The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

Dick Dastardly
On 24/05/2022 at 13:21, A Boy Named Crow said:

It's too late now, there's no way back,  but the simple advice I'd have given you on Friday,  if you'd only asked is... DON'T GET A BLOODY DOG. You've got years of vet bills, inconvenience and stress ahead of you so  buckle up. Folk will tell you it gets better,  but it doesn't,  the misery just morphs into another form of misery. 

Worst decision we ever made...

Best decision i ever made. I've lost 4 stone in 2 yrs and love my dog more than anything. There isn't one day goes by that i don't giggle like a child at the stupid things she does. Wouldn't change it for the world. 

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Салатные палочки

Downstairs neighbours smoking weed all day, every day. The house stinks of it. One of them smokes it outside his back door at all hours of the day and the smell is disgusting. Wake up in the morning and the place stinks of stale weed. We've tried every air freshener under the sun and none of them shift it. 

Incredibly, none of the three houses where the smell comes from work. Must be a great life. 

Unknown user
On 26/05/2022 at 12:34, Dick Dastardly said:

Best decision i ever made. I've lost 4 stone in 2 yrs and love my dog more than anything. There isn't one day goes by that i don't giggle like a child at the stupid things she does. Wouldn't change it for the world. 

Same, I've had my first dog just under a year, nothing but a joy

1 hour ago, Salad Fingers said:

Downstairs neighbours smoking weed all day, every day. The house stinks of it. One of them smokes it outside his back door at all hours of the day and the smell is disgusting. Wake up in the morning and the place stinks of stale weed. We've tried every air freshener under the sun and none of them shift it. 

Incredibly, none of the three houses where the smell comes from work. Must be a great life. 

sounds about right for dopeheads

Konrad von Carstein
29 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Awful smell. Can understand the appeal of smoking it, but the smell makes me want to boak.

Heroin, coke and whatever those pills that fat American bursds once gave me all a much better option for fecking about with.

Prefer Pepsi myself...

Seeing how disappointed my son was yesterday when he realised he's not at the standard to go forward to the Newcastle Falcons Academy 😢 

Unknown user
1 minute ago, Dawnrazor said:

Seeing how disappointed my son was yesterday when he realised he's not at the standard to go forward to the Newcastle Falcons Academy 😢 

That must be really tough to watch, these things are the making of the man though

21 minutes ago, Smithee said:

That must be really tough to watch, these things are the making of the man though

Aye, heartbreaking, the thing that is really frustrating is that he's got the skill, the handling in passing and catching, the kicking game, being able to see space and the play develop but he's small for his age, he was better that a lot of lads at Full Back and Left Wing but the philosophy of the RFU is that you can't train in height and you can't train in size but you can train in the rest, so it's the bigger lads that will be taken through. He's got to a pool of about 250 players from the whole of Cumbria, Durham and Northumberland so did well to get as far as he has, but it was a quiet drive home, character building stuff😢

il Duce McTarkin
1 hour ago, Dawnrazor said:

Aye, heartbreaking, the thing that is really frustrating is that he's got the skill, the handling in passing and catching, the kicking game, being able to see space and the play develop but he's small for his age, he was better that a lot of lads at Full Back and Left Wing but the philosophy of the RFU is that you can't train in height and you can't train in size but you can train in the rest, so it's the bigger lads that will be taken through. He's got to a pool of about 250 players from the whole of Cumbria, Durham and Northumberland so did well to get as far as he has, but it was a quiet drive home, character building stuff😢

Best of luck to the laddie 👍

Wife and her pathetic attempt at squaring away a 1.8 meter wide Ford Ka in a 3.5 meter drive gap...still managed to scrape the rear wheel arch right down to the shiny new metal underneath.

The motor came with touch-up paint (water based), did my best to cover the bare metal then the ***kin heavens opened, sitting here watching a wee white paint puddle form on the drive, mild steel now turning a hellish shade of auburn...It's not my car, but it still bizarrely pissed me off...🤷‍♂️...how?

Still pishing rain...

Edited by OBE

RustyRightPeg

Anyone else’s Mrs think it’s not in their remit to take the black bags out to the wheely bin and just persist on ramming more stuff into the bin until the bag bursts? 

Can’t just be mine. 

11 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Anyone else’s Mrs think it’s not in their remit to take the black bags out to the wheely bin and just persist on ramming more stuff into the bin until the bag bursts? 

Can’t just be mine. 

Our general waste bin would weigh about a tonne if I didn't empty it.

Same with the recycling bin and the food waste pail.

• 2 weeks later...
Салатные палочки

Had to go to the fourth page to dig this thread out. The warmer weather must be affecting people's moods. 

