WWE

Beats

What time/channel is it on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get the WWE Network. One month free trial and you can cancel before that month ends and not be charged.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beats

• The Great Khali

• weststand93

• :shitwine:

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Giving away Mania is an incredible play by WWE.

If they get a fraction of those who sign up to stay on past the month trial they'll recoup losses.

Not going for the whole card but some predictions:

HHH win after surprise screw job from Rollins.

Shane win.

Ambrose win.

AJ win.

Ziggler win.

Sasha Banks win.

bajthejambo

AJ Styles at 5/2? He's surely going over?

Styles

Ambrose

Shane

?10 treble. I'll never get over deciding against backing Brockley Lesnar vs Taker at 40/1. To this day I don't know why I never bothered?

AJ Styles at 5/2? He's surely going over?

Styles

Ambrose

Shane

?10 treble. I'll never get over deciding against backing Brockley Lesnar vs Taker at 40/1. To this day I don't know why I never bothered?

someone put 25k on taker at 1/50 and posted on social media last time and it got beat :D

bajthejambo

someone put 25k on taker at 1/50 and posted on social media last time and it got beat :D

I remember seeing that at the time. That's got be one the most foolish decisions I've ever witnessed.

Giving away Mania is an incredible play by WWE.

If they get a fraction of those who sign up to stay on past the month trial they'll recoup losses.

Not going for the whole card but some predictions:

HHH win after surprise screw job from Rollins.

Shane win.

Ambrose win.

AJ win.

Ziggler win.

Sasha Banks win.

I hope you didn't put money on this.

Aside from the hell in a cell match I thought that was a pretty poor Wrestlemania.

They left the wwe title match horribly predictable and Triple H was clearly carrying a really poor wrestler through the whole contest.

The AJ/Jericho match felt rushed when it could have been an absolute classic. Decent match but it could have been so much more. I don't see how Jericho winning achieves anything. He'll be back to touring with Fozzy while AJ will still be here hopefully getting a run at a title. Makes no sense not to have Jericho put him over.

Poor Wrestlemania. NXT takeover was far better on Friday. At least you had some classic matches. It'll take alot to get a better match than Fridays Zayn v Nakamura.

Roman Reigns is boring to watch a spear and a punch thats all he does. Cena coming back to help bury Bray Wyatt again.

Sooner Rollins is back with Balor maybe even Samoa Joe getting called up to the main roster (though Cena will probably bury them like he did with Wyatt and Rusev ) the better.

I hope you didn't put money on this.

No - that was a spectacularly bad set of predictions.

:rofl:

I had the Lesnar Shane and Reigns Treble, I knew I should have put it on taker lol

Yeah it was better than last years I thought, Having the legends mixed in was good though no sure the point of the Rock pinning Eric Rowans in 6 seconds was? 

I take it Wyatt is just injured the now why he no doing any wrestling at all.

I enjoyed the ladder match though Ryder looks the part now.

Awful Westlemania. They can use the excuse of big names missing, but yet again the booking was abysmal and made no sense. Started off well with the IC match. That and the Women's match was the highlight. Totally pointless in having Jericho beat AJ Styles. Tag team match was ok. Best match was the women's although Sasha Banks should have won. Might do so on Raw. Street fight seemed rushed and could have done with an interference from the Wyatt's. The hell in a cell match could have had a better finish. I think everyone was expecting Shane to win or a draw of some kind to see the roster split. Didn't bother watching the last match. Knew the outcome.

Has to be something massive planned for Raw tonight to bail them out after last night.

Reigns or Cena maybe both turning heel. The reception Cena got at the HoF when he inducted Snoop Dogg was something. I almost kinda felt sorry for the talentless one.

That was an ok raw but it lacked a bit of shock factor for a post Wrestlemania show.

I thought they could have made more of Shane getting to run it for a night.

AJ as number 1 contender is brilliant and it just shows you how good he actually is that he gets that immediate push. He works really well with big guys to will be able to make Reigns look less pish.

Taking the title off Ryder is piss poor unless they work an angle to give it back to him, I am not going to enjoy any angle that involves the miz though. I'd much rather see a feud with an actual wrestler.

bajthejambo

Delighted AJ is the number 1 contender. I thought they'd maybe have him go after the IC first and have a run with that. They seem to be looking to elevate talent now and that's what has been needed for a long time.

