The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

Dick Dastardly
39 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

The “ luvvies” and the “ crews” who swan about Edinburgh just now wearing their lanyards like they are the bees knees . Piss off plonkers 

Really wants a lanyard type post,  imo.  

Can we crowd fund a lanyard for JudyJudyJudy? 

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

JudyJudyJudy
19 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Really wants a lanyard type post,  imo.  

Can we crowd fund a lanyard for JudyJudyJudy? 

D79B5DEF-2047-4EBF-B81F-9DF80A9473D2.gif

B1ACBC8D-3C0E-47E1-8DF7-A96DEBB2B3D7.gif

JudyJudyJudy
11 minutes ago, jonesy said:

I like it. Let's me know who to avoid.

Hide contents

Like mask wearers, too ::troll::

If they had both I’d probably wanna ….,

D8453D9E-DD21-4DFA-8CC6-F1442A1AB4BA.gif

JudyJudyJudy

Parents stuck to their phones when their children are trying to get their attention , argggh it really annoys me . One day they will look up from their phone and their child will have grown up ! 

Parents telling a child to “ shut up and behave “ when the child is merely laughing uncontrollably, ( just witnessed this ) one should never tell a child to stop laughing . 

JudyJudyJudy

Off topic but I can’t find a thread about it . What’s the “ eighteen74 “ pub like ? Any good ? Thinking of going Thursday for the match , apparently a free pie at half time ? That’s seduced me 😂

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, Dick Dastardly said:

t4P3Vie.gif

😄

image-23-10-21-11-03-6.gif

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

SectionDJambo
7 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Parents stuck to their phones when their children are trying to get their attention , argggh it really annoys me . One day they will look up from their phone and their child will have grown up ! 

Parents telling a child to “ shut up and behave “ when the child is merely laughing uncontrollably, ( just witnessed this ) one should never tell a child to stop laughing . 

Agreed. I see it many times.

You should enjoy and engage with your children when they’re young. 
It makes you wonder how we got by before the mobile phone was invented.

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, SectionDJambo said:

Agreed. I see it many times.

You should enjoy and engage with your children when they’re young. 
It makes you wonder how we got by before the mobile phone was invented.

Well it was better I’d say as parents engaged with their children and this helped their emotional and social development id say 

23 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Off topic but I can’t find a thread about it . What’s the “ eighteen74 “ pub like ? Any good ? Thinking of going Thursday for the match , apparently a free pie at half time ? That’s seduced me 😂

It's mentioned on the best/worst pint thread by me, was definitely not in the best pint category, as much as I want to help the club I won't be back until they actually have a proper bar manager running the place

JudyJudyJudy
6 minutes ago, Ribble said:

It's mentioned on the best/worst pint thread by me, was definitely not in the best pint category, as much as I want to help the club I won't be back until they actually have a proper bar manager running the place

oh right . thanks for that info anyway 

Random seethe, but people parking across tactile bump pavements really rips my knitting. They are there for a ****ing reason, even if you don't think anyone who needs them lives around you, don't park your ****ing car on them. 

It doesn't directly affect me or anyone I live with, but I'm trying to teach my dog to only cross the road at them, because he's a muppet who will do his best to chase leaves and stuff onto the road, and he's doing really well with it, but whenever someone does this, I feel like jumping up and walking over the top of their car.

Ignorant, self absorbed, oblivious wankers.  My job is working with people with disabilities, and people doing things that block accessibility features really ****s me off. 

Edited by tian447

I recently bought some parts for replacing on my stove flue. I've still got the priginal receipt, so double checked that to ensure I got the exact same type: fitting type and size. Receipt says it was 150mm I yernal diameter. 

Got on the roof this morning to do the job, turns out it was 125mm internal diameter.

JudyJudyJudy
22 hours ago, tian447 said:

and people doing things that block accessibility features really ****s me off. 

My seethe is when i see paid carers out with disabled people and they hardly pay any attention to them.  Particularly noted on buses.   They tend to be farting about on their phones.  They are paid to give undivided support to their clients.   Arggghh 

ps I only mean some carers.  Most seem to be very good at their job and are fully attentive to their clients. 

The White Cockade
On 11/08/2022 at 08:53, JWL said:

Probably been mentioned earlier but contestants who take the minus offer on The Chase. Every time it happens I really hope they get caught and leave with feck all. Shitebags.

Agreed 

There was an episode a few years back with an older woman hippy type with a big YOLO badge on She said to every other contestant You only live once go for the high offer but on her turn she took the minus offer! I was shouting at the telly and nearly put my boot through it What an absolute shitehouse Luckily she didn’t make it through anyway Karma

il Duce McTarkin
On 16/08/2022 at 16:24, JudyJudyJudy said:

Doesn't have kids type post.

A Boy Named Crow
9 hours ago, jonesy said:

Unfair. Kid could have been cackling like a maniac after having wiped out the entire upper deck of the number 31 with an Uzi 9mm. Perfectly legitimate time for his/her parents to demand a bit of silence.

I think by the time it gets to this ^^^ the parents have moved beyond reprimanding and are into full scale 'blame the school' mode.

Meanwhile the teachers are up in arms, asking how they are meant to deal with children with such terrible parents.

It's very nuanced, I'm told. 

il Duce McTarkin
13 hours ago, jonesy said:

Unfair. Kid could have been cackling like a maniac after having wiped out the entire upper deck of the number 31 with an Uzi 9mm. Perfectly legitimate time for his/her parents to demand a bit of silence.

Number 25 and I'd have egging the kid on, tbf.