Anyway, took the kids to McDonald's last night. Waited half an hour for our order as they prioritised JustEat deliveries. They're must have been about fifteen drivers waiting with their bags taking up seats and blocking access to the sauce and straws. 

Who gets a McDonald's delivered? It's nearly cold when you get it to your table never mind after it's spent an hour in a car. 

There seems to have been a huge increase in fast food deliveries recently, I've been to Leeds and Newcastle a couple of times in the month or so, the delivery guys on bikes are everywhere.

4 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

There seems to have been a huge increase in fast food deliveries recently, I've been to Leeds and Newcastle a couple of times in the month or so, the delivery guys on bikes are everywhere.

What surprises me, as I work in the centre of town, is that it’s an all day thing now. Delivered food was a nighttime treat now you see Deliveroo riders all day. Must be people getting deliveries to their work. 

JudyJudyJudy

Had to go to the fourth page to dig this thread out. The warmer weather must be affecting people's moods. 

Anyway, took the kids to McDonald's last night. Waited half an hour for our order as they prioritised JustEat deliveries. They're must have been about fifteen drivers waiting with their bags taking up seats and blocking access to the sauce and straws. 

Who gets a McDonald's delivered? It's nearly cold when you get it to your table never mind after it's spent an hour in a car. 

I can’t understand it either . Lazy . I had a younger lodger who , when hungover would order “ breakfast “ ( toastie and chips ) it cost about £10 when she could easily have made it for quarter of the price . And I think it’s disgraceful that deliveries are prioritised over in shop customers . 

1 hour ago, jonesy said:

I'd imagine that folk ordering McD's delivery are either absolutely melted or incapable of physically removing themselves from their sofas due to their gargantuan size.

Speaking of fast food shite, some scumbags drove along our street the other day and launched half a KFC meal out the window into our neighbours' garden. WTF is wrong with these people?

I hate when people throw litter out of cars or cigarette ends 

Harry Potter
1 hour ago, jonesy said:

I'd imagine that folk ordering McD's delivery are either absolutely melted or incapable of physically removing themselves from their sofas due to their gargantuan size.

Speaking of fast food shite, some scumbags drove along our street the other day and launched half a KFC meal out the window into our neighbours' garden. WTF is wrong with these people?

I love ordering a big mac, aye yer right im a lazy man.😀

2 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

I love ordering a big mac, aye yer right im a lazy man.😀

harold after his mcdelivery arrives

Pin on Hamburgers

Waiting on the bus at Straiton after being in Asda.

Two huge fat lassies in their 20s come to the bus stop with their shopping in an Asda trolly, when the bus comes they lift just two bags out of the trolley and push the trolley away down the pavement.

They will be massive forever.

Absolutely lazy sods, it really bugged me today.

Jeffros Furios
40 minutes ago, Australis said:

Waiting on the bus at Straiton after being in Asda.

Two huge fat lassies in their 20s come to the bus stop with their shopping in an Asda trolly, when the bus comes they lift just two bags out of the trolley and push the trolley away down the pavement.

They will be massive forever.

Absolutely lazy sods, it really bugged me today.

I hate ignorant wanks who leave shopping trolleys to career into parked cars and a major seethe for the missuse of disabled parking bays .

Both seethes are usually tracksuit wearing , fat smelly greasy pondlife who need executed .

Weakened Offender
2 hours ago, Jeffros Furios said:

I hate ignorant wanks who leave shopping trolleys to career into parked cars 

Can't you find something to scare them off like the cats that you don't like? 

2 hours ago, Jeffros Furios said:

I hate ignorant wanks who leave shopping trolleys to career into parked cars and a major seethe for the missuse of disabled parking bays .

Both seethes are usually tracksuit wearing , fat smelly greasy pondlife who need executed .

May I recommend the Cart Narcs videos on YouTube. American videos some are a joy to watch as people lose their shit over being embarrassed caught leaving their trolleys....especially when they constantly get vehicle magnets thrown onto their car as they attempt to leave.

I'd suggest start with the video title Screamer.

A Boy Named Crow
8 hours ago, jonesy said:

How do you throw litter out of cigarette ends? That's a skill, not a seethe. 😛 

Beat me to it 🤠

At McKIrdies yesterday , ordered some tap water when getting our drinks........   £3.95  for feckin water out a tap   :(

A Boy Named Crow
4 minutes ago, shlabalaba said:

At McKIrdies yesterday , ordered some tap water when getting our drinks........   £3.95  for feckin water out a tap   :(

I thought it was illegal to charge for tap water?