Prince Buaben

Wjat was the point of Shane v Taker. For Shane to lose it? What happened on RAW regarding it? Nothing everything how it was?

bajthejambo

Wjat was the point of Shane v Taker. For Shane to lose it? What happened on RAW regarding it? Nothing everything how it was?

Vince awarded him control for the night to "see what you've got".

It was a thrown together plan B or even C.

Original plan was Cena to face undertaker but he got injured.

Bray Wyatt was supposed to face Lesnar but he got injured. That took him out the equation for a rematch and also took Ambrose out of it as well since he was drafted in to face Lesnar instead.

Seth Rollins was originally meant to turn on the authority feud with Triple H and this Wrestlemania he was actually meant to be in the title match against Triple H. He got injured quite early into those plans which meant Reigns was all that was left to carry on the fight. I think if all had gone to plan either Reigns or Ambrose would have gone heel by now and they would be feuding with each other.

The whole roster is just a mess of injured and broken bodies. So they invented this idea of having Shane come back and run a story in the lead up to Wrestlemania pretty much aimed at hyping Wrestlemania with no long term plan in place after it.

I think everyone was expecting either Shane to win or for some kind of interference where there was an argument over whether Shane had the right to takeover. That would have made folk tune into raw. Instead we got neither. Vince needs to do the right thing and step away. Unfortunately he won't. He's harming the product and is too arrogant, out of touch and stubborn to see it.

Samuel Camazzola

That was an ok raw but it lacked a bit of shock factor for a post Wrestlemania show.

I thought they could have made more of Shane getting to run it for a night.

AJ as number 1 contender is brilliant and it just shows you how good he actually is that he gets that immediate push. He works really well with big guys to will be able to make Reigns look less pish.

Taking the title off Ryder is piss poor unless they work an angle to give it back to him, I am not going to enjoy any angle that involves the miz though. I'd much rather see a feud with an actual wrestler.

The highlight was getting to look at Maryse after many years away.

GorgieMIlls

How does AJ lose to Jericho then become number 1 contender for the title!

At least pretend the results of matches mean something

weststand93

Well there was 2 other people in this match 

I said that to my mate about this he been in WWE five mins I would have thought IC push would have been a better shout for him.

There's chat about AJ being used to help Reigns transition to a heel. AJ is the indie darling and fan's favourite.

I said that to my mate about this he been in WWE five mins I would have thought IC push would have been a better shout for him.

Not many proper talents who could properly work with Reigns that aren't baby face vs baby face or heel vs heel.

AJ is experienced at playing both a baby face and a heel. His ability to cut a decent promo puts him over as either depending on what is required.

AJ also has everything. He's got the name, he's a high flyer but is surprisingly strong, able to put a 300lb guy in a torture rack for example.

This will appease the fans for the time being, once Rollins is fit enough to return Reigns will have a proper feud with him.

AJ will likely drop down to fight for the US title. If Kalisto still has the belt it will be fantastic to watch.

With the current talent on show I'd like to see the cruiserweight division brought back. Get the likes of Neville, AJ, Kalisto and other quick guys all fighting it out in high octane matches. Use smackdown as the base for it because that shows faltering fast.

Pretty much agree with Bauld's post - AJ built his reputation with various organisations and has the capability to become a champion.

They said TNA was the house that AJ built - his run there showed he has everything necessary.

TNA, that's what your building this debate on??.....

At going back 10-14 years ago at it's peak the quality of TNA was way beyond anything WWE has done since the attitude era.

When they had AJ, Samoa Joe, Jeff Hardy, Abyss, Jarret, Christopher Daniels, Sabin, Sabu, Shelley, Dudley Boys, Americas Most Wanted, Team Canada and loads more exciting wrestlers who would drop in from Japan and other countries. All of whom could pick up a mic and cut a promo, matches in the 6 sided ring were amazing, it was a whole new element but most importantly they knew exactly what to do with it to get the best out of the extra dimension. The TNA X-Division remains the best thing in wrestling for the last 15 years. The first TNA lockdown PPV is still one of my favourites. It was such a great concept.

The commentators on the matches were brilliant as well. Kept you right on the edge every match.

At going back 10-14 years ago at it's peak the quality of TNA was way beyond anything WWE has done since the attitude era.

