubt,unless it's written,in crayon,in big, not joined up letters mind,across the back of their sisters bum, that very few of them would have managed to do so.

Turkishcap
3 minutes ago, Gorgierools said:

I doubt,unless it's written,in crayon,in big, not joined up letters mind,across the back of their sisters bum, that very few of them would have managed to do so.

😃😃

Birregrande
4 hours ago, Australis said:

One day at a wee team AGM, someone will ask, why do we only get loan players from Bournmouth, year after year.

And why does their manager have to play certain players.  We've been there before of course, and I've never known a head coach/manager who will be happy under these conditions.

Just seen this from the always entertaining Greenday. He's replying to a hobo who understands.

:Shanks:

Quote Originally Posted by MWHIBBIES View Post
3rd and group stage football is a fantastic prize. Id love it to be us.
But presumably you dont disagree with my statement that they have not won anything.  I mean, you cant put 3rd place in a trophy cabinet or get photos taken with it, can you?

Seaside jambo

He was at portobello baths not long ago he’s even bigger , surprised the Japanese whaling fleet were not waiting on him coming oot 😄

Ricardo Quaresma
14 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

I raise you this. 👇

Screenshot_20240322_212517_Gallery.jpg

image.gif.72328941f8b7f8b2e08a9d453315175a.gif

6 hours ago, martoon said:

It only exists in his fantasies.

A business model that, after some false starts, is actually starting to work smoothly.

They clearly don't have a clue what exactly Foley's plan is let alone if it will work.

Although, if Lorient are anything to go by...

Written on the front of their sisters bed tshirts 

Edited by Sooks

Wee Mikey

One can only chuckle at the delusions that persist down Lochend way.

I mean to say, there was Wee Lee bigging up Rocky as a £10M player, only for him to subsequently gift Shankland a late, late winner with an atrocious downwards header worthy of a meme!

I wish that I could find my gif of Rocky heading through his own legs as that is quite a skill to have in a defender's locker, so to speak. Anyone?

Anyhoo ... Wee Lee bigging him up followed by (at approx 3 mins 15 secs) Shankland sending the away end into raptures and scunnering the hibb1e5 at the death:-

Such fun!

Wee Mikey

Och, for any interloping hibb1e5, here's how we Jambos are usually feeling of an evening.

And, for any greetin' Jambos, just hae a wee look and see how many players castigated by the pantwetters did a fine job in this game.

Not good enough for Hearts?

Waste of a jersey?

Like playing with a man short?

Get rid?

Wage thief?

Etc., etc., etc.

You'll lose count, so ye will.

lol.

Enjoy!

martoon
2 hours ago, Sooks said:

Written on the front of their sisters bed tshirts 

🤢😄

I moved to Leith, aged 12, in time for secondary school.

The two best friends I made there were b&b Leithers.

Neither had any interest in football, were great lads and pals, but they both thought I was an oddball because I hadn't pumped a cousin.

True story, Sooks.

Edited by martoon

BigAlim
1 hour ago, Wee Mikey said:

Och, for any interloping hibb1e5, here's how we Jambos are usually feeling of an evening.

And, for any greetin' Jambos, just hae a wee look and see how many players castigated by the pantwetters did a fine job in this game.

Not good enough for Hearts?

Waste of a jersey?

Like playing with a man short?

Get rid?

Wage thief?

Etc., etc., etc.

You'll lose count, so ye will.

lol.

Enjoy!

Keep going Mikey you’re on top form

Ricardo Quaresma

6 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

OOC at the end of the Season?

We're already perfectly entitled to approach and blow h1b5 out of the water? 🤔

Spoiler

kevin-keegan-beat-them.gif

Australis

It will be funny if the wee team sign a player from the lower English or Scottish leagues ever again.

Looks like they think they are shopping elsewhere from now on.

Rick Sanchez
8 hours ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

OOC at the end of the Season?

We're already perfectly entitled to approach and blow h1b5 out of the water? 🤔

Reveal hidden contents

kevin-keegan-beat-them.gif

So he is :laugh:

There goes a chance at another loan. No chance he'll be moving to that lot permanently.