Jambo_jim2001

A&E got referred yesterday by GP. 12 hours sitting waiting and watching folk walk in for the daftest reasons,bunch of snowflakes 🤬. End result for me was outpatient appointment later to see if my cancer has returned 🙄🙄

Harry Potter
1 hour ago, Jambo_jim2001 said:

A&E got referred yesterday by GP. 12 hours sitting waiting and watching folk walk in for the daftest reasons,bunch of snowflakes 🤬. End result for me was outpatient appointment later to see if my cancer has returned 🙄🙄

hope your ok bud

Nookie Bear
On 11/06/2022 at 14:20, Salad Fingers said:

They shoul dbe prioritising people who are on the premises.

Same thing when i go to Tesco and i can't get past all the staff emptying the shelves and filling up trollies for home deliveries.

Harry Potter
1 hour ago, Nookie Bear said:

Same thing when i go to Tesco and i can't get past all the staff emptying the shelves and filling up trollies for home deliveries.

Wish my wife would get a home delivery, sick of walking round that shop, i like to see what im getting, no you just love shopping.

On 14/06/2022 at 09:32, Nookie Bear said:

HATE shopping in supermarkets now for that very reason. Struggle to get up some aisles due to staff and their large delivery trolleys, then when you get to the till there are only a couple open. Stood in a queue this morning at the till to then have the till 'supervisior' bark at me to use the self service. Promptly told her that I don't work there so a staff member can scan my shopping. Said 'supervisior' wasn't best pleased. 

On 24/05/2022 at 07:46, tian447 said:

As I'm finding out, puppies who don't sleep. Picked up the wee man on Saturday morning, and he's been generally pretty good so far. He was settled in the car, he didn't pish everywhere, and seems to have settled in quite nicely.  He's 8 weeks old. 

However, he will not just go to sleep, he's treating it like something to be avoided at all costs.  Instead of lying down and sleeping, he just goes on the rampage, wrecking anything that dares to get within range.  If I go and sit with him for about 30 minutes he will eventually flop down beside me and then reluctantly fall asleep. 

Once he falls asleep, he hasn't stayed asleep for longer than an hour, an hour and a quarter since, before waking up and doing it all over again. He should be sleeping for about 20 hours a day, but there's no way he's getting close to that. 

He might not think he needs to sleep, but I bloody well do.  Oh, and plus, the people we got him from had toddlers who have taught him to bark and whine, so any time he's on his own for longer than 0.3 seconds, he plays us the sounds of his people.  Not giving him any attention doesn't seem to work.

It's not his fault, but... 😠. It's only day 4, so we've got a long, long way to go. I'd just like him to start with sleeping like nature intended. 

4 weeks later:

He's sussed out the sleeping thing.  About a week ago, we moved his crate into the living room, where the room is dark instead of it being in the kitchen and having to cover the crate with blankets, and he goes in quite the thing and settles down immediately.  He hasn't cried, barked, or whined about going into his bed and is asleep within minutes.  The room is carpeted and it makes a big difference to the noise, he's probably just far more comfortable in there.  Even if something wakes him up, he doesn't demand to be let back out, he just settles back down.  The difference in his behaviour has been incredible since he started sleeping properly.  In bed at 10pm, up at 2am for a pee, wakes up around 8am, breakfast and a play for an hour, back in his bed at 9am for 2 hours, and then it's just a rinse and repeat of up for an hour for a walk/play/bit of training, 2 hour nap, with the meals spread around those awake times.

Training is going well, his re-call is pretty good, he's got sit, wait, down, off, outside, bed, all sussed out.  He walks on the lead without pulling or trying to eat it.  There is still a long, long way to go, but he's settled in quite the thing.

However, this is the seethe thread, so I'd like to finish with STONES.  ****ING STONES.  Why does he have to eat or chew every stone he finds?  "Big stones, I'll have a chew on that.  Want me to leave it?  **** off, I'll run up the garden with it.  Oh, you've given me a treat to distract me, and taken the stone off me?  **** you, there's 500,000 more in this garden, and I will find them even if I have to start digging up the grass to get to them.  Oh, there's some gravel, activate Roomba mode, and I'll have them swallowed before you can even breathe in to tell me to leave them.  Straining to shit them out is worth the exasperated look on your face when I do it for the 57th time today.  Oh, is that more stones?  Magic!"

1 hour ago, Lord BJ said:

The climate in this country. 

It’s fecking miserable. Our summer is meant to be starting and it just seems constant rain with wind. I’m sure the sun has forgotten where Scotland is. 

Over halfway through the year and not even had a BBQ or the likes.

I really hate our climate. 

Constant rain? East of Scotland water boards recently fretting about drought conditions. Wind, I agree. Two large limbs on my Siler Birk couldn't handle the latest blaw, fully laden with leaves...snap!

