The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

Had an accident in my truck at work yesterday, nothing too serious just ended up in a ditch at a 45,,°angle on a 26 tonner.. 

Of the 30 or so cars that passed me before work turned up to take me back to depot, the majority 15 or so stopped and offered help or a lift, want anything bringing to u etc.. nice, good people.

Several blew right by.

But my seethe, a seethe that was quite unexpected, is for those that drove by and filmed on their phones. For some reason this really pissed me off. There could have been someone injured still in the cab. They don't know yet laughing and arsehollongly just drive past filming it. 

Cu***s. 😡😡

• Replies 20.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shooter McGavin
1 minute ago, muldoon74 said:

Had an accident in my truck at work yesterday, nothing too serious just ended up in a ditch at a 45,,°angle on a 26 tonner.. 

Of the 30 or so cars that passed me before work turned up to take me back to depot, the majority 15 or so stopped and offered help or a lift, want anything bringing to u etc.. nice, good people.

Several blew right by.

But my seethe, a seethe that was quite unexpected, is for those that drove by and filmed on their phones. For some reason this really pissed me off. There could have been someone injured still in the cab. They don't know yet laughing and arsehollongly just drive past filming it. 

Cu***s. 😡😡

Glad to hear it wasn’t too serious mate, hope all is well.

And aye those people are cretins, the same type of people that would take a picture with their dead gran on her hospital bed for a few likes on facebook.

C****.

Shooter McGavin

Just on that last post there, I’ll add this to the conversation…

People that take pictures of their dead relatives graves, and in some cases, have their kids stand on the graves to get a picture, and then put it on facebook to get a few likes.

Absolute cretins.

They only get away with it because it’s an emotional topic, but it’s seriously distasteful and disrespectful.

I seen a proper grim one once where some mum had her kids basically cuddling the gravestone…

1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Just on that last post there, I’ll add this to the conversation…

People that take pictures of their dead relatives graves, and in some cases, have their kids stand on the graves to get a picture, and then put it on facebook to get a few likes.

Absolute cretins.

They only get away with it because it’s an emotional topic, but it’s seriously distasteful and disrespectful.

I seen a proper grim one once where some mum had her kids basically cuddling the gravestone…

I agree and to me it’s really distasteful behaviour.  
But I wonder whether that’s a cultural thing.  I read that in some cultures (maybe Japan, not sure) people will take picnics and have a family ‘day out’ at a relative’s grave.

William H. Bonney
38 minutes ago, Vansen said:

38 minutes ago, Vansen said:

They could have an Exhumation Day; have a picnic AND take photos with the deceased. 

Caravan and mattress provided. 

Edited by William H. Bonney

Horatio Caine
1 hour ago, FWJ said:

But I wonder whether that’s a cultural thing.  I read that in some cultures (maybe Japan, not sure) people will take picnics and have a family ‘day out’ at a relative’s grave.

Mexico.  `Day of the dead`.  Not as bad an idea as you may think.  Wholly cultural thing though.

4 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Glad to hear it wasn’t too serious mate, hope all is well.

And aye those people are cretins, the same type of people that would take a picture with their dead gran on her hospital bed for a few likes on facebook.

C****.

Everything's fine. No injuries (except my pride)...

What got me was the smiling as they drove by, I could almost hear the inner monologue "ah **** man cool someone might've been hurt but **** it I'll video it to prove fake popularity to myself".. 

Harry Potter
11 minutes ago, jonesy said:

I know each culture is different and all, but feck me, there's no way my maw's rotting corpse is sitting in our utility room until we've got enough money for a proper funeral. Couple of heavy stones and tipped into the Forth if we're skint at the time.

Which reminds me, better get that pre paid funeral sorted for the missus and myself.😏.

43 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Which reminds me, better get that pre paid funeral sorted for the missus and myself.😏.

You’ve got the white pudding situation to deal with first, Harold.