Hashimoto
14 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Wouldn't it be ironic if we signed him......🤣

Ricardo Quaresma
25 minutes ago, Hashimoto said:

Wouldn't it be ironic if we signed him......🤣

Heids gaun aw o'er the place :smuggy:

-

Edited by Ricardo Quaresma

12 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

I raise you this. 👇

Screenshot_20240322_212517_Gallery.jpg

Didn’t realise Bez did a stint with them.  

Ex member of the SaS
15 hours ago, jock _turd said:

If he ends up at Hibs, it will be because he is not good enough to get a decent team down south. Nobody is going to tell me he is leaving an EPL outfit to end up in the SPL at Hibs. I think someone said he is out of contract this summer does anybody really think that he thinks Hibs is a good move?

The only reason I can think of for him to want to sign for them, is he would think he is the dug he haws with all the praise they send his way. But that doesn't pay his wages and I am sure he would want a good whack, that they can't afford.

I get their two world class superstars mixed up , which one has the manbun and who has the pointy beard . I could probably just check a list of the worlds top 50 players to find out but I cant be bothered 

Cameronstheman

Quite a few hobos are convinced that Hibs are gonny splash the cash and bring in top loanees Thats why they are having a pop at our bottom 6 PCS and saying we lack ambition Honest you could not mark that shitey lot with a blow torch 

This £6 million is gonny do wonders, as will the top of the range players they will be signing. Talk about screaming fantasists thats them 

Wonder how much they will spend on infrastructure mm

Edited by Cameronstheman

Believing that their Foley £6m is going to be worth more than our Euro £6m says everything you need to know about them.

Never mind our own philanthropist, or the hotel money, or the FOH money, or the 3rd place finish prize money, or the Scottish Cup revenue.

And if Shanks and Cochrane do go this summer you could look at another £6 to £7 million or so coming in, ( although I'd be happier if they stayed)

And for what it's worth, players like Penrice, Yan and Spittal are coming in to help us cope more with the demands of playing Thursdays and Sundays next season without there being too much of an impact to form.

And they are just the start. More will follow.

Edited by Busby8

Sub4TiddlerMurray
19 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Marcondes is coming to the end of his contract in July this year. Imagine the tears if we signed him 😂

Gorgierools
3 minutes ago, Sub4TiddlerMurray said:

Marcondes is coming to the end of his contract in July this year. Imagine the tears if we signed him 😂

Aye, from us 

Sub4TiddlerMurray
2 minutes ago, Gorgierools said:

Aye, from us 

We'd never sign him because he appears to have an attitude problem, but the idea of it throwing hibbies into meltdown would be funny.

Finlay James

I’m loving their gloating, it will be all the sweeter when they inevitably fall flat.

2 hours ago, Busby8 said:

Believing that their Foley £6m is going to be worth more than our Euro £6m says everything you need to know about them.

Never mind our own philanthropist, or the hotel money, or the FOH money, or the 3rd place finish prize money, or the Scottish Cup revenue.

And if Shanks and Cochrane do go this summer you could look at another £6 to £7 million or so coming in, ( although I'd be happier if they stayed)

And for what it's worth, players like Penrice, Yan and Spittal are coming in to help us cope more with the demands of playing Thursdays and Sundays next season without there being too much of an impact to form.

And they are just the start. More will follow.

Granted I’ve not been keeping up with that lot as they are clearly very, very irrelevant at the moment. But last I heard they made an operating loss of approx £6m last year and conveniently the amount Foley is investing is £6m? I honestly don’t see them spending much of anything at all on players next season.   

Felix Lighter

Foley was interviewed on sportsound the other week, he was asked specifically about the £6 million. He said hibs would have around £2 million to spend on players. Hardly a game changing amount. One would imagine supplementing Bournmouth loanees would make for a large chunk of that, so Foley gets the £2 million straight back. Deluded tramps.  

Jim_Duncan
6 hours ago, Australis said:

It will be funny if the wee team sign a player from the lower English or Scottish leagues ever again.

