Game of Thrones season 3

Budgie.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gavsy Van Gaverson

Just finished watching the first series (which I thought was brilliant) and I'm aiming to watch most of the second this week.

Really hating Joffrey. Can't believe he had Ned Stark executed. What a little prick :lol:

Chaka Demus & pliers

Just finished watching the first series (which I thought was brilliant) and I'm aiming to watch most of the second this week.

Really hating Joffrey. Can't believe he had Ned Stark executed. What a little prick :lol:

Just on the 2nd episode of Series 1. Cheers for spoiling it for me.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

:lol:

I'm guessing that this thread was for people who are about to watch series 3, so they will more than likely know what happened in the first series.

Not that big a deal. Keep the heid! :teehee:

Episode list for Series 3

1. Valur Dolhaeris

2. Dark Wings, Dark Words

3.Walk of Punishment

4. And Now His Watch Is Ended

5. Kissed by Fire

6. The Climb

7. The Bear and the Maiden Fair

9. Rains of Castamere

10. Mhysa

They've not released the title of episode 8 but I've got a sneaky feeling it will be called The Red Wedding :whistling:

Chaka Demus & pliers

Not that big a deal. Keep the heid! :teehee:

True.....I've actually seen the whole of the 1st two series. Just fancied winding Gavsy up :lol:

1. Valur Dolhaeris

3.Walk of Punishment

5. Kissed by Fire

6. The Climb

9. Rains of Castamere

10. Mhysa

They've not released the title of episode 8 but I've got a sneaky feeling it will be called The Red Wedding :whistling:

Think they'll leave that to Episode 9, 'Rains of Castamere'.

:jjyay:

I reckon this is the season everything comes good for the Starks. Robb will ride into King's Landing, (picking up Arya on the way) rescue Sansa, execute Sansa and Joffrey, appoint Tyrion as his Hand, and everyone will live happily ever after. Nap.

:jjyay:

I reckon this is the season everything comes good for the Starks. Robb will ride into King's Landing, (picking up Arya on the way) rescue Sansa, execute Sansa and Joffrey, appoint Tyrion as his Hand, and everyone will live happily ever after. Nap.

Don't forget about his mother, Caetlyn. Can see her falling deeply in love with Stannis before taking out Melisandre in a steel cage match and feeding Theon to Daenerys' dragons.

:biggrin:

Gavsy Van Gaverson

I have managed to watch all of series 2 since Saturday. I'm hooked :lol:

Tyrion is easily my favourite character.

I have managed to watch all of series 2 since Saturday. I'm hooked :lol:

Tyrion is easily my favourite character.

One of the best characters of all time imo.

Brilliantly written by George R. Martin and portrayed perfectly by Peter Dinkage.

Shanks said no

HELP

According to my SKY its on Monday night at 9pm?

Oh I see you are in Texas, guess that U.S. are getting it first/

HELP

According to my SKY its on Monday night at 9pm?

Oh I see you are in Texas, guess that U.S. are getting it first/

Yup, 8pm tonight for me :)

One of the best characters of all time imo.

Brilliantly written by George R. Martin and portrayed perfectly by Peter Dinkage.

So much this, the whole series has been directed brilliantly, the books are fantastic, but his characterisation of Tyrion is what pushes it towards being a piece of iconic TV. Weeing my pants in anticipation.

1. Valur Dolhaeris

3.Walk of Punishment

5. Kissed by Fire

6. The Climb

9. Rains of Castamere

10. Mhysa

Episode 8 is called "Second Sons" according to Sickbeard

Sergio Garcia

Good first episode.

Very much a scene setter for the stuff to come.

This is my feelings on it. Looking forward to the rest of it.

Very good first episode.

Few thoughts:

Interesting that they have decided to cut out the whole Barriston Selmy/Arstan Whitebeard deception from the books. Always thought it was a bit unrealistic that Jorah wouldn't recognise the most famous knight of the current age. However it does lead to a couple of plot questions: Will Selmy still reveal that Jorah has been spying for King Robert? Will the storyline with them both being punished and sent through the sewers to sack the city still happen?

Good to see the beautiful Natalie Emanuel from Hollyoaks as Missandei but in the books the character is a ten year old. Interesting choice from the producers.

The Unsullied look totally different from how I had pictured them. Don't ask me why but I pictured them all looking like Varys with bald heads and big bellies! :)

Sergio Garcia

I hadn't realised the wildling girl was Scottish until the additional programme last night. A rather sexy redhead indeed.

I hadn't realised the wildling girl was Scottish until the additional programme last night. A rather sexy redhead indeed.

They did a wee series 2 recap on Sunday night with the actors all describing what their characters had been up to. Realised during that that most of the cast sound totally different to their characters.

Jaime and Tyrion have very strong American accents, Robb and Hound very strong Scottish accents.

They did a wee series 2 recap on Sunday night with the actors all describing what their characters had been up to. Realised during that that most of the cast sound totally different to their characters.

Jaime and Tyrion have very strong American accents, Robb and Hound very strong Scottish accents.

Jaime's Dutch, isn't he? :unsure:

Vincent B.A

I wish I had seen that. It was taking me a bit of time to remember who was who and what went on during the previous two series.

Archived