Konrad von Carstein
35 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Tastes nice in an omelette.

You're a bad man. :lol:

18 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Eh? 

:lol:

JudyJudyJudy

Just walked passed a pagger outside " Bensons" pub in Dalry .  I missed all the action as i only saw it from a distance but from what i heard when i went passed the pub two guys set upon another guy, I did see the two guys march passed me sans high viz on and topless actually. Obviously trying to prove their masculinity.  I took a nose into the pub and I saw a middle aged guy covered in blood.  Pretty pathetic stuff really as they all seemed to be middle aged. I didn't deliberately stop and nose so wasnt one of those ambulance chasers really. :) but did have a wee nose.

JudyJudyJudy
14 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

A new seethe.... Not being able to post pics or gif on here for some reason. Error 200 message every time today

I’ve never had that problem . I wouldn’t be able to cope if I did ! A catastrophe 

5CB49E16-A3EF-407A-B734-68B4055FC17E.jpeg

Dick Dastardly
6 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I’ve never had that problem . I wouldn’t be able to cope if I did ! A catastrophe 

5CB49E16-A3EF-407A-B734-68B4055FC17E.jpeg

You tease

11 hours ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Galium aparine, more commonly known as sticky willy. I must have to comb a fist full of this crap out of my dog three times a day. Its really starting to do my head in. 

This. My dogs been covered the past week. Yesterday he had a sticky willy stuck on his actual chuffing willy. 

Dick Dastardly
57 minutes ago, Helzibob said:

This. My dogs been covered the past week. Yesterday he had a sticky willy stuck on his actual chuffing willy. 

Just a week? You're lucky. I've been dealing with them for over a month. My dog loves to sniff about in the undergrowth though. Typical spaniel. 

My 6 weeks holiday ends soon.

Not my biggest seethe though.....the new houses being built so close to me means I've been woken at 7:30am every day of it by ****ing diggers....and their bloody radio tuned to Forth One.

Probably been mentioned earlier but contestants who take the minus offer on The Chase. Every time it happens I really hope they get caught and leave with feck all. Shitebags.

1 hour ago, Der Kaiser said:

Not my biggest seethe though.....the new houses being built so close to me means I've been woken at 7:30am every day of it by ****ing diggers....and their bloody radio tuned to Forth One.

They're doing you a service. Getting you back into a more normal sleeping pattern before your return to work next week. I'm sure they'd appreciate some doughnuts as a thank you.

On 04/08/2022 at 16:14, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

I was out walking the dog on his lead when another dog off leash came up to him. I could sense a bit of tension and I tried to pull my dog away but a bit of a scrap broke out. The other owners gave me a telling saying my dog should be muzzled when it was their dog who was off leash. Claimed my dog had injured theirs too.

Had this happen to me the other day.  Fat ******* walking his arsehole mutt off lead came running up to mine, who is 4 months old and I'm doing my best to get him to wait before approaching other dogs.  Came up snarling and barking, of course my dog wraps himself around my legs trying to get away crying.  I push the dog away from mine with my foot, and the boy starts shouting and having a go at me for kicking his dog.  Came right up to me, foaming at the mouth, all 5 brain cells working overtime.

Not my proudest moment, but I ****ing lost it and squared up to the *****, telling him in no uncertain terms that I'd boot the **** out of him if he didn't **** off as fast as he could waddle away.

Now, screaming at someone with a Scottish accent in the middle of a park in Belfast gets some attention.  I don't think he was expecting it to be honest, and he then kicked his dog forward and told it to move.  So aye, it's alright for you to do that, but not for me to get it away from mine.

Guaranteed Rangers supporter since it was in Orangefield Park.

16 hours ago, Helzibob said:

I hope you waited till he'd stopped chuffing before you removed them.

4 hours ago, JWL said:

Probably been mentioned earlier but contestants who take the minus offer on The Chase. Every time it happens I really hope they get caught and leave with feck all. Shitebags.

Yup, this seethe crops up quite often. I’ve posted it myself before.

I still get the rage when I see it. Normally done by the shitebag final player, who’s been urging the other 3 to take the top offer.

Konrad von Carstein
40 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

It's grass seed people need to look out for, they can be fatal if not discovered in time.

Could you expand?

3 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Could you expand?

They can carry bacteria and can migrate under the dogs skin causing infections that can be fatal

Konrad von Carstein
1 minute ago, milky_26 said:

They can carry bacteria and can migrate under the dogs skin causing infections that can be fatal

:o

3 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

They're doing you a service. Getting you back into a more normal sleeping pattern before your return to work next week. I'm sure they'd appreciate some doughnuts as a thank you.