Dick Dastardly

People that go to the bother of bagging up their dogs sh!t and then throw the bag on the edge of the path or hang it from a tree.  Absolute 🛎 🔚s

On 15/08/2022 at 13:53, Konrad von Carstein said:

Not souch a seethe , more a WTF...people who wear watches with the face on the inside of the wrist, why?

This is a seethe, people who walk at a snails pace, especially when it's 2 people blocking the way...MOVE you tuckers!!

https://wristwatchpro.com/why-do-people-wear-watches-upside-down/

hope this helps... 

Konrad von Carstein
9 minutes ago, jonesy said:

If it helps any less, I've no idea why anyone would wear a watch if they are also carrying a phone.

A watch is aesthetically pleasing, which is why weirdos who wear them idiotically cause a seethe...

Konrad von Carstein
1 hour ago, jonesy said:

As an aesthetically pleasing person, I don't need a watch.

You do, however, need watching :woot:

If you are going to phone in to a radio talk show or TV programme to complain about fuel bills, for the love of all that's holy, will you please realise that:

1) "Electric" is an adjective.  "Electricity" is a noun.

2) The plural of "pound" is "pounds".

Please don't complain that you are "Paying three hundred pound a month for your electric".  

5 hours ago, Diane said:

If you are going to phone in to a radio talk show or TV programme to complain about fuel bills, for the love of all that's holy, will you please realise that:

Please don't complain that you are "Paying three hundred pound a month for your electric".  

It’s up there with “he’s went for the ball” ….

Seething at myself. I hate those annoying electric scooters that are everywhere. Then someone at work brought his son’s one into work and I had a shot of it and it was an absolute hoot to play with. Fast as feck and good fun. 
Still hate them on the street but can see why people like them. 

7 hours ago, Tazio said:

Seething at myself. I hate those annoying electric scooters that are everywhere. Then someone at work brought his son’s one into work and I had a shot of it and it was an absolute hoot to play with. Fast as feck and good fun. 

I had a great time zipping about on them in Lanzarote earlier in the year. Great for getting about the place.

I won't tell anyone if you don't. 

Horatio Caine
18 hours ago, Diane said:

If you're worrying about being able to pay your bills, why are you phoning a premium rate number, where you will probably be on hold for a while before (if) you eventually get put through to the programme.

Unknown user
11 hours ago, Tazio said:

You had me at scooters

Dick Dastardly
30 minutes ago, jonesy said:

I think it's kind of said drivers to forewarn other road users of their fuddery. Allows you to give them a wee bit more space for their inevitable five yard roll back on hill starts and inability to negotiate gaps three times the width of their own car.

Thems the ones

19 hours ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Personalised number plates.  The sign of a complete fud

I always thought the following g would be a decent private plate: HM51 FTH. I normally think the same as you to be fair.

Dick Dastardly
43 minutes ago, superjack said:

I always thought the following g would be a decent private plate: HM51 FTH. I normally think the same as you to be fair.

Yeah,  i would make that the exception to the rule.  I suppose any with FTH would probably be acceptable 

5 hours ago, superjack said:

You know that any hobo would key it any chance they got

9 hours ago, milky_26 said:

I would be sound up here, but when in Edinburgh, it would need to be left at my mothers house. Would be worth having a drive around the city just for the reactions though.

Dick Dastardly
19 hours ago, milky_26 said:

I lived in Ayr years ago and had a Hearts badge on my car back windscreen (stupidly enough).  I got in one day and that back windscreen was panned in!  ****in hobos everywhere 

William H. Bonney
24 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

I lived in Ayr years ago and had a Hearts badge on my car back windscreen (stupidly enough).  I got in one day and that back windscreen was panned in!  ****in hobos everywhere 

My dad got his windscreen smashed in at fir park. He drove a maroon opel.  It was a cold journey home. 

Dick Dastardly
2 minutes ago, William H. Bonney said:

My dad got his windscreen smashed in at fir park. He drove a maroon opel.  It was a cold journey home. 

An Opel?  That wasn't yesterday was it?  I bet it was a noisy journey as well.  

William H. Bonney
5 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

An Opel?  That wasn't yesterday was it?  I bet it was a noisy journey as well.  

I seem to remember it being around 86/87. 

Dennis Reynolds

The light sequence for the lights on Leith Walk. I understand they're new but **** me. It's no wonder everything is congested going up Leith walk added on to the fact that you can't seem to go down any of the side streets anymore. You can however, drive over the pavement because that seems safer. I was the only car heading down but it took ages. Not even just for traffic, pedestrians were waiting to cross for an age as well. I can only assume it's already been programmed to allow for trams.

Edited by Dennis Reynolds

1 hour ago, Harry Potter said:

Fireworks at 2-30 this morning.

:facepalm:, beyond me.

That was Hearts fans outside what they believed to he the hotel that FZ Zurich are staying in.

Dick Dastardly
41 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

That was Hearts fans outside what they believed to he the hotel that FZ Zurich are staying in.

Was it the correct hotel? 

2 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Was it the correct hotel? 

I assume so but that's just me basing that on an assumption that the fans doing it done their research before turning up at the hotel.

Dick Dastardly
Just now, Sooperstar said:

I assume so but that's just me basing that on an assumption that the fans doing it done their research before turning up at the hotel.

Scummy behaviour, imo. 

On 24/08/2022 at 07:10, superjack said:

H15 FTH is available, just a measly 1360 quid!

Dennis Reynolds
21 minutes ago, jonesy said:

CEC's raison d'etre is to wind up anyone trying to get anywhere that isn't by tram. Seems like another tick in the box.

They are exceptional at it tbf.