Looks like they think they are shopping elsewhere from now on.

Raiding Real Madrid, Bayern Munich and PSG this summer. £6m will get them one of Kane’s discarded bogeys. Which kind of suits them. 

Bazzas right boot

Guaranteed Blair and Dhanda score v them next season, at least once.

south morocco
25 minutes ago, Felix Lighter said:

Foley was interviewed on sportsound the other week, he was asked specifically about the £6 million. He said hibs would have around £2 million to spend on players. Hardly a game changing amount. One would imagine supplementing Bournmouth loanees would make for a large chunk of that, so Foley gets the £2 million straight back. Deluded tramps.  

😂😂 succinctly put.

Mikey1874
19 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

One can only chuckle at the delusions that persist down Lochend way.

I mean to say, there was Wee Lee bigging up Rocky as a £10M player, only for him to subsequently gift Shankland a late, late winner with an atrocious downwards header worthy of a meme!

I wish that I could find my gif of Rocky heading through his own legs as that is quite a skill to have in a defender's locker, so to speak. Anyone?

Anyhoo ... Wee Lee bigging him up followed by (at approx 3 mins 15 secs) Shankland sending the away end into raptures and scunnering the hibb1e5 at the death:-

Such fun!

Wee Mikey
35 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

That's unbeatable (a £10M skill), thanks. 🤣

cookieboy
2 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Guaranteed Blair and Dhanda score v them next season, at least once.

possibly this season first 

Cameronstheman

Everything about hibs is cheap ,even when i have a peep on sister fister  site, all I think is how shite is that site and that's there daddy 

We own them on all counts, bar delusion and fantasy  

FTH

They seem to think it's funny we are signing players from the bottom six 😳 is this the same mob who might well end up IN the bottom six??

Mikey1874
2 minutes ago, rory78 said:

They seem to think it's funny we are signing players from the bottom six 😳 is this the same mob who might well end up IN the bottom six??

Hibs signings last few years

Dunfermline, St Mirren (lots), Raith Rovers, Morton, Dumbarton, Kelty Hearts, Inverness, Kilmarnock, Queen of the South.

Of course there was also Norwich (famously), QPR, Burnley, QPR, Middlesbrough too.

Drylaw Hearts

Hibs fans and early gloating is combination that always ends badly for them.

The won’t be spending millions and their squad is going to be filled with loan players once again.

They have put all their hopes in the hands off a guy who hasn’t even bothered his backside to visit ER in person.

Vlad Magic
2 hours ago, south morocco said:

Another delusional Hibs supporter 

IMG_4237.jpeg

Poor Alex has spent to much time in his sisters bedroom and got the words Europe and “the shit” muddled up👍

DesertDawg
On 22/03/2024 at 11:18, Rick Sanchez said:

He's had a pretty chequered career for a "world class " midfielder.  :rolleyes4:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emiliano_Marcondes

1874robbo
33 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Poor Alex has spent to much time in his sisters bedroom and got the words Europe and “the shit” muddled up👍

I’m assuming Alex is a jambo 

Cameronstheman

No that up on Hobo world class players  they have on loan ,so  had a look a the link

Its looks  like in nigh on a 100 appearances  for both the mighty Brentford (81/3) Bournemouth (18/2) Emiliano Marcondes has outstanding stats , we can only hope or dream  for such talent, as hibs pay his wages for a while and other duds who will appear soon  !! But I'm sure the millions they have to spunk will cover that  many more

Jamstomorrow
On 23/03/2024 at 00:13, martoon said:

🤢😄

I moved to Leith, aged 12, in time for secondary school.

The two best friends I made there were b&b Leithers.

Neither had any interest in football, were great lads and pals, but they both thought I was an oddball because I hadn't pumped a cousin.

True story, Sooks.

Your 2 mates sound ideal to be h1b5 supporters.  Did they happen to say if their cousins were male or female?

13 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

I think maybe Alex is a Jambo 😂👌

Bazzas right boot
13 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

Ffs vlad, read that again!