WWE

Beats

What a crap Royal Rumble that was. Glad Randy Orten won instead of Reigns but surely they could have come up with a better ending than that? 

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beats

• The Great Khali

• weststand93

• :shitwine:

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Prince Buaben

What a crap Royal Rumble that was. Glad Randy Orten won instead of Reigns but surely they could have come up with a better ending than that? 

Trolling everyone thinking Reigns was going to win. 

Should have let the Undertaker win 

letsalldothebeattie

Overall thought the Rumble was a ok PPV. Owens v Reigns was a solid match. Styles v Cena stole the show as to be expected when Styles steps in the ring.

Rumble match itself fell flat I think some of the guys who entered I don't think should've been in it like Kalisto, Rawley, Ellsworth and Big Show what's the point in him entering a match that can get you to headline Mania when he is set to face Shaq at Mania. Would have preferred to seen Gable & Jordan in the Rumble, Samoa Joe brought up as well. Would also have liked a couple more cruiserweights in the match as well like Dar, Perkins, Kendrick. They could've easily made it a 40 man rumble given some of the stars left off the show. What I don't get as well is why Reigns got in after losing his title match but Styles didn't. But at least a Reigns didn't win.

Interesting to see how they will move forward to Mania on smackdown with Orton headlining Mania will that split him & Bray will Bray get in on the main event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bray will win the title at Elimination Chamber with Cena being cost the title by The Undertaker. This will lead to Orton vs Wyatt for the title and Cena vs Taker.

On the red brand Owen will face Jericho in a championship vs championship match and Reigns will face Strauman. Obviously, HHH vs Rollins.

Leaves AJ out of the picture so I'm probably well off. Unless he enters into a fued with The Miz on Bryan's behalf?

My Mania predictions anyway.

hmfc4life1991

Bray will win the title at Elimination Chamber with Cena being cost the title by The Undertaker. This will lead to Orton vs Wyatt for the title and Cena vs Taker.

On the red brand Owen will face Jericho in a championship vs championship match and Reigns will face Strauman. Obviously, HHH vs Rollins.

Leaves AJ out of the picture so I'm probably well off. Unless he enters into a fued with The Miz on Bryan's behalf?

My Mania predictions anyway.

It'll be Taker vs Reigns, AJ Styles vs Shane McMahon, Goldberg vs Lesnar will be for the Universal title after Goldberg wins it at Fastlane. Can see Jericho vs Owens for the US title at Mania with Jericho leaving WWE that night.

It'll be Taker vs Reigns, AJ Styles vs Shane McMahon, Goldberg vs Lesnar will be for the Universal title after Goldberg wins it at Fastlane. Can see Jericho vs Owens for the US title at Mania with Jericho leaving WWE that night.

Seth and Triple H as well.

Can't wait to see Rollins vs Joe. That's going to be a great match.

• 2 weeks later...
letsalldothebeattie

It's about time Wyatt was given the big prize. Been booked horrendously up to the brand split. Could see it from the split in rosters they finally started the push he deserves.

Hope he can retain at Mania over Orton and hold the belt for a while

It's about time Wyatt was given the big prize. Been booked horrendously up to the brand split. Could see it from the split in rosters they finally started the push he deserves.

Hope he can retain at Mania over Orton and hold the belt for a while

It's a win win for us really. A rare occasion in WWE these days.

Both Wyatt and Orton can carry an interesting story with the belt.

Provided Orton is used as a vicious heal he is brilliant.

• 1 month later...

This needs bumped. Assumed something funny had happened when this was posted. Definitely not what I was expecting.

Which is ?

Which is ?

Found it [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• 2 weeks later...

Wrestlemania Tomorrow.

Possibly the biggest sporting event of 2017.

I'm off Monday as usual. This is going to be great.

The only bout I'm not fussed about is Lesnar and Bill.

Solid card though.

Reckon and Cass are winning.

Bayley to retain.

Bliss to retain.

Owens to win.

Orton to win (unfortuanetly)

Reckon reigns and cena win their matches too. Can't help but feel taker will be retiring soon.

And I can't remember too many more matches.

Wrestlemania Tomorrow.

Possibly the biggest sporting event of 2017.

I'm off Monday as usual. This is going to be great.

The only bout I'm not fussed about is Lesnar and Bill.

Solid card though.

I swapped for a late myself.

Hearing Lesnar to win as that was part of the deal and Goldberg going to disappear for a bit.

Think Orten will win his and him and Harper are going to be a huge heel set up( just a feeling)

Goldberg's contract runs out after Tomorrow so unless something has changed Lesnar wins.

Cena wins.

Orton booked to win.

Reigns is booked to beat Taker but things change fast.

Jericho is away on tour soon so he should lose the belt.

Going to be a great event. The stage looks incredible.

Would love it if angle signs a contract,and a contract which is more than what goldberg and lesnar do

letsalldothebeattie

Thought that was one of the best Manias for a few years.

Sad to see Taker retiring but it's been coming especially since the Streak went. Think he should've went then.

Got to admit I popped big time when the Hardy's returned. I knew they were likely but seemed to be more tonight on Raw or tomorrow on Smackdown but that was a great moment to see them return.

Shane v AJ was a quality match think it was a lot better than everyone thought it would be.

Overall great event don't want to put too much if some haven't seen yet now looking forward to tonight to see who debuts and returns on Raw. Hope Balor comes back tonight. Would love to see The Revival debut maybe even Dillinger

My Kid and his friends love the Wrestling but they are 8yr old... as for an adult indulging such shite thats FAF

My Kid and his friends love the Wrestling but they are 8yr old... as for an adult indulging such shite thats FAF

Bit child like comment that, is it no?

