The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Scummy behaviour, imo. 

Agreed . It’s the Kind of thing one expects from the hobbos . Embarrassing actually 

• Replies 20.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

JudyJudyJudy

People putting the feet on opposite bud seats !! Clarty

a young lad did it just now , his dad was with him and immediately told him “ get your feet off the seats” he did it without question ! Good parenting 

Just went to put some rubbish in my bin and the b’stard thing is full to the brim and been put on the pavement for collection. 
Which means someone, probably one of my neighbours, has been coming in to my garden and using it. And then in some odd flash of conscience has decided to put it out for me. Arseholes. 

Edited by Tazio

Dick Dastardly
10 hours ago, Tazio said:

Just went to put some rubbish in my bin and the b’stard thing is full to the brim and been put on the pavement for collection. 
Which means someone, probably one of my neighbours, has been coming in to my garden and using it. And then in some odd flash of conscience has decided to put it out for me. Arseholes. 

Punji pit in front of the bin should help prevent this in the future. 

All roads lead to Gorgie

I was in Oban for a day and in the evening I found one of the few shops in the town centre still open. I spent about four quid and on presenting my card I was told minimum spend was five quid with plastic. I had to grab a large bag of crisps I had no intention of buying as I left any cash I had in the car. Five quid minimum is too high and it is designed to get people spending more, a rip off!!!

On 25/08/2022 at 10:12, Dick Dastardly said:

That new Sophie Ellis Bextor song,  specifically the way she pronounces hypnotized.  

The video though...💗💗💘

Dick Dastardly
1 hour ago, Elljay said:

The video though...💗💗💘

I've not seen it, only heard the song on the radio. I have a feeling that may change soon though 

Car insurance autorenewal quote came through, which is due to start next week.

Last year: £770 for the year

This year: £1542 for the year

They can ram that right up their arse, which is where I am assuming they pulled the figure from in the first place :seething: 

Took out a new policy after a quick look on Comparethemarket, £450 for the year.

1 minute ago, tian447 said:

They can ram that right up their arse, which is where I am assuming they pulled the figure from in the first place :seething: 

Took out a new policy after a quick look on Comparethemarket, £450 for the year.

What car do you drive!? A Rolls Royce? Extortionate insurance cost.

1 minute ago, Jambos_1874 said:

What car do you drive!? A Rolls Royce? Extortionate insurance cost.

Unfortunately, the car insurance in Northern Ireland is extortionate anyway, my insurance doubled after moving here and I had to cancel my original policy because they refused to cover me with an NI address.  Not a lot of the main insurers are interested, and it meant I had to go with the manufacturer insurance for the first year :vrface: 

https://bmginsurance.co.uk/2017/08/14/insurance-northern-ireland-different/

Long story short, the roads are shite, a lot more young drivers, a lot of cross border drivers and uninsured drivers, and the absolute bat-shit insane R plate system for people who pass their test limiting them to 45mph causes a lot more accidents as people try to get past them.  The standard of driving across here is absolutely brutal, indicators seem to not be installed on any Northern Irish car, road traffic rules seem to be entirely misunderstood at junctions, speed limits are either ignored entirely or people are scared of them and routinely do 40mph on motorways, and people drive in whatever lane they like swerving at the last second without indicating.  I just about have an aneurysm every time I go out in the car.

1 hour ago, tian447 said:

Got my renewal notice yesterday - up 26%! Will be looking around for something cheaper.

On 25/08/2022 at 11:10, jonesy said:

I've long wanted to calculate how much extra emissions their road schemes actually cause.

For example, forcing all cars down Comiston Road (thus creating longer traffic jams) rather than allowing folk to travel north down Braid Road, especially if they are headed in the direction of King's Buildings and Cameron Toll - that surely has caused an increase in air pollution rather than saved the lives of the millions of cyclists who use Braid Road.

I suppose they'll then use air quality data (with the skewed stats) to prove that there are too many people using cars in Edinburgh and further restrictions are necessary.

Sneaky gits.

Tram works. Junctions at the foot of the walk, Bernard St & Baltic St will be completed last, these two junction carry most vehicles through North Edinburgh. Air quality testing station at the end of Salamander St. 

2 hours ago, Stuart Lyon said:

Got my renewal notice yesterday - up 26%! Will be looking around for something cheaper.

I'm happy I got over £300 off mine this year, wasn't expecting that. 

No longer a young driver though, so it's probably the only year it'll ever go down :lol:

15 hours ago, Dick Dastardly said:

I've not seen it, only heard the song on the radio. I have a feeling that may change soon though 

You'll only be further disappointed. 

Moan for today, 9 options to get through to virgin on the mobile, 10 mins waiting cut off, 2nd attempt answered 

after 8 minutes, nothing simple these days.

Its a big effort to get anything sorted these days.

Dick Dastardly

I'm positive its been mentioned before but folk that don't pick up their dogs shite. Absolute wankers. They should bring back public hanging for those complete pricks. 

