Twitter

Lancashire_Lou

Sexton Hardcastle

Do folk make anything of a lot of our younger players f'in and dropping the c bomb on a pretty much daily occurance on twitter/facebook/instagram etc?

I can hardly say anything as every third word i say is some form of a swear but just wondered what the older crowd and those with kids made of them. Suprised the club dont have some sort of control/policy on them.

For these guys to be role models to the next generation it is pretty brutal what they post or again is this just the state of the country and generally accepted?

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do folk make anything of a lot of our younger players f'in and dropping the c bomb on a pretty much daily occurance on twitter/facebook/instagram etc?

I can hardly say anything as every third word i say is some form of a swear but just wondered what the older crowd and those with kids made of them. Suprised the club dont have some sort of control/policy on them.

For these guys to be role models to the next generation it is pretty brutal what they post or again is this just the state of the country and generally accepted?

Often wondered the same. Thought they'd have a responsibility to act in a way that wouldn't reflect badly on the club.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

They are all quick to retweet fundraising from fans etc and Paterson met up with a fan to give him a pair of signed boots for a raffle or something after talking to him on Twitter so they aren't bad really. Bit of swearing means nowt to me.

Guest C00l K1d

Never really noticed them swearing tbf. Think out of the youth players i only have holt and walker though. Never really see holt post much either

Sexton Hardcastle

Aye, don't get me wrong. They do a lot of good stuff but for guys in such a position you think the club would have someone keeping an eye on what they say.

I'd imagine there are a few kids on twitter given the likes of 1 direction, Beiber etc.

Ngoo did tare the arse of some hibs boy on his Instagram recently. He kens the score alright.

I've only seen Holt using the C word when talking about hibs.

Acceptable imo. You should be teaching your kids that yourself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Lancashire_Lou

What an eye opener this thread has been!

Any new accounts to follow?

What an eye opener this thread has been!

Any new accounts to follow?

Patton oswalt imgur.com/xsQ1VJY

that's the trouble with 140 characters, its never enough

• 3 months later...
Lancashire_Lou

Thought revisiting this thread would help me work out who people were. Nope.

I'd forgotten about the girl with the chebs & Paul Slane.

The Great Khali

Thought revisiting this thread would help me work out who people were. Nope.

I'd forgotten about the girl with the chebs & Paul Slane.

Think I've figured out pretty much everyone who I follow/have been followed by. Took me a while mind :lol:

Guest C00l K1d

Think I've figured out pretty much everyone who I follow/have been followed by. Took me a while mind :lol:

Whats your twitter khali?

Shanks said no

I.J did you have to do that, now I'm going to have to look again, its like a car crash, you know you shouldn't but you have to peak.

Archived