Michael Ngoo

:shitwine:

Top lad :thumbsup:

His strength, his control and his attitude were fantastic. Several great touches, constantly worked for the 2 hours and was deadly when required.

The difference between Ngoo and Sutton from this performance is night and day.

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The main difference is that Ngoo can move more than 5 feet, and when the ball comes to him he jumps (not like he needs to).

given game time, he will be a very good player for us

thought he looked shattered in the second half never mind the extra time.. yet he still gave his all. Massive improvement when compared to sutton

Very similar to de Vries: same height, same surprisingly good close control, same lack of acceleration.

Guessing he had a very good debut by the text commentary I was reading earlier.

Like I said yesterday he'll give 110% every game he plays and he'll never give up. Surprised he played 120 mins considering he hasn't played in a good while now.

You guys see the bambi on ice comparison I was talking about yet ;)

Guessing he had a very good debut by the text commentary I was reading earlier.

Like I said yesterday he'll give 110% every game he plays and he'll never give up. Surprised he played 120 mins considering he hasn't played in a good while now.

You guys see the bambi on ice comparison I was talking about yet ;)

I can kind of see where you are coming from - his running style and gangly frame is really unorthodox. However, he uses his abilities well, unlike John 'I can't be arsed moving' Sutton.

I owe Brendan Rodgers a pint :)

Very similar to de Vries: same height, same surprisingly good close control, same lack of acceleration.

and not Kevin James :whistling:

Great debut. Get what lfc means re bambi in a good way. Very unorthodox but great display and great finish. Ran himself into the ground.

ToadKiller Dog

Great effort from him , good touch and always wanting to be positive , could change our season . Going to get nothing from the SFA whistlers so glad he is the type to keep going .

What a find this lad is going to be for us.Overall he was great and a very tidy finish as well,he is going to give SPL defences nightmares

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

We were sitting directly behind the goal he scored into in the second row. Did great to swivel and finish.

Woukd have benefited from better crosses though.

Bearing in mind it was his debut....be was superb.

Absolutely first-class performance from him today. Looks a real prospect.

Outstanding today and I was very impressed with his stamina to last the full 120 minutes and then his bottle in taking a penalty. He will be a great signing for us. Lets hope someone takes Sutton off our hands...

Gregory House M.D.

Are you aware he's from darn sarf and not Liverpool?

Are you aware he plays for Liverpool? :lol:

Guest oldcastlerock2012

Great effort from him , good touch and always wanting to be positive , could change our season . Going to get nothing from the SFA whistlers so glad he is the type to keep going .

Hopefully he has the same uplifting effect Beattie had when he came in.

Archived