Michael Ngoo

:shitwine:

Chad Sexington

I also saw that as sure fire evidence that he's never been to a hearts match. Who uses a darts players chant to describe the tune to seven nation army?

Been saying it for a while.

He reeks.

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ohh Michael Ngoo

He's got an IQ of two

and we covered easter road in poo

walking in a 5 1 wonderland

I'm sure he'd love hearing that.

Ohh Michael Ngoo

He's got an IQ of two

Time for you to go. It's hilarious all the wee cretins that thought they could surface after 5-1. Now they are just in a daze, even slagging their own club to get a dig in at our new striker, all because we are in ANOTHER cup final.

Embarrassing but very :pleasing:

Ohh Michael Ngoo

He's got an IQ of two

Pathetic.

Time for you to go. It's hilarious all the wee cretins that thought they could surface after 5-1. Now they are just in a daze, even slagging their own club to get a dig in at our new striker, all because we are in ANOTHER cup final.

Embarrassing but very :pleasing:

Excuse me? I'm a hearts fan son. I'm sure Ngoo will be a fantastic signing.

The amount of times he brought the ball down and played the simple forward pass was very pleasing.

With that said, he's not the sharpest tool in the box if his interviews are anything to go with. However, as long as he makes the right decisions on the pitch I don't really care.

What gives you the right to call me a hibs fan? Is it due to the fact you have more posts than me?

The amount of times he brought the ball down and played the simple forward pass was very pleasing.

With that said, he's not the sharpest tool in the box if his interviews are anything to go with. However, as long as he makes the right decisions on the pitch I don't really care.

What gives you the right to call me a hibs fan? Is it due to the fact you have more posts than me?

No probably because saying that he has an iq of 2. Do you know him like. :cool4:

hahaha

Yes, lets put a song together to motivate a player that calls him thick

Genius - lets drop in something about his colour too....

He's thick

He's black

He is the Hearts attack

Mike Ngoo Mike Ngoo

Copyright DonkeyKong

There was nothing in his interview to suggest that.

In fact what it suggests is that Liverpool have put him through the media training that big English clubs tend to insist on to make sure that while players answers may seldom be fascinating they're never too controversial or embarassing.

Yes, to the above.

I think young Michael comes across a damn sight more intelligent than you and I think you would agree if you were to be brutally honest with yourself.

If you're happy to concede that you are fairly thick and therefore your judgement is going to be skewed when assessing others intelligence then I am happy to allow you your opinion on this occasion.

My views are that Michael comes across with great humility, incredibly focused and driven with a mature head on young shoulders. Since I clearly hold more intellectual weight than yourself I think the majority on here can be rest assured that my judgement is the correct one in this instance.

Well clearly you're an expert in that field so I'll bow to your "superior" judgement.

What a welt.

With that said, he's not the sharpest tool in the box if his interviews are anything to go with.

We have to suffer the likes of Andy Walker and Craig Burley, yet it's a 20 year old whose interviews show him to give thoughtful, considered and articulate answers who apparently isn't clever.

Good grief.

hahaha

Yes, lets put a song together to motivate a player that calls him thick

Genius - lets drop in something about his colour too....

He's thick

He's black

He is the Hearts attack

Mike Ngoo Mike Ngoo

I called someone thick and you bring up his race. I think that says more about yourself then me.

Yes, to the above.

I think young Michael comes across a damn sight more intelligent than you and I think you would agree if you were to be brutally honest with yourself.

If you're happy to concede that you are fairly thick and therefore your judgement is going to be skewed when assessing others intelligence then I am happy to allow you your opinion on this occasion.

How many of Michaels interviews have you seen?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-Iy0uBMaXg

Watch this one, I'm sure you will very enjoy it.

I called someone thick and now I'm a racist, rather strange.

"very enjoy it". Jesus christ.

Michael was 18 there? I watched the press conference yesterday and can confirm I would prefer to be in his company rather than yours.

Why don't you stop supporting Hearts? No one wants you to be a Hearts fan.

"very enjoy it". Jesus christ.

Thank you for proving my point Scott.

As for telling me to stop supporting the club I was born to support, I think OUR club could use all the paying fans it can get right now.

