Twitter

Lancashire_Lou

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lancashire_Lou

@chelsfergo for pictures of boobs.

Oh dear. I take it she doesn't have a proper job. Or that any of her family have the Internet.

Generic Username

I'm sure she'll get over it once she has a Skype "date" with a random tugging at his baby maker.

Lancashire_Lou

I'm sure she'll get over it once she has a Skype "date" with a random tugging at his baby maker.

You didn't...

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

9c2e2b498e3843ad280f49ae246f37b3_normal.jpeg?Laura? ?@LauraLawson719m

ragging, just reading the posts tearing my sister to bits on jambos kickback, grown men anonymously slagging a young girl! Make u feel big!

Retweeted by Hazel Weir

Attention seeker doesn't like attention

:sob:

ragging instead of raging is one of the worst spelling mistakes closely behind loosing instead of losing or loose instead of lose.

Imagine being so angry that you end up on your period.

I stand by what I said.

Probably a lovely lass but god I can't be doing with people who Twitter like that.

Generic Username

Does the sister no think she could maybe have a word with her wee sister and say "you know, I love you, but maybe it's not the best idea to be posting pictures of your tits all over the internet and asking strangers to call you on Skype? You're worth more than that and it's quite dangerous behaviour that's going to attract a lot of weirdos and will leave you open to a slagging as well."

Instead of going "RAGING! SLAGGING MA SISTER! SHE CAN DO WHAT SHE WANTS."

If I clogged my Twitter feed with pictures of my wee boabby I canny get upset if folk start slating me for it.

Generic Username

For clarification folks;

Twitter isn't a ******* dating site.

Can't be hooped with folk using it like a 140 character swingers website.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

ragging instead of raging is one of the worst spelling mistakes closely behind loosing instead of losing or loose instead of lose.

Ragging sounds better... Totally changes the context. :D

Not sure it was a spelling mistake tbh.

Probably just some hip way of letting the lads know where she is in her menstrual cycle so the likes of JamboMuzz can calculate if she's fertile!

:biggrin:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Does the sister no think she could maybe have a word with her wee sister and say "you know, I love you, but maybe it's not the best idea to be posting pictures of your tits all over the internet and asking strangers to call you on Skype? You're worth more than that and it's quite dangerous behaviour that's going to attract a lot of weirdos and will leave you open to a slagging as well."

Instead of going "RAGING! SLAGGING MA SISTER! SHE CAN DO WHAT SHE WANTS."

If I clogged my Twitter feed with pictures of my wee boabby I canny get upset if folk start slating me for it.

If it is how she gets her jollies then fair play. The prepubescent behaviour on this thread has been the real entertainment here! :)

Generic Username

If it is how she gets her jollies then fair play. The prepubescent behaviour on this thread has been the real entertainment here! :)

Absolutely man. If it's how she's going to get her kicks then no one will stop that behaviour. But the whole family needs to know that it's being done in public and as such is totally open to people passing comment on it.

No doubt we'll all be in the EEN again on Monday ala Miss West Lothian!

The sister is exaggerating things ever so slightly is she no? Where did anyone call this Hazel lassy a slut?

Just had a look at her recent followers

That isn't dougstar near the top is it

:wow:

maha

Chris Benoit

I don't think the slagging is all that anonymous on a thread linking to our twitter accounts which in most cases reveal our real names. Anyway it's not our fault her sisters a slag.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Absolutely man. If it's how she's going to get her kicks then no one will stop that behaviour. But the whole family needs to know that it's being done in public and as such is totally open to people passing comment on it.

No doubt we'll all be in the EEN again on Monday ala Miss West Lothian!

Correct. And if the last sentence comes to fruition.. .

:yas:

Generic Username

I'm taking the Boomstick approach here. I'm done talking about her. She'll be wetter than an otters pocket at all this chat about her so I'm bowing out.

Chris Benoit

maha

It is :rofl:

I don't think the slagging is all that anonymous on a thread linking to our twitter accounts which in most cases reveal our real names. Anyway it's not our fault her sisters a slag.

