Michael Ngoo

:shitwine:

Having suffered Sutton for most of the season, this lads performance was unbelievable. 120 minutes of hassling defenders holding the ball up amd skinning defenders now and again.

It is genuinely unreal how vast the difference in quality is between.Sutton and Ngoo!

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doctor FinnBarr

Having suffered Sutton for most of the season, this lads performance was unbelievable. 120 minutes of hassling defenders holding the ball up amd skinning defenders now and again.

It is genuinely unreal how vast the difference in quality is between.Sutton and Ngoo!

to the folk that are picking up on him for the 2 bad crosses from the left , seriously ? hes not a winger and everything he was supposed to do today, he done it very well , if it wasnt for the ref keeping him under the cosh he wouldve tore them apart today even more than he was allowed to.. mcjake will be filling his huggies at the thought of facing him !!

Forgot to add in, the boy can pass the ball really well. He very rarely wastes the ball when he gets it.

Again, its unbelievable just how big the gulf is between Ngoo and Sutton.

Chad Sexington

Forgot to add in, the boy can pass the ball really well. He very rarely wastes the ball when he gets it.

Again, its unbelievable just how big the gulf is between Ngoo and Sutton.

When you consider it was the boy's first senior game its even more impressive.

Ok, please read carefully what I say, I'm not saying the Hearts support is racist and would abuse one of our own players because of his colour but the Ngoo chant comes over as oo oo oo, you know, like monkey noises. I know the score, but most journalists watching are liable to turn this into racist chanting. Are you happy to be tarred with that brush "man"?

There must be some sort of other song that we can fit Ngoo into so I'd suggest that you employ yourself finding one

Or we could just chant his name because that's his name?

Anyway Biker I don't think anybody who loves Hearts could have anything other than love for the big man today, we're on the same side.

We're both hoping the big man rams it up whoever's waiting in the final, he's the man.

Michaelll n goo goo

He scores one and he scores two

Michael n goo goo

He is one of me and you

To the left to the right

He makes Hibs look ******* shite

Michael n goo goo, he is ******* dynamite!!

To the tune of "agadoo" ?

Brisbane_Jambo

Michaelll n goo goo

Michael n goo goo

He is one of me and you

To the left to the right

Not bad!

No longer active

Michaelll n goo goo

Michael n goo goo

He is one of me and you

To the left to the right

Think you might have had too much to drink!

A funny thing is that he was blowing out of his arse in extra time, yet he still moved much more than Sutton has all season.

A mobile centre forward who can hold the ball up....

Brilliant Debut and hopefully more of the same for the rest of the season.

As for celebrations, we need to have a clip of Gangnam style thrown on when he scores...

Michael Ngoo style..... ooh, ooh ooh ooh, ooooooooooohhhhhhhh

A mobile centre forward who can hold the ball up....

Brilliant Debut and hopefully more of the same for the rest of the season.

As for celebrations, we need to have a clip of Gangnam style thrown on when he scores...

Michael Ngoo style..... ooh, ooh ooh ooh, ooooooooooohhhhhhhh

Considering that Griffiths and some other Hibs arsehole do an awful version of Gangnam Style after they score, I'd hope not.

I'll leave the stealing to the Thumb.

Top lad :thumbsup:

His strength, his control and his attitude were fantastic. Several great touches, constantly worked for the 2 hours and was deadly when required.

The difference between Ngoo and Sutton from this performance is night and day.

The difference between sutton and ngoo,was always going to be night and day.FACT!

Excellent yesterday. What a difference it made to team with ball sticking up top. Notwithstanding ability most pleasing was attitude and application. Not like a player from Liverpool on a jolly really played for Jersey. He will certainly do!

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Are you a journalist Alloa? How do you know what they will or will not say?

I'm not a journalist, no. But any journalist who wrote an article accusing us of making monkey chants when it's completely obvious we're chanting "Ngoooooo" would just be ridiculed.

Were West Ham accused of it when they had Samassi Abou & did the same thing? Nope.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Chim-chimmery, chim-chimmery, chim chim, chitoo.

Who needs Leigh Griffiths when we've got N'Goo?

He was brilliant.

How many times did he have a defender on him and look like he'd lost the ball only for him to lay it off?

Fantastic player.

I thought we were a bit unfair on him. At times he was awfully isolated and we persisted with shelling the ball to him at height. However, he was excellent. Making bad balls work for him, intelligent lay offs and a very well taken goal. He's got the makings of a cult hero.

Got a feeling he could be the man to change our season a bit. Could see him being a cult hero by the end of the season.

Was especially impressed with his work rate, never stopped hassling the ICT defenders for 120 minutes. I hope Sutton was paying attention on the bench!

Was saying during the game he reminded me a lot of Peter Crouch. He's got a very similar frame to Crouch, and he's got the same close control and way of beating defenders that you don't expect from someone that tall.