I've genuinely thought about fire bombing the houses being built closest to my house late at night.

I'm not going to do it obviously....but I have thought about it.....A LOT. Molotovs look like they could be fun to make as well.

30 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

Yep, I've known a few dogs die because of grass seeds let alone the horrendous vet bills.

If you've got a dog with furry feet like a spaniel, collie or gsd, I'd make sure you keep the fur between the toes, over the feet and up the legs clipped as short as possible, check and double check them when they've been out for any grass seeds, the long pointy ones with a rough texture, and remove them, my Springers got their fourth trim this year yesterday. 

Konrad von Carstein
49 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

14 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Yep, I've known a few dogs die because of grass seeds let alone the horrendous vet bills.

If you've got a dog with furry feet like a spaniel, collie or gsd, I'd make sure you keep the fur between the toes, over the feet and up the legs clipped as short as possible, check and double check them when they've been out for any grass seeds, the long pointy ones with a rough texture, and remove them, my Springers got their fourth trim this year yesterday. 

13 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Thanks guys, Ziggy is a Collie- Springer cross and he loves bouncing about in long grass, so I'll be sure to check

54 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

I've genuinely thought about fire bombing the houses being built closest to my house late at night.

I'm not going to do it obviously....but I have thought about it.....A LOT. Molotovs look like they could be fun to make as well.

Counter-productive, surely?

Harry Potter
7 hours ago, Der Kaiser said:

Better wi forth 2, older tunes.

The price of newspapers, who the **** pays neary a pound for a paper?

Mrs Dawnrazor went shopping today, I asked her to get me a couple of papers, I never read a paper nowadays but I use them to put on the bottom of my dog box, she got a Star and a Sun and it was nearly two quid!! What happened to them being 10 or 20p?

Konrad von Carstein
17 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

The price of newspapers, who the **** pays neary a pound for a paper?

Mrs Dawnrazor went shopping today, I asked her to get me a couple of papers, I never read a paper nowadays but I use them to put on the bottom of my dog box, she got a Star and a Sun and it was nearly two quid!! What happened to them being 10 or 20p?

30  years or so passed, Rip van Winkle....

Just now, Konrad von Carstein said:

30  years or so passed, Rip van Winkle....

🤣 they used to give the Sun away for free at the Spar in the village and the Star was 10 or 20p and that was only a few years ago, I never read them and just piled them up in the shed for when I needed fresh ones in the dog box, but I flicked through them both today, what a load of pish, no' even any tits!!!

2 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

Better wi forth 2, older tunes.

They must be really old then. Forth One plays the same songs for about a decade.

The ******* Tories.

The ******* who vote for them.

The greedy ******* CEO's of the power companies.

The ******* press and their own agenda. 

Konrad von Carstein
21 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

🤣 they used to give the Sun away for free at the Spar in the village and the Star was 10 or 20p and that was only a few years ago, I never read them and just piled them up in the shed for when I needed fresh ones in the dog box, but I flicked through them both today, what a load of pish, no' even any tits!!!

Only the one "reading" them 😬

6 hours ago, Dawnrazor said:

It's grass seed people need to look out for, they can be fatal if not discovered in time.

My last dog had to have an operation to remove a grass seed. I had no idea they could penetrate the skin. Luckily the vet found it really easily. 

23 minutes ago, Helzibob said:

My last dog had to have an operation to remove a grass seed. I had no idea they could penetrate the skin. Luckily the vet found it really easily. 

Not very many people with dogs are aware of the problem, I hope your dog got over the operation. 

1 minute ago, Dawnrazor said:

Not very many people with dogs are aware of the problem, I hope your dog got over the operation. 

He did but sadly got lung cancer a few years later. I’m really cautious now about removing any seeds I see so it doesn’t happen again. 

Just now, Helzibob said:

He did but sadly got lung cancer a few years later. I’m really cautious now about removing any seeds I see so it doesn’t happen again. 

It's always a sad when a dog dies, I lost two pals last year, cried like a baby both times.

Take care and always check for the seeds👍

Mentals walking through Newcastle city centre with no top on, and didn't even bring one out the house with them. 

Konrad von Carstein

Not souch a seethe , more a WTF...people who wear watches with the face on the inside of the wrist, why?

This is a seethe, people who walk at a snails pace, especially when it's 2 people blocking the way...MOVE you tuckers!!

JudyJudyJudy

The “ luvvies” and the “ crews” who swan about Edinburgh just now wearing their lanyards like they are the bees knees . Piss off plonkers