:wow::rofl:

Generic Username

maha

Got Twitter bud. U?

maha

Aye that's Doug :rofl: I got drunk one night and after having a conversation about him thought it would be funny to add him on facebook to see if his statuses were amusing. They started off as quite amusing but 20 illiterate statuses a day with him commenting to himself and an update every day about the ice cream van being there begins to grate :vrface:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Changing the subject, BBC Radio 5 Live just followed me. No idea why but I will claim some importance!

Changing the subject, BBC Radio 5 Live just followed me. No idea why but I will claim some importance!

I mind that tidy bursd from the apprentice followed me but she.doesn't any more.

We didn't have much in common tbf.

I really do not appreciate the hurtful comments being said on this forum about my little sister. I understand that people have their own opinions and obviously you can?t like everyone. However the girl that is being slated in this thread is not anonymous and does have feelings. The good thing about twitter is that if you don?t like what you see/read then you can unfollow and block if necessary, therefore no needs to slate a girl in a public forum, where herself and her family can obviously read the comments. Furthermore, she uses skype as a messenger (like msn) on her phone, and does not go onto cam so the comments about that are far from true. P.s..... Sorry for the spelling mistake on my twitter, I?m raging not ragging. Can we please just leave it now, thank you

In the process of writing that, the conversation seems to have moved on, I for one am glad :D cheers

Gigolo-Aunt

Honestly thought Doug was a made up person/alter ego for someone who already posted. Was rather shocked when it turned out he was real.

It was a shame as he used to get egged on and folk laughed, then he would go past a line that he could not see and posters who used to push him with a stick would suddenly be outraged at him.

Mind when he was off the bevy - his style of posting totally changed.

Generic Username

Does anyone still have the link to the poetry forum where someone put up Doug's posts?!?!

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Know it sounds funny but I just can't stand the pain

Girl, I'm leaving you tomorrow

Seems to me girl, you know I've done all I can

You see I begged, stole and I borrowed, yeah

Ooh, that's why I'm easy

I'm easy like Sunday morning

That's why I'm easy

Why in the world would anybody put chains on me?

I've paid my dues to make it

Everybody wants me to be, what they want me to be

I'm not happy when I try to fake it, no

Ooh, that's why I'm easy

That's why I'm easy

I wanna be high, so high

I wanna be free to know

The things I do are right

I wanna be free, just me, babe

That's why I'm easy

That's why I'm easy

Because I'm easy

Easy like Sunday morning

Because I'm easy

Easy like Sunday morning

The Great Khali

In the process of writing that, the conversation seems to have moved on, I for one am glad :D cheers

Your sister has got nice tits

Honestly thought Doug was a made up person/alter ego for someone who already posted. Was rather shocked when it turned out he was real.

It was a shame as he used to get egged on and folk laughed, then he would go past a line that he could not see and posters who used to push him with a stick would suddenly be outraged at him.

Mind when he was off the bevy - his style of posting totally changed.

He sent me a PM a few years ago saying he had just started a job with Greggs in Loanhead and if I wanted some free cakes I was to go up :lol:

I really do not appreciate the hurtful comments being said on this forum about my little sister. I understand that people have their own opinions and obviously you can?t like everyone. However the girl that is being slated in this thread is not anonymous and does have feelings. The good thing about twitter is that if you don?t like what you see/read then you can unfollow and block if necessary, therefore no needs to slate a girl in a public forum, where herself and her family can obviously read the comments. Furthermore, she uses skype as a messenger (like msn) on her phone, and does not go onto cam so the comments about that are far from true. P.s..... Sorry for the spelling mistake on my twitter, I?m raging not ragging. Can we please just leave it now, thank you

She's had plenty of compliments as well but you are making a big fuss over the few negative comments.

I'm afraid if you put yourself out there you are fair game. Just the way it is. Sorry.

She could make her profile private but then she wouldn't get the attention she craves.

Franklin Delano Bluth

Naw

'#boobdaft'

Ps. On famous followers, my first follower was Barack Obama

:verysmug:

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Archived