No long until your next holiday abroad though eh?...:biggrin2:

Edited by OBE

ArcticJambo

It's been a mild winter and that apparently means that we've got a super pollen season ahead.  Blinkin great!!  :muggy:

il Duce McTarkin
5 hours ago, Lord BJ said:

The climate in this country. 

It’s fecking miserable. Our summer is meant to be starting and it just seems constant rain with wind. I’m sure the sun has forgotten where Scotland is. 

Over halfway through the year and not even had a BBQ or the likes.

I really hate our climate. 

Agree it's generally shite, but you can get lucky. I've just spent the past week crawling about chilly Jockland in a top class motorhome enraging other drivers, and the weather has been really good everywhere we went. Enough of a breeze to keep the midges away, but warm and dry enough to take the sesh outside once the children were sedated and packed up in their respective boxes. 

15 minutes ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

Agree it's generally shite, but you can get lucky. I've just spent the past week crawling about chilly Jockland in a top class motorhome enraging other drivers, and the weather has been really good everywhere we went. Enough of a breeze to keep the midges away, but warm and dry enough to take the sesh outside once the children were sedated and packed up in their respective boxes. 

Which was it, chilly or really good everywhere you went?

il Duce McTarkin
1 minute ago, OBE said:

Which was it, chilly or really good everywhere you went?

Which do you think? Answers on a postcard. 

JudyJudyJudy
34 minutes ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

ok Dirk Mccann  )

il Duce McTarkin
2 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

ok Dirk Mccann  )

Highly offensive post.

Reported.

JudyJudyJudy
5 minutes ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

Highly offensive post.

Reported.

R (11).gif

Dick Dastardly

The "this is our BBC" advert, specifically the very start. A guy (presumably the dad) shouts at the football playing girl to stay in her position. In typical woman style this translates in her brain to the words "know your place" and then we get clips of different women proving that they can be sports stars and are superior to men in every way. Utter seethe worthy advert. 

A Boy Named Crow
5 hours ago, Dick Dastardly said:

The "this is our BBC" advert, specifically the very start. A guy (presumably the dad) shouts at the football playing girl to stay in her position. In typical woman style this translates in her brain to the words "know your place" and then we get clips of different women proving that they can be sports stars and are superior to men in every way. Utter seethe worthy advert. 

Not seen the ad, but it does sound really stupid. Presumably those female sports stars received solid coaching early in their careers, on things like the importance of maintaining a formation!

I'm biased though,  I ****ing hate the BBC. It's a brain dead organisation,  churning out insipid, banal, balanced* (What they call balanced and what balance actually is are not the same thing) content they try to pass off as current affairs.

I'd say it has had a hand in three horrible moments of the last 10 years - the No vote, the Leave vote (if not the result, certainly giving UKIP a disproportionate amount of airtime helped bring about the referendum in the first place) and the re-election of Spaffer in 2019.

That is all before you consider they actually pay Liam McLeod to be that shite at football commentary...

I'd tear down the whole stinking edifice!

EDIT: And another thing,  Attenborough has been shite for decades now!

Edited by A Boy Named Crow

Салатные палочки
8 hours ago, Dick Dastardly said:

I personally think the BBC have been trying a bit too hard ever since the Savile and Operation Ewetree stuff exposed many of their ex-employees as wrong'uns. 

Dick Dastardly
35 minutes ago, jonesy said:

TBF, my wife is streets ahead of me at washing the dishes, operating the washing machine and cleaning the bathroom.

She knows her place 

Dick Dastardly
4 hours ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

Not seen the ad, but it does sound really stupid. Presumably those female sports stars received solid coaching early in their careers, on things like the importance of maintaining a formation!

I'm biased though,  I ****ing hate the BBC. It's a brain dead organisation,  churning out insipid, banal, balanced* (What they call balanced and what balance actually is are not the same thing) content they try to pass off as current affairs.

I'd say it has had a hand in three horrible moments of the last 10 years - the No vote, the Leave vote (if not the result, certainly giving UKIP a disproportionate amount of airtime helped bring about the referendum in the first place) and the re-election of Spaffer in 2019.

That is all before you consider they actually pay Liam McLeod to be that shite at football commentary...

I'd tear down the whole stinking edifice!

EDIT: And another thing,  Attenborough has been shite for decades now!

It's just the first 5 seconds or so that really annoy me. It's almost like a piss take

Dick Dastardly

I personally think the BBC have been trying a bit too hard ever since the Savile and Operation Ewetree stuff exposed many of their ex-employees as wrong'uns. 

It's only the start with the "i know my place" line that makes me seethe, the rest is fine in an inspiring women way. 

Dick Dastardly
2 minutes ago, jonesy said:

I get the tactics board out each morning so she can review it while giving me my morning rub down. Great multi-tasker, so she is.

Tactics?! That'll baffle her...