And I think he absolutely loved playing in front of a proper crowd, you could see how happy he was after the match.

Due to my on going protest concerning the transfer of Arthur Mann, I only listened to the game on the radio. And that Ngoooooooooo chant just wont do. It's rubbish and as someone has already pointed out it sounded like the Hearts support were Boooooo-ing our latest signing. Stop it, no more acting like Hobos. Leave that crap in Leith.

It's embarrassing.

stirlingshirejambo

Great debut

His style of play, particuarly on the ball reminds me of Shola Ameobi

more like paolo wanchop. talk gangly and unpredictable. Talented but not sure what you going to get next time he touches ball. His run down the left and cross into row z of the dunbar end was the down side but far out weighed by many positives

Francis Albert

to the folk that are picking up on him for the 2 bad crosses from the left , seriously ? hes not a winger and everything he was supposed to do today, he done it very well , if it wasnt for the ref keeping him under the cosh he wouldve tore them apart today even more than he was allowed to.. mcjake will be filling his huggies at the thought of facing him !!

Indeed, especially we watch "genuine" wide players with much more experience (Driver and Novi) ****** up almost every cross they attempt.

Impressed by his awareness and ability to pick up players, not just retaining possession but good possession, when under great pressure.

Nicholas Brody

Due to my on going protest concerning the transfer of Arthur Mann, I only listened to the game on the radio. And that Ngoooooooooo chant just wont do. It's rubbish and as someone has already pointed out it sounded like the Hearts support were Boooooo-ing our latest signing. Stop it, no more acting like Hobos. Leave that crap in Leith.

It's embarrassing.

:cornette:

Aye, Ok.

Francis Albert

On the Gnooooo chant, I thought Luke Donald was being booed in the Ryder Cup by the European fans - but got used to Luuuuuuke" now.

It's embarrassing.

:mellow:

I'm not a journalist, no. But any journalist who wrote an article accusing us of making monkey chants when it's completely obvious we're chanting "Ngoooooo" would just be ridiculed.

Were West Ham accused of it when they had Samassi Abou & did the same thing? Nope.

They golf fans chanting "Luuuuuuuuuuke" at Luke Donald? Racist *******s.

And let's not forget that it was his first ever first team match. Of course there were raw parts to his game - the laddie is green as grass ffs :lol:

Still outstanding from first minute to last.

Fermit the Krog

Nowt wrong with the chant and I don't give a **** who thinks it sounds like a Monkey chant.

It's here to stay.

:brucey:

Carl Spackler

It's embarrassing.

Shut your noise.

A striker who comes in and turns our season around, especially in the one of the cups?

What are the odds on him doing a topless run in front of the Hearts fans behind the goal at Hampden, with some mad Aussie doing kangaroo jumps behind him?

It's embarrassing.

Say what? So many things wrong with this I don't even know where to start.

Someone the other day suggested Mike Ngoo to the Vindaloo tune. How about this:

Mike Ngoo,

Mike Ngoo,

Mike Ngoo, Mike Ngoo na na,

Mike Ngoo,

Mike Ngoo,

Mike Ngoo,

Mike Ngoo,

And we all love Mike Ngoo,

He's gonna score one more than you

I'm looking forward to hearing more mouthbreathers shouting GOOOOOOOOOO at forthcoming matches.

:vrface:

Please stop.

Nowt wrong with the chant and I don't give a **** who thinks it sounds like a Monkey chant.

It's here to stay.

:brucey:

I never even entered my mind yesterday that it could be mistaken for monkey noises.

Nothing wrong with it. He seemed to like it.

If somebody hears that chant and automatically thinks its racist then they are racist themselves. Why does his colour even need to be mentioned?!

I've seen him compared to Emile Heskey in a paper - that's the worst one yet.

Wanchope I will give you - he has a similar style. However, first time I saw him run, arms and legs everywhere, dragging the ball along, keeping it without even seemingly having it under control, the name 'Ted McMinn' suddenly came into my head....

(However, his ability to pass the ball soon cured me of that delusion).

he did look like he was going to fall over when he had the ball but it obviously works for him, imagine trying to mark him :lol: i dont even think Butcher would know how

Special Agent Dale Cooper

If somebody hears that chant and automatically thinks its racist then they are racist themselves. Why does his colour even need to be mentioned?!

To be honest, this post is horse shit.

Thought the boy was fantastic.

It always seems like he doesn't have control of the ball only to pull out a pass, lay off etc.

Great debut.

Say what? So many things wrong with this I don't even know where to start.

Someone the other day suggested Mike Ngoo to the Vindaloo tune. How about this:

Mike Ngoo,

Mike Ngoo,

Mike Ngoo,

Mike Ngoo,

Mike Ngoo,

Mike Ngoo,

And we all love Mike Ngoo,

He's gonna score one more than you

I think if that song caught on and was sung by several thousand of us it would be an asbolute belter!

Archived