And yes, before anyone mentions it, i did just stand in one. A big, thick wet one. *****. 

Dick Dastardly
1 hour ago, Dawnrazor said:

The price of ticket for the Scotland v New Zealand game at Murrayfield 🤬

£75 odd quid?! Ridiculous. £160 odd for England v Japan though... 

6 minutes ago, jonesy said:

When the apocalypse comes, vegans and Green voters will be used as snacks by the rest of us.

And there’s no decent eating on the skinny arseholes. 

Dick Dastardly
6 hours ago, jonesy said:

I've said before. The only people in cities that keep dogs as pets are either dirty deviants or unable to face the harsh realities of life as real men.

Wife wont allow him to have a dog type post

12 hours ago, Tazio said:

Oh just **** off! 
Dutch city of Haarlem may be world’s first to ban most meat ads https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-62810867

I lived in Haarlem for a few years, a more pleasant wee city you'll struggle to find.

I don't ever recall seeing ads for meat though. In fact, I don't recall seeing ads for meat where I live now!

Dick Dastardly
1 minute ago, jonesy said:

Shifty looking guy in aisle 8 chooses his peanut butter based on his mutt's preferences type post.

Do you work in tesco? 

Dick Dastardly
7 minutes ago, jonesy said:

No, but I do buy a lot of peanut butter.

I feel there is a punchline there something along the line of "but your dog is happy" ? 

Samuel Camazzola
12 hours ago, Dick Dastardly said:

£75 odd quid?! Ridiculous. £160 odd for England v Japan though... 

What's not to love? You'll also get the pleasure of a nice pricey CAN of Tennent's! 👍 😄

Dick Dastardly
29 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

What's not to love? You'll also get the pleasure of a nice pricey CAN of Tennent's! 👍 😄

That makes it all worthwhile! 😂 😂 

Dick Dastardly
37 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Not quite, Richard.

It's your dog that's happy.

Reveal hidden contents

Might enter him at Crufs next year...

Did you just assume the gender of my dog? Proper seethe 😡😡😡

39 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Hide contents

Might enter him at Crufs next year...

I got banned from there for less. 

Edited by Tazio

17 hours ago, Dawnrazor said:

Was a regular there as a teenager, never been for years.

How much for ticket ?

Just noticed, 75 poonds lol.  would not pay that.

Best memory was 1974 with a Andy Irvine penalty kick converted to win the match against England.

Edited by Harry Potter

17 hours ago, Dawnrazor said:

Got my tickets for the Australia and New Zealand games. Both games for £116.50☺️

1 hour ago, JWL said:

Got my tickets for the Australia and New Zealand games. Both games for £116.50☺️

Where from? I'd want 3 seats together but not at 170 quid each.

4 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Where from? I'd want 3 seats together but not at 170 quid each.

Left it all up to my mate who got us to join the travel/supporters club thing. Went to the South Africa Test last November and the 6 Nations games v England and France. We were told a few months ago that if we wanted to go to both NZ and Australia games it would be £116.50 for both, so not a bad deal. That's a Silver package I think and we are in the North Stand.

On 07/09/2022 at 11:50, Harry Potter said:

Was a regular there as a teenager, never been for years.

How much for ticket ?

Just noticed, 75 poonds lol.  would not pay that.

Best memory was 1974 with a Andy Irvine penalty kick converted to win the match against England.

Jesus.

IIRC my ticket in the schoolboys enclosure for the 1990 grand slam game against England was £2

Not long back from Sainsbury's and again, they've rearranged their food items so your up and down aisles not having a clue where anything is. Seriously, do they actually think you're going to buy extra in the current climate because they've shifted the chicken to where the pies used to be??? Arseholes.

William H. Bonney
12 hours ago, Tazio said:

Arseholes at bus stops who start asking you questions when you clearly are listening to music on headphones. And then seem annoyed that you can’t hear them. 

You probably shouldn't have headphones on whilst driving a bus. 

Junkie arseholes that can’t keep their ******* dogs under control.

My 2 year old granddaughter was attacked their neighbours dog yesterday. You should see the mess of her face. Doctors saying it might be a plastic surgery job.

The junkie cow even had the cheek to say it was the wee ones fault.

Lucky for her I wasn’t there, the boot 😡😡😡

Dick Dastardly
10 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

My 2 year old granddaughter was attacked their neighbours dog yesterday. You should see the mess of her face. Doctors saying it might be a plastic surgery job.

Thats awful. Really sad to hear that. Hope she isn't traumatised by the whole thing. Some people shouldn't be allowed to own pets.

10 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Thats awful. Really sad to hear that. Hope she isn't traumatised by the whole thing. Some people shouldn't be allowed to own pets.

Cheers, mate. She’s at the hospital just now and seems to be in good spirits, could still be in shock though.

The thing has probably been raised as weapon and yet the daft **** still lets it run loose.

You should see how close to her eye it got, it’s a miracle she didn’t lose it.

28 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Scum, hopefully your GD recovers quickly and has no lasting effects.