It's not what it used to be. I grew up with the best of it. From about 95-2005. The attitude era and ruthless aggression will never be bettered. When the original DX hit the scene, The ministry, The Rock in his prime, The Mr McMahon character and Stone Cold.

Just thinking about all the crazy shit that went on back then I still get excited about it.

Back then the internet wasn't what it was either so when someone disappeared for 6 months or a year from injury or something else you didn't actually know when they would return or if they ever would and it got to the point where you forgot about them. Then came the return.

As an example you'd be watching Raw or some PPV like the Rumble. Everything would go quiet and then *Glass shatters* and absolute mayhem is unleashed while you lose your shit in your living room.

Prince Buaben

FAF?

FAF?

I think funny as ****.

Anyway, people trolling are best ignored.

Looking forward to watching raw tonight. (Recorded from last night)

I think funny as ****.

Anyway, people trolling are best ignored.

Looking forward to watching raw tonight. (Recorded from last night)

watched half of it this morning was pretty decent going to watch rest after work

Jambo 4 Ever

Does any one know of good gifts you can get for kids who like their wrestling?

My mate's kid is turning 10 soon and loves WWE- any ideas on decent presents to get him? (As I know very little about it!

Thanks

My mate's kid is turning 10 soon and loves WWE- any ideas on decent presents to get him? (As I know very little about it!

Thanks

They are coming to Glasgow very soon. Don't know dates but maybe tickets available somewhere?

Failing that Smiths toy superstore do a great range of all the figures / rings etc

letsalldothebeattie

Thanks

Glasgow 4th May they are at the Hydro or have a look on Euroshop.wwe.com loads on there

Jambo 4 Ever

They are coming to Glasgow very soon. Don't know dates but maybe tickets available somewhere?

Failing that Smiths toy superstore do a great range of all the figures / rings etc

Thanks

Will check those both out

Jambo 4 Ever

Glasgow 4th May they are at the Hydro or have a look on Euroshop.wwe.com loads on there

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
letsalldothebeattie

Thought Payback from Sunday night was quite good.

Enzo & Cass v Gallows & Anderson ok for what feels like the millionth time

MizTV - Balor wants his title back. Balor v Lesnar soon then!

Jericho v Owens better than there Mania match. Now messes up the card for Thursday at the Hydro yet again

Aries v Neville was excellent love watching these two. Making the Cruiserwieght division start to mean something

Hardys v Sheasaro decent match Sheamus knocking out Jeffs tooth. Nice heel turn at the end

Bliss v Bayley good match I just love Alexa Bliss best woman in WWE

Wyatt v Orton - pointless didn't get the whole concept of House of Horrors before still don't see why it happened. Killed the show & crowd

Rollins v Joe good match was always going to be a good match between these two

Strowman v Reigns good match Reigns sold injuries from other week well Strowman looked like a complete monster as he should. Good ending

Looking forward to seeing what Raw & Smackdown have in store this week and then the live event at Hydro should be good even though they have to alter card a 3rd time now

hmfc4life1991

Why will it need altered? Kevin Owens will win the title back tonight on Smackdown and Jericho will go on tour with Fozzy

Thought Payback from Sunday night was quite good.

Enzo & Cass v Gallows & Anderson ok for what feels like the millionth time

MizTV - Balor wants his title back. Balor v Lesnar soon then!

Jericho v Owens better than there Mania match. Now messes up the card for Thursday at the Hydro yet again

Aries v Neville was excellent love watching these two. Making the Cruiserwieght division start to mean something

Hardys v Sheasaro decent match Sheamus knocking out Jeffs tooth. Nice heel turn at the end

Bliss v Bayley good match I just love Alexa Bliss best woman in WWE

Wyatt v Orton - pointless didn't get the whole concept of House of Horrors before still don't see why it happened. Killed the show & crowd

Rollins v Joe good match was always going to be a good match between these two

Strowman v Reigns good match Reigns sold injuries from other week well Strowman looked like a complete monster as he should. Good ending

Looking forward to seeing what Raw & Smackdown have in store this week and then the live event at Hydro should be good even though they have to alter card a 3rd time now

Raw tonight will update some of your no bad guesses to what will be happening.

Im the same with the house of horrors match, I thought it was for the title? so why Bray no the champion? its all very wierd.

• 1 month later...

This page falls further and further down the list each time I see. PPV Extreme Rules on now. 

watched it this morning prenot the best i thought though like it that Joe is number one could be trying a different angle for a change.

letsalldothebeattie

Thought Extreme Rules was a solid show.

Miz/Ambrose was great

Swann/Banks v Dar/Fox fairly poor as expected. They should be doing better with Dar

Bliss/Bayley over before it got going. Don't know what they will do with Bayley now. Bliss is excellent.

SheaSaro/Hardys solid enough. Great to see Jeff flying off top of cage. Hope this result is beginning of the Broken gimmick

Neville/Aries excellent hope this is a division defining match both guys are excellent workers

Joe/Wyatt/Rollins/Balor/Reigns excellent match. Was convinced Balor was going on to face Lesnar wonder what they will do now. Joe/Lesnar is a monster match but think Balor/Lesnar would be better

Only downside to the PPV was for it being "EXTREME RULES" it wasn't exactly extreme. I wished especially in the main event that there would be plenty weapon use, tables, chairs etc.

• 2 weeks later...
weststand93

So it's WWE PPV Money in the bank tonight. I like this PPV but with Baron Corbin fav to win Not really over the moon with that. And it's the very 1st ever woman's Money in the bank ladder match, with Carmella fav to win. Anyone staying up for this?