Priorities, sir, priorities.  👍

il Duce McTarkin
21 hours ago, jonesy said:

I know each culture is different and all, but feck me, there's no way my maw's rotting corpse is sitting in our utility room until we've got enough money for a proper funeral. Couple of heavy stones and tipped into the Forth if we're skint at the time.

Wrapped to a concrete fence post with chicken wire is the way to go. 

Stops parts rotting off and popping to the surface. Handy if you're keen to avoid a murder inquiry.

A Boy Named Crow
7 minutes ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

Wrapped to a concrete fence post with chicken wire is the way to go. 

Stops parts rotting off and popping to the surface. Handy if you're keen to avoid a murder inquiry.

Maybe just dump the body the boot of a car belonging to someone you hate.  Anonymous tip off to the police,  and you've got a two-for-one!

Dick Dastardly
On 18/06/2022 at 12:19, FWJ said:

That used to be a tradition in the UK as well, maybe in Victorian times. I saw it on Q.I. so it must be true... 

il Duce McTarkin
1 hour ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

Maybe just dump the body the boot of a car belonging to someone you hate.  Anonymous tip off to the police,  and you've got a two-for-one!

This is jonesey's maw we're talking about. :(

A Boy Named Crow
7 hours ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

This is jonesey's maw we're talking about. :(

Aye, and we were talking about chucking her off a bridge. At least my way there's an upside!

Vet appointment for the pup today at half 3, planned my whole day at work around it.  He's a nightmare when he's tired, so we're doing enforced naps every 45 minutes / 1 hour of rampage time, and he's getting on so well with it, but I knew he'd need to sleep right until the last second before he gets in the car, otherwise this would be an accurate representation of him in the vets:

giphy.gif

Got him up at 8am, fed him, played with him, done a bit of training, then he was back in his bed at 9am, slept until 11.  Up for 45 minutes and back to bed, slept quite the thing until 1pm.  Up for lunch, a walk, and some playtime, and back in his bed by 2pm, before getting him up at 3pm for a quick pee and straight in the car.  25 minutes of peak time traffic through the city centre and got there just in time, only for them to weigh him and give him a worming tablet.  That was it, in and out.

I could have weighed him at home, and picked the ****ing tablet up at any time today without putting him through all the excitement and stress of getting in the car.  :seething: 

The seethe thread constantly being on page 2 or 3 of The Shed.

Where are all you other angry *******s? :lol: 

Dennis Reynolds

Someone parked on double yellows behind my car last night. Was already a bit miffed as it was a bit of an inconvenience for me now getting out and the guy was sat on his phone. Thought he might move back a bit as he saw me getting into the car but decided it wasn't worth the hassle asking him to as there was enough space to reverse back a bit and move out. I had to park a bit closer to the car in front to not park on the double yellows this guy was parked on.

Started reversing to get out this now unnecessarily tight space and he beeped at me. Now, I have a reversing camera and sensors so could tell I wasn't close to touching him, so I lost it. Got out, looked at the gap between cars and asked him what the problem was. He told me to be careful. Just looked at him in complete disbelief. Explained to him with a few choice swear words that he's the one who decided to park illegally behind me, so if he was that bothered, he could move. 

il Duce McTarkin
1 hour ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Someone parked on double yellows behind my car last night. Was already a bit miffed as it was a bit of an inconvenience for me now getting out and the guy was sat on his phone. Thought he might move back a bit as he saw me getting into the car but decided it wasn't worth the hassle asking him to as there was enough space to reverse back a bit and move out. I had to park a bit closer to the car in front to not park on the double yellows this guy was parked on.

Started reversing to get out this now unnecessarily tight space and he beeped at me. Now, I have a reversing camera and sensors so could tell I wasn't close to touching him, so I lost it. Got out, looked at the gap between cars and asked him what the problem was. He told me to be careful. Just looked at him in complete disbelief. Explained to him with a few choice swear words that he's the one who decided to park illegally behind me, so if he was that bothered, he could move. 

I'd have pished on his bonnet tbf.

Dennis Reynolds
1 minute ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

I'd have pished on his bonnet tbf.

I get stage fright ☹️

That's probably another seethe tbf.

