WWE

Beats

Raw and Smackdown at SEE Hydro 7 & 8th November! Tickets on sale Saturday :rolleyes5:

Where you seeing that? Nothing on hydro website or ticketmaster.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beats

• The Great Khali

• weststand93

• :shitwine:

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did anyone go to the Bret Hart night last night? I did thought it was amazing though he is my man crash so that probably why lol 

Darth Sidious

46, too soon.  Rip Chyna.  I see Stephanie McMahon has already posted her condolences, wonder if Tripe H will.

letsalldothebeattie

Raw and Smackdown at SEE Hydro 7 & 8th November! Tickets on sale Saturday :rolleyes5:

Just seen this on Whatculture just now. Hopefully can get tickets for this missed out for live show on Saturday

• 2 weeks later...
weststand93

So it's WWE Payback tonight. Anyone staying up for this? As it's a bank holiday tomorrow I'll be staying up for this one. This is the card as it stands. Little confused why The Wyatt Family is on the poster when none of them are booked to fight ??? unless they come in on someone else's match and that then starts a feud further PPV to come. 

1PKalisto © vs. Ryback Singles match for the WWE United States Championship[17] 2 Roman Reigns © vs. AJ Styles Singles match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship[18] 3 The Miz © (with Maryse) vs. Cesaro Singles match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship[19] 4 Dean Ambrose vs. Chris Jericho Singles match[20] 5 Sami Zayn vs. Kevin Owens Singles match[21] 6 Charlotte © (with Ric Flair) vs. Natalya (with Bret Hart) Singles match for the WWE Women's Championship[22] 7 Enzo Amore and Colin Cassady vs. The Vaudevillains(Aiden English and Simon Gotch) Tag team match to determine the #1 contender for theWWE Tag Team Championship[23] 8 Dolph Ziggler vs. Baron Corbin Singles match[24]

Reigns, The Miz and Ambrose all booked to win tonight. That was the word from my source in the states earlier in the week.

Would this be to do with 'Mr McMahon's announcement'?

I thought they would have gone through with it, Just to give a good run up to Summerslam. They want to keep everything saved for the big summer events.

So far there has been no on screen appearance by HHH since Wrestlemania. He has also never had any altercation with Shane despite being one half of the authority. The authority angle is to end but it's now looking more and more likely that they will end it with Shane beating Triple H at Summerslam.

Looked a bad one for Enzo Amore when you see the replays. Really like him and Cass. Enzo's good on the mic gets the crowd popping.

Koolkeith

Was a great ppv. Slightly soured by the bad concussion Enzo took. They were about to make it big, so hopefully he's not out for too long. The Sami Zayne v KO and the AJ Styles V Roman Reigns were the highlights

Thanks for the messages lads. Happy a few of you stuck a wee bet on!

Good PPV, really happy with the direction wwe is taking.

Cheers

weststand93

Thanks for the messages lads. Happy a few of you stuck a wee bet on!

Good PPV, really happy with the direction wwe is taking.

Cheers

Spot on again Beats well done mate

GforGallo

Genuinely forgot hornswoggle existed.

Wtf was the point in him.

Slightly surprised Barret and Sandow have been binned.

Barret had given his notice to the company that he intended to leave when his contract ended this summer.

The WWE roster is filling up with really talented, experienced and popular guys again.

AJ

Joe

Eric Young

Aries

I give you 4 potential WWE champions of the near future. All can wrestle with more than a 5 move set. All can use the microphone well to come across as heel or baby face.

Add in Ambrose, Cena, Orton, Ziggler, Reigns, Lesnar, Rollins and others coming up from NXT and you have a roster stuffed with guys that they are going to struggle to find room for to keep them and the fans happy.

They might want to consider bringing back or creating a new title like the cruiserweight title to add another dimension. You could create an amazing cruiserweight division with AJ, Kalisto, Cara, EY etc. Keep guys busy.

Barret had given his notice to the company that he intended to leave when his contract ended this summer.

The WWE roster is filling up with really talented, experienced and popular guys again.

AJ

Joe

Eric Young

Aries

I give you 4 potential WWE champions of the near future. All can wrestle with more than a 5 move set. All can use the microphone well to come across as heel or baby face.

Add in Ambrose, Cena, Orton, Ziggler, Reigns, Lesnar, Rollins and others coming up from NXT and you have a roster stuffed with guys that they are going to struggle to find room for to keep them and the fans happy.

They might want to consider bringing back or creating a new title like the cruiserweight title to add another dimension. You could create an amazing cruiserweight division with AJ, Kalisto, Cara, EY etc. Keep guys busy.

A new cruiser weight title a good idea tbh, they could do a similar angle with it as we'll like TNA did with Airies using it to cash in for a heavy weight title fight. 

I also think making Diva tag titles would be good as well really up the women's division like they are meant to be doing the now. 

• 2 weeks later...
weststand93

So it's WWE Extreme Rules PPV this Sunday. Here are some of the matches 

1PDolph Ziggler vs. Baron Corbin No Disqualification match[19] 2 Roman Reigns © vs. AJ Styles Extreme Rules match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship [20] 3 The New Day (Big EKofi Kingston and/or Xavier Woods) © vs.