To hibs.net - here is how we're feeling tonight

Craigieboy

Class of 75
1 hour ago, vegas-voss said:

All wanting McInnes as manager.McInnes will go nowhere near them as he won't have control , no way he is going to be told what shite from Bournemouth he has to play.

Would be a step down from Kilmarnock.

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• maroonlegions

• Mikey1874

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They probably better appointing Levein.

His win rate at Easter Road is second to none lol

Hearts away wins - 10

Hibs league wins all season - 9

:jjyay:

Australis

The wee team will soon be looking for a new manager who is told what players he is expected to play by Foley.

What manager with a pair of Jack Straws and some pride would take that on.

I know there will be plenty  of crap managers out of work and delighted to take it on, but they are the last thing the wee team need.

It's glorious. 🙂

neilnunb

Just had some wee Hibs prick come up to me on the train back home...

"mon the Hibees" then telling me how their game was brutal..."it was 1-1 but Levein terrorist football"...I said "St Johnstone won 2-1"..."naw 1-1...****, maybe I was too pissed to notice" 🤣

Australis
14 minutes ago, Chaps said:

Hearts away wins - 10

Don't those figures tell you everything, fantastic.

Fitzroy Pointon
3 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

ezgif-2-9c9d571792.gif

That's marvellous :laugh2:

Turns out Moalida is now the best player in the league.

The same Moalida who missed a sitter at Tynie.

Arthur Morgan

Am I right in saying we have gained more points since the end of the January window than Hibs? I thought their loan signings were a level above us? 🤣

Mikey1874

We've got Blair Spittal AND Andy Halliday playing next week.

Choice of match winners.

image.thumb.png.9e6618a6cfe543c4beb9dddde7c0faa1.png

I'm struggling to see how they justify that claim, even before St J beat them, but here is the last 10 games form table. 

image.thumb.png.002115c4604b845de36e5b774ca8de23.png

Mikey1874

"Hibs booed off"

How can that be? You watched Boyle, Youan, Maolida, Marcondes. You should be singing Sunshine on Leith.

Mikey1874

Maolida just watching the winning goal go in was funny. Tried to wrestle the player but ignored the ball. Oops.

Rampant
1 hour ago, Chaps said:

😂😂

The guy's a legend.  I'll never not love him.

TweedbankJambo

Good on Levein 😂 that smirk after saying that 😂

vegas-voss
2 hours ago, merseyjambo said:

They don’t half like chatting poop.

Kudos for the banter

https://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?366244-This-time-next-year

They have never listened to a word the chief executive has said.Its not even that he has lied to them they have been repeatedly told they won't be spending millions and that they will be using Bournemouth to loan players in from them and partner clubs.

Mikey1874
9 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

:clyay:

We are currently the best performing team outside the OF and if we have as good a team next season as we currently have I will be happy.

(Delusion)

Made some good points on that thread too including greater dissatisfaction if don't challenge for 3rd, understanding they actually don't have enough money, key people at club aren't delivering, needing key replacement players and some actual realism.

i8hibsh

We have to get a new 'I love it' gif eh..

The mods surely know this? 

martoon
2 hours ago, Chaps said:

😂😂

Superb.

merrymac

Watching Rocky  trying to get back at the St J first goal

Tanker and turning come to mind 🤣🤣🤣

One five
On 25/03/2024 at 16:04, Rods said:

Since Bosman has any team gambling by spending big bucks ever actually worked?

Us, Dundee, Gretna and currently Dundee United who are in mountains of debt. Throw in Rangers who gambled on Champions league money. Celtic pre Fergus McCann.

The throw high earners for instants success never works out. 

The model we have of learning and sustainably will keep us 3rd or 4th for a long time.

On the funny side at least some of them get the natural order of things.

IMG_0595.png

I could only read so much and had to exit ! the shit that’s coming out is absolutely astounding.

Wee Mikey

Having now seen St J's winning goal I simply cannae contain masel'.

Look at it!!!  ... all 11 h1b5 players in the box.

Did not ONE of them track the flight of the ball?

Was it a case of every player thinking that someone else was responsible?

Anyhoo ... I was saving this 'un up should they suffer a 'Well deserved defeat (geddit?) .... but ... here it is ...

(The Wellerman is at the Castle on July 13th, by the way)

Enjoy ...

🎶🎵🎶
Days of speed and slow time Monday's
Pissing down with rain on a boring Thursday*
Watching the news and not eating your tea
A freezing cold flat and damp on the walls

I say that's entertainment, that's entertainment
🎶🎵🎶

* amended to allude to the hobos being in their beds whilst the Hearts are having a party in Europe.

That's entertainment, woooo ....