8 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Real hot one today, huh?

ArcticJambo

Hands full with loads of shit, went to usual delivery door, and just managed to knock. Boy (owner) who is three steps away inside comes and opens it for me saying 'It was open!' I say 'I've not got three arms' He says 'you knocked' I lie and say 'I used my head', and I go upstairs to drop off their stuff.  Say to one of his workers, 'Just between you and I, your boss is an utter dick!'

:muggy:

Dennis Reynolds
15 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

Real hot one today, huh?

Another one, these public auditors they call themselves.

Essentially just sticking a camera in people's faces looking for a reaction.

Edited by Dennis Reynolds

Arseholes moaning about the heat when its 22 degrees, **** off it's nice for once.

Салатные палочки
24 minutes ago, cheetah said:

Arseholes moaning about the heat when its 22 degrees, **** off it's nice for once.

I cant believe anyone would moan about that given the long, dark, wet, depressing winters we have. 

Really think it's absurd when you can't be considered for a job because you're white. Was told I had a brilliant CV but didn't fit because I wasn't an ethnic minority. Does racism only apply one way? The BBC and some other media outlets advertise for applications only from ethnic minorities or LGBT etc . The most disenfranchised group in society these days are white heterosexual working class youngsters. What can't everyone be considered equally on merit?

il Duce McTarkin
1 hour ago, robroy1874 said:

Really think it's absurd when you can't be considered for a job because you're white. Was told I had a brilliant CV but didn't fit because I wasn't an ethnic minority. Does racism only apply one way? The BBC and some other media outlets advertise for applications only from ethnic minorities or LGBT etc . The most disenfranchised group in society these days are white heterosexual working class youngsters. What can't everyone be considered equally on merit?

Really? 

Is that even legal? 

Jeffros Furios
7 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Another one, these public auditors they call themselves.

Essentially just sticking a camera in people's faces looking for a reaction.

Auditing Britain and his like where they record Police stations and Prisons and act the dick .

The coppers should take his camera and ram it down his throat .

It you want a major seethe check out the ***** Active Patriot , he's a pound land Tommy Robinson and can barely speak 😀

2 hours ago, robroy1874 said:

That is illegal.

Take them to tribunal.

1 hour ago, Cade said:

That is illegal.

Take them to tribunal.

Was only said verbally. Nothing in writing. Will be changed to say "we are trying to promote diversity if all candidates equal etc"

6 hours ago, robroy1874 said:

Give it a few years and you'll get the job.🙄

23 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

I cant believe anyone would moan about that given the long, dark, wet, depressing winters we have. 

I really hate summer. It gets to May and i start looking forward to autumn. Everything about autumn and winter is better than summer. 

8 hours ago, IronJambo said:

I really hate summer. It gets to May and i start looking forward to autumn. Everything about autumn and winter is better than summer. 

Silly comment. Entirely wrong.

8 hours ago, IronJambo said:

I'm with you 100%.

A Boy Named Crow
15 hours ago, IronJambo said:

You live in London don't you? Those balmy summer evenings by the Thames, somewhere like Richmond, Windsor, or dare I say it, Maidenhead are one of the few reasons I was able to live there as long as I did!

22 hours ago, IronJambo said:

Winter over Summer for me.

A nice cold drink or an ice cream on a hot day pales in comparison to a hot mug of tea or a piping bowl of soup on a cold day.

14 hours ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

You live in London don't you? Those balmy summer evenings by the Thames, somewhere like Richmond, Windsor, or dare I say it, Maidenhead are one of the few reasons I was able to live there as long as I did!

I live in Maidenhead. The flat is 30+ degrees all summer (day and night). Horrendous.

A Boy Named Crow
15 hours ago, IronJambo said:

I live in Maidenhead. The flat is 30+ degrees all summer (day and night). Horrendous.

That's fair rough, but unless you're right on the A4, you could just open the windows!