When they had AJ, Samoa Joe, Jeff Hardy, Abyss, Jarret, Christopher Daniels, Sabin, Sabu, Shelley, Dudley Boys, Americas Most Wanted, Team Canada and loads more exciting wrestlers who would drop in from Japan and other countries. All of whom could pick up a mic and cut a promo, matches in the 6 sided ring were amazing, it was a whole new element but most importantly they knew exactly what to do with it to get the best out of the extra dimension. The TNA X-Division remains the best thing in wrestling for the last 15 years. The first TNA lockdown PPV is still one of my favourites. It was such a great concept.

The commentators on the matches were brilliant as well. Kept you right on the edge every match.

Spot on.

TNA was a highly watchable promotion then they made one terrible decision - they brought in Hogan.

Hogan and co systematically dismantled all the good work they had been doing. The bank accounts emptied through silly wages and then losing tv deals etc.

To this day TNA are still recovering.

Not watched lately but they have Galloway and Grado on there. I suspect they are trying to work through and rebuild again.

Spot on.

TNA was a highly watchable promotion then they made one terrible decision - they brought in Hogan.

Hogan and co systematically dismantled all the good work they had been doing. The bank accounts emptied through silly wages and then losing tv deals etc.

To this day TNA are still recovering.

Not watched lately but they have Galloway and Grado on there. I suspect they are trying to work through and rebuild again.

Jeff Jarret masterminded the whole thing in the early days.

Watch out for Global Force Wrestling. He created it in 2014 and it's so far going from strength to strength. Has a lot of good talent in it that moved there from TNA and other places.

He's got this guy :cornette: in on it as well.

They know what they are doing.

Don't get me wrong I do watch TNA and glad we signed some of the stars from that promotion in particular Austin Aries who in my view is better than AJ( just my opinion) 

I went to a house show in Glasgow and must say I watched one of the best matches live when it was Beer Money V The Dudleys it was awesome. 

But I just think he should have been built up slower than what he has been however I do get WWE has a lot of injuries right now so this is probably part of the reason however do think he is being fed to Reigns.

Any news on Rollins yet? I heard he could be retiring?

Randy Orton at hall of fame ceremony.

?I had a match, October 15th in Chicago. And, I was in the ring with a couple of different guys, and it?s unclear to me what happened, but my shoulder got stretched back, and the capsule was stretched and I had a repair 12 years ago that was destroyed. So, I had a little pain, got an MRI and basically I was told that they had to fix my shoulder up again. I had a different guy do it and had a stabilization surgery done that they do on rugby players who go back to 100% full-time playing rugby, and those guys, they?re some tough customers. So, I got really fortunate with the doctor and I think everything?s going to be just fine, a couple more months."

Seth Rollins is due back in July I think. First match back likely to be Summerslam. He is actually expected to come back and turn his back on the authority setting him up as a baby face vs a heel Roman Reigns.

letsalldothebeattie

What you guys thinking of Raw since Shane O'Mac has been put in charge? I think its breathing fresh life into the WWE the NXT guys coming up to main roster, the No.1 fatal 4 way for Reigns new challenger, the Tag Tournament to face the New Day. I have watched regardless through the Authority angle but to me now under Shane WWE is enjoyable to watch again

What you guys thinking of Raw since Shane O'Mac has been put in charge? I think its breathing fresh life into the WWE the NXT guys coming up to main roster, the No.1 fatal 4 way for Reigns new challenger, the Tag Tournament to face the New Day. I have watched regardless through the Authority angle but to me now under Shane WWE is enjoyable to watch again

Shane never really needed to come in but it's a nice angle. Having the authority out of it has automatically improved things.

What needs to happen is Shane either takes over Smackdown or the authority move over to smackdown and run a story up to survivor series with the old smackdown vs raw match to decide the authority's fate.

It's been done before but it was good fun back then and with this new angle it could be interesting. It would also be a good opportunity to reset the product. Get guys switching brands and NXT guys stepping up as part of the group with guys like Aries and Joe stepping up to be difference makers. New feuds and new heels and faces being built up on both sides. It has a lot of potential to usher in a new era.

WWE Monday night RAW is at the O2 tomorrow and ill be there anyone else going or get tickets for the UK tour?

Taking my two laddies to Glasgow next week. They're ridiculously excited. I've not helped by buying one all the John Cena gear and the other all the Roman Reigns gear.

I....eh......also bought myself a hot rod T-shirt.

weststand93

Taking my two laddies to Glasgow next week. They're ridiculously excited. I've not helped by buying one all the John Cena gear and the other all the Roman Reigns gear.

I....eh......also bought myself a hot rod T-shirt.

I hope they enjoy them selfs mate. Hot rod t-shirt