🕺💃🕺

joondalupjambo
On 06/04/2024 at 21:08, vegas-voss said:

They have never listened to a word the chief executive has said.Its not even that he has lied to them they have been repeatedly told they won't be spending millions and that they will be using Bournemouth to loan players in from them and partner clubs.

Bet they will be spending money, bet they will.  However it will only show that on their accounts later as they go further in the red. They will to begin to realise, all too late that  all the expenditure was under increased consultancy and Directors fees headings in their P&L.

The types of investors these new guys are working on the basis of a sum in but much bigger sums out.

Edited by joondalupjambo

highlandjambo3
On 06/04/2024 at 18:54, merseyjambo said:

There it is, the post that will never come back to bite them on the arse, I was wondering when it would appear.

Can someone of a tech savvy put this link somewhere on an alarm thingammybob so that we can pop it back out in exactly a year……..I think we all know how this will go 😁

Mikey1874

Looking forward to the managerial merry go round starting again next week.

Gorgierools

We are currently the best performing team outside the OF and if we have as good a team next season as we currently have I will be happy.

ohhhhh! Ma sides🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Honest kids, stay away from the marching powder

14 hours ago, Gorgierools said:

We are currently the best performing team outside the OF and if we have as good a team next season as we currently have I will be happy.

ohhhhh! Ma sides🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Honest kids, stay away from the marching powder

I seen this and also had a look at their Ben Kensell thread its a good read if you like comedy.

I note a few of them are all in on the BK group having football know how to drive them forward. I am not sure what they are basing this on to be honest. The BK group have got lucky with a manager at Bournemouth who could easily be away next season ( the manager wont stay at Bournemouth for long) this plus the other teams doing badly its been quite a lucky season for yo yo team Bournemouth.  Lorient are doing terrible and on the brink of relegation. Oh wait they do know how to run an ice hockey franchise I am sure that's a transferable skill 🤣

Popcorn time next season defo. 

TexasAndy

Wonder if the 12 point swing thread is still open 😆

there's another thread about a foley interview on skysports, talking about Bournemouth and building up infrastructure etc. some of them belive this will be what they are in for and are talking about having to expand the ground because they feel they are at the % mark where growth is possible if there is more space! talk of filling the corners and/or adding upper sections to existing stands!

martoon

chrome_screenshot_11Apr202423_02_08BST.thumb.png.116c356c63df23eb2e1b81af0b51fa6a.png

It's sort of cute that Lennon's record vs. Hearts was "good". 

3 wins, 3 draws and 3 defeats in 9 derbies.

That's just breaking even.

Naisy has a record of 1 win, 3 draws and a defeat from 5 games against them.

That's 5h1te.

1971fozzy
On 10/04/2024 at 15:51, Gav M said:

there's another thread about a foley interview on skysports, talking about Bournemouth and building up infrastructure etc. some of them belive this will be what they are in for and are talking about having to expand the ground because they feel they are at the % mark where growth is possible if there is more space! talk of filling the corners and/or adding upper sections to existing stands!

I read that and spat out my tea. Expand their stadium they say 🤣🤣🤣 Jesus actually wept.

the heroin must have been working overtime on these posters. Brilliant

On 06/04/2024 at 18:54, merseyjambo said:

They don’t half like chatting poop.

Kudos for the banter

https://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?366244-This-time-next-year

I'm convinced we are going to flourish under this new regime, money will become available that we never thought of, players we could never have dreamed of signing being loaned and signed for future stardom in England.

Plus the purchase of better quality players of our own.

Strap in, it's going to be exciting, been a long time since i was this excited about Hibs.

That's from blackpoolhibs who is one of the biggest slavers on fuds.net

On 06/04/2024 at 18:50, Chaps said:

Hearts away wins - 10

Hearts total wins 18, Aberdeen and Hibs combined wins 17

Byyy The Light
10 minutes ago, RobNox said:

I'm convinced we are going to flourish under this new regime, money will become available that we never thought of, players we could never have dreamed of signing being loaned and signed for future stardom in England.

Plus the purchase of better quality players of our own.

Strap in, it's going to be exciting, been a long time since i was this excited about Hibs.

That's from blackpoolhibs who is one of the biggest slavers on fuds.net

“Future stardom in England” 😂😂

Its Bournemouth. 

On 10/04/2024 at 15:51, Gav M said:

A great strategy, expand the stadium to create even more empty seats.

Back in the day when I still had to work for a living, a Hibee colleague of mine would always go on about them having a few hundred bigger capacity than us, like that made them a bigger team.  I'd point out 2 things, Killie have a bigger capacity than both of us, that doesn't make them a bigger team, and our average attendance exceeds Hibs.