I remember I years ago,  I was contemplating a move back up north, it was knocked on the head by a sunny afternoon, out the back of the Blue River Cafe, rowers going by on the Thames, sun glistening off the bubbles in my Stella... thinking about that is almost enough to make me miss the place...almost 😎

52 minutes ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

That's fair rough, but unless you're right on the A4, you could just open the windows!

I remember I years ago,  I was contemplating a move back up north, it was knocked on the head by a sunny afternoon, out the back of the Blue River Cafe, rowers going by on the Thames, sun glistening off the bubbles in my Stella... thinking about that is almost enough to make me miss the place...almost 😎

Just let's more hot air in when you open the windows 😭

On 25/06/2022 at 12:36, IronJambo said:

Sat in the back garden in the egg chair, sunglasses on, (most) clothes off, in total privacy reading a book with .  Love it, and look forward to it every single year, instead of the months of miserable damp weather.

I am very, very surprised to hear you of all people say that winter is better than summer :lol: 

Christmas is coming.... :whistling: 🎅

A Boy Named Crow
2 hours ago, tian447 said:

Sat in the back garden in the egg chair, sunglasses on, (most) clothes off, in total privacy reading a book with .  Love it, and look forward to it every single year, instead of the months of miserable damp weather.

I am very, very surprised to hear you of all people say that winter is better than summer :lol: 

Christmas is coming.... :whistling: 🎅

Ooft,  that's a conflict he'll have to juggle in his mind...BIG JUGgle!

26 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Heard some parent at the school gates talking to her toddler this morning. "It's almost Santa time."

Oh, I'm not excited about Christmas, but I am excited about IronJambo's hourly update in this thread about his in-laws :lol:

Konrad von Carstein
4 hours ago, Lord BJ said:

Was to have an small operation today.

On a personal level pretty important as it would enable me to do a number of things I have been restricted from. 

Went, in was given pre ops checks. Given the anaesthesia, marked up opp, wheeled into surgery. 

Next thing, I know, surgeon telling me they can’t do it today, after a concern came up in a pre check. 

Now, have to go to another series of tests which will hopefully allow me to go back in Aug for procedure. The issue, relates to something happened about 40 years ago (when toddler) and was raised in numerous pre checks. If quacks aren’t aware it freaks them out. 

Now, I understand better being safe than sorry as much as it annoys me. However, how the **** does it get stoped on the fecking table. It was raised in three pre checks and twice checked out and not found to be a concern. 

It’s being done private as well.

Raging and despondent in equal measures. 

The mind is boggling just now as to what something that occurred 40 years ago could prevent a  minor, I assume, op. 

Hopefully you get your issue sorted in August.

Edited by Konrad von Carstein

Scanners and printers.

Why the **** are they all so ****ing complicated?  You can't just plug one in and scan something, oh no, you have to plug it in, connect it to the internet, update the firmware to the latest version, check for updates again, download the software from the manufacturers website, uncheck all of the boxes of absolute garbage it also wants to install, wait for it to finish installing, check for updates, oh look, there's a new version of the software, download the new one, uncheck all the boxes that have checked themselves again for their glorified spyware, restart your PC, and then, finally, you are allowed to scan the document you needed.

It was supposed to be a 30 second "fire it in the scanner and go", but no, it's taken up more time than anything else I've done today.

**** off HP.

Nookie Bear
1 hour ago, tian447 said:

Scanners and printers.

Why the **** are they all so ****ing complicated?  You can't just plug one in and scan something, oh no, you have to plug it in, connect it to the internet, update the firmware to the latest version, check for updates again, download the software from the manufacturers website, uncheck all of the boxes of absolute garbage it also wants to install, wait for it to finish installing, check for updates, oh look, there's a new version of the software, download the new one, uncheck all the boxes that have checked themselves again for their glorified spyware, restart your PC, and then, finally, you are allowed to scan the document you needed.

It was supposed to be a 30 second "fire it in the scanner and go", but no, it's taken up more time than anything else I've done today.

**** off HP.

😂

I wanted to print something off at home today and it ended up with me having to drive to Tesco to buy ink. 

Installing it was as bad as you describe though.