He signed for the Jambos, he said we were the biggest and oldest club in Edinburgh and can't wait to help bang in the goals.

Smart boy in my book, its the thickies, racists and thieves that join hibs..

Thank you for proving my point Scott.

As for telling me to stop supporting the club I was born to support, I think OUR club could use all the paying fans it can get right now.

No we don't want you in the stadium. Don't come to the games. We can do without, cheers.

No we don't want you in the stadium. Don't come to the games. We can do without, cheers.

Sorry, but I very enjoy going to the games.

I called someone thick and you bring up his race. I think that says more about yourself then me.

Get a grip, FFS! Who gives a sh*t if he is a brainy guy or not?! Football has nothing to do with succeeding scholastically.

The guy could kick the sh*t out of you! What do you think he would prefer as a footballer; to be strong or be an intellectual?

He can play football... very well! He looks like he will be the best striker we have had for years. Think of the impact Beattie had when he was here for a few months, this guy could go way above that!

Grow up and just enjoy watching him play. He seems to love it here already and MOST people here seem to be loving him too.

Ngoo - we love you

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Hearts-Ngoo-celebrates-hi-006.jpg

BoJack Horseman

I think you're confusing intelligence with vocabulary, and I don't think someone who can't tell the difference between then and than should be judging a man's intelligence based on how many words he knows.

Sorry, but I very enjoy going to the games.

Give it a rest. He's what -18? - in that clip, miles away from home and probably been told to be careful what he says as he is representing his country.

His interviews over the past week show that, if nothing else, he has grown up a lot in the past two years (which is more than some of us ever manage).

I think you're confusing intelligence with vocabulary, and I don't think someone who can't tell the difference between then and than should be judging a man's intelligence based on how many words he knows.

Typo-cop.jpg?et=av7iyRcVEkTh7MkE%2CK7xNQ&nmid=0

ToadKiller Dog

The Accent of the feral youth of London is a clear sign of a lack of intelligence now if he spoke with a nice Oxbridge accent .

He's just to good to be true, can't take my eyes off Ngoo

He's got a brilliant first touch, we wanna sign him so much,

At long last a striker's arrived, made Hearts a much better side,

He's just too good to be true, can't take my eyes off Ngoo...

DA-DA, DA-DA DAAA-DA-DA-DA...

yas!.gif

Malcolm Tucker

Ohh Michael Ngoo

He's got an IQ of two

Mate ar u seriosuly slaggin some1's IQ?

Ay ok thn Ablert Einsten!!!21!

BoJack Horseman

It was a typo Roger.

Yeah but it wasn't though, was it? Considering the e and a keys aren't within typo distance, I'll stick to the fact that you used the wrong word.

Yeah but it wasn't though, was it? Considering the e and a keys aren't within typo distance, I'll stick to the fact that you used the wrong word.

Suppose that depends on the size of your hands, wee man.

Jambof3tornado

The a and e keys are within typo distance if you have banana hands!!!

Thought we were talkin about Ngoo not his IQ...

Just ignore the JKB easily offended, better fan than you crowd.

Just ignore the JKB easily offended, better fan than you crowd.

Just ignore the JKB horrible mutant donkey kong crowd.

Just ignore the JKB horrible mutant donkey kong crowd.

Scott, your really wound up at the moment. Perhaps you should take 5?

If you are really Keith, then I take it all back. x

alwaysthereinspirit

Scott "YOU'RE" really wound up at the moment.

God damn typos.

...and you are calling Ngoo thick

Pot, kettle.....

I won't say the other word for fear of you calling me racist

;-)

There are quite a number of posters getting their knickers in a twist over something fairly trivial. Your all seething.

:lol:

Can't believe how easily some people get wound up.

He thought he sounded a bit thick in an interview. Big deal. Move on.

BoJack Horseman

Suppose that depends on the size of your hands, wee man.

Nah, unless you have ridiculous sausage fingers (which I could believe that you do), there's no way you can aim for the a and hit the e. Wrong word.

There are quite a number of posters getting their knickers in a twist over something fairly trivial. Your all seething.

:lol:

I'm guessing these were both typos aye? Aimed for the apostrophe but hit r and the space bar instead?

Archived