Michael Ngoo

:shitwine:

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for this JamboJen

No bother.

Have another one of the final penalty + celebrations currently uploading but I'm off out for a night out so will put it up here somewhere in the morning.

To No Limit theme tune!

Michael Michael Ngoo

Michael Ngoo

Michael Michael ngooooo

Michael Ngoo

He scores with his head

He scores with his leg

And he scores in his bed

Michael Michael Ngoo

Michael Ngoo

Michael Michael ngooooo

Good game from him today, would do a lot better imo with another forward beside him.

Think Smith would be the best partner if we don't sign anybody else.

Walter Bishop

How refreshing was it to see a big guy upfront continually try to get the ball down and bring others into play! Could be an immense signing. I was convinced Norris was going to send him off!

I was convinced Norris was going to send him off!

After his yellow I was convinced his day was either going to end with a red or a goal. I'm glad to say it was the latter.

Not seen him play yet but by the description on here it makes me think of Paulo Wanchope(sp) who played for derby

Agree. I was trying to recall an old Hammer who I thought he resembled slightly- Wanchope was that guy.

Generic Username

Are you aware he plays for Liverpool? :lol:

That doesn't make him Scouse you little sausage McMuffin Bunter.

Awkward and unorthodox but bloody hell does he look a handful. I don't think we necessarily need to play Smith or Sutton with him because he is an ideal front man for Holt, Walker etc. Everything into his body, feet would be brought down and shifted to the midfield support. It was all very neat and fluid.

He was absolutely loving it at the end.

Let's not forget he's only a year older than Holt, Walker, McHattie etc and he had never played a first team game before today.

Absolutely brilliant. And he had the balls to stick a penalty away

B)

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Let's not forget he's only a year older than Holt, Walker, McHattie etc and he had never played a first team game before today.

B)

Makes it even more impressive when you put it like that. He led the line and held the ball up like a seasoned pro.

This a Premiership player playing at a lower standard without a doubt.

How many players score on their debut in a semi final 24 hours after signing.

Did Demba Ba do that in the league semi first leg? Maybe it was an FA cup game.

Answer is "not many", in any case!

His ball retention was great.

He looked quite uncomfortable, almost clumsy with the ball yet kept possession and usually found a man.

The Caley back four know they had a game today.

Very similar to de Vries: same height, same surprisingly good close control, same lack of acceleration.

Disagree slightly: less sheer skill than de Vries*, but definitely more mobile and quicker... (About the same acceleration over the first 5-10 yards though! :thumb: ) Great d?but performance, and he looks as if he could be a very effective player for us.

(*But if he proves to have anything like the same eye for goal I'll be delighted.)

HeartsForever

Not seen him play yet but by the description on here it makes me think of Paulo Wanchope(sp) who played for derby

Goin to the final tho aye? Nap

Only kiddin

B)

Aye, it took a lot of guts to take a penalty on his debut, especially in such a big game. Lets hope he wasn't put off Scottish football by the shocking performance of the match officials.

Ngoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Nearly that myself when he went right footed for that penalty after spending most of the game on his left.

Then nearly did it again when he ******* jumped before his run-up.

Dr Ian Malcolm

Body-popped his way about the pitch. Crazy feet at times, brilliantly taken goal. I like him.

The new Fuller, awesome.

I thought from the videos he would be another Ricardo but he runs more like Goncalves but with the strength of Mark De Vries

Had a great game today, could prove a very important player for us for the rest of the season. Love the chant, but still think it would fit brilliant into the tune Man Utd fans use for Van Persie!

Cairneyhill Jambo

That is how you lead a ******* line!

Totally agree. We've not had this kind of player since Sandy Clark. He got stuck in and his hold up play was superb. He was always looking for the ball as well.

I can see referees having a field day with him though.

It's great to sign a striker that hits the net in his first game. Ngoo is looking like a great signing just what we need and may well help turn our season around. Given the current signing restrictions on the club fitting he is number 21 :cheesy:

Brilliant debut. He knows exactly how to play the lone striker role. Never gave the defenders a seconds peace. He linked the play well and ran his self into the ground. Going to tear defences to shreds if today is anything to go by. What a bit of business to get him in under the sanctions.

Gordon piss faced Dalziel will be crying in to his cheap whisky tonight.

The whisky obviously depends on how much he collected in his hat today.

Reminds me of De Vries with a bit of Fuller (if that makes sense :curtain: )

Quality player!

Archived