Michael Ngoo

:shitwine:

I thought it was Monkey chants at first hahahaa!

HahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHaha

Cretin.

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nucky Thompson

HahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHaha

Cretin.

Eh, give the guy a break, if someone who didn't know who was at the game, that's what it sounded like

Belfast Hearts

Hopefully with a decent stricker, the Jam Tarts can start moving up the table while winning the League Cup.

Well done Jambos. Two finals two seasons in a row is good going. :crowngrin:

Doctor FinnBarr

I thought it was Monkey chants at first hahahaa!

I was exactly the same, need to do something else for him pronto

letsalllaughathobos

The dumb folk around me today giving it the big black boys awrite eh and that big darky felly is no bad. Then one erse shout go on ya big black bassa,

Honestly deranged halfwits.

The guy comes up from Liverpool fc, plays a great game and that is the long attitude of some fans ffs sick,

Still trying to figure this one out. At times he was first class but can clearly remember two ****** ups trying to cross in from the left which ended up in the south lower?

Still trying to figure this one out. At times he was first class but can clearly remember two ****** ups trying to cross in from the left which ended up in the south lower?

if it was Messi would you mention it ?

Poor lad probably thought he was getting booed.

Kinda Luke Donald style chant, so I think he knew he was doing ok!

Was very impressed with him; played well and took his goal and pen well. Reminded me of MDV but with more pace.

Arthur Morgan

I was exactly the same, need to do something else for him pronto

Agreed. Although we were chanting his name, it did sound like it tbf.

Doctor FinnBarr

No one in their right mind thinks we were chanting Monkey Noises at him.

Jesus Christ.

No one said we were making monkey noises but thats what it sounded like

Seymour M Hersh

Are you aware he plays for Liverpool? :lol:

As far as I'm aware he plays for the Heart of Mid-Lothian FC. Honestly Bunter keep up!

The first thing I said to my old boy at that match was, **** sake that sounds like monkey noises.

I obviously know fine well it wasn't. But that's how it sounded to me.

Was his first ever competitive match.

Semi final against one of scotlands inform teams.

Give the lad a break.

Just in from the game (long journey up the A9 :( ) but well worth it this Ngoo lad impressed me massively , pretty quick , great hold up play , nice pen and a great finish for the leveller. gave his all. well done Mcglynn and murray for getting him!

Brisbane_Jambo

His hold up play was amazing, great finish as well. Sutton could learn a thing or two...

Straight to a Burns night after the game so just in.Ngoo was terrific.His workrate and attitude were immense.He has good pace.He uses his height and and ability to head the ball or bring it down on his chest.He is gangly and awkward but retains possession.His touch was excellent and he showed a lot of intelligence in his movement and awareness .In short he looked a class above the SPL.He will take us into the top 6 and of course he scored.He should increase the attendances.

Magic Numbers

Aha, finally a PROPER striker. Some goal today, would stake my mortgage that any other "striker" we have would have put it wide, over the bar or fallen on their ar$e if they had tried to finish like that. Great technique. Very enthusiastic about this lad. Wilson too will make a big difference.

Just waiting for the next kick in the nuts though, it's the Hearts way.

Aha, finally a PROPER striker. Some goal today, would stake my mortgage that any other "striker" we have would have put it wide, over the bar or fallen on their ar$e if they had tried to finish like that. Great technique. Very enthusiastic about this lad. Wilson too will make a big difference.

Just waiting for the next kick in the nuts though, it's the Hearts way.

fabienleclerq

The dumb folk around me today giving it the big black boys awrite eh and that big darky felly is no bad. Then one erse shout go on ya big black bassa,

The guy comes up from Liverpool fc, plays a great game and that is the long attitude of some fans ffs sick,

I had one boy wanting him subbed before he scored and another singing the Edinburgh song :thumbsdown:

Brisbane_Jambo

You have got to be kidding.

Eh, give the guy a break, if someone who didn't know who was at the game, that's what it sounded like

And you're an idiot as well.

Maybe because he's a striker and not a left winger?

tartofmidlothian

He ran for 120 mins. Great work

He was blowing out his arse when extra time came round, but he still seemed to find the energy.

tartofmidlothian

We'll absolutely ******* destroy Dundee on Wednesday if he plays anything like that.

:yas:

I hope. They ******* deserve it.

I'd be intrigued to see him up against Hibs' defence, to say the least. We would have pished the last derby with a lad like that up front.

Great day to be a Jambo. Undeservedly went a goal down but didn't panic.

The big man made the difference up front, stuck it away when others might have struggled, loved watching him today. Loved his attitude as well, he was as into it as the boys in the stand.

Great team performance today but he lent a spark, onwards and upwards, mighty JTs.

Doctor FinnBarr

****'s sake. You are a ******* idiot son.

And you're an idiot as well.

Could you add me into your "idiot" league please ****wit

It DID sound like monkey noises, I'm sure it wasn't the intention but thats how it sounded

kevinmackenzie14

looks a terrific player, looking forward to seeing him play against Dundee, i had some guy behind me calling him a donkey, useless so and so, and this was all after he had scored as well ? give the guy a chance, hes only just arrived on friday and got thrown into a big game on saturday.

Could you add me into your "idiot" league please ****wit

It DID sound like monkey noises, I'm sure it wasn't the intention but thats how it sounded

No problem, you're a ******* idiot.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Just read the thread, some folk think the "Ngooooo" chant could've been mistaken for monkey chants? :vrface:

Unless you're seriously suggesting the Hearts support would rise en masse and abuse one of their own players because of his colour?

Come on man?

And may I return the compliment arsehole? Your a feckin arsehole

Seriously?

You thought the Hearts support was racially abusing the guy?

I did have some halfwit near me that before kick off decided it was hilarious if he pronounced his hame Nigoo. Luckily even his mates told him to shut up and stop being an arse. I despair for people sometimes.

Anyway, loved the big man.

Added a spark today, got the goal, got the support behind him and knocked away his penalty. Great day, hope St Mirren beat these *******s tomorrow and we get to stick it right up them in the final.

Doctor FinnBarr

Unless you're seriously suggesting the Hearts support would rise en masse and abuse one of their own players because of his colour?

Come on man?

Ok, please read carefully what I say, I'm not saying the Hearts support is racist and would abuse one of our own players because of his colour but the Ngoo chant comes over as oo oo oo, you know, like monkey noises. I know the score, but most journalists watching are liable to turn this into racist chanting. Are you happy to be tarred with that brush "man"?

There must be some sort of other song that we can fit Ngoo into so I'd suggest that you employ yourself finding one

wasn't awfly impressed with his heading of the ball, but he did bring it down and back into play with an ease i've not seen for a while. wasn't greedy on the ball and happy to pass it (with an easy pass too which i loved) to a team mate

for someone who's been with the club for around 24 hours i think the guy done really well.

so much promise there

gangly, awkward etc, totally... but what a handful he'll be for teams to take on

i liked him a lot!

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Ok, please read carefully what I say, I'm not saying the Hearts support is racist and would abuse one of our own players because of his colour but the Ngoo chant comes over as oo oo oo, you know, like monkey noises. I know the score, but most journalists watching are liable to turn this into racist chanting. Are you happy to be tarred with that brush "man"?

There must be some sort of other song that we can fit Ngoo into so I'd suggest that you employ yourself finding one

No journalist is ever going to accuse us of that given it's so obviously not the case.

Doctor FinnBarr

No journalist is ever going to accuse us of that given it's so obviously not the case.

Are you a journalist Alloa? How do you know what they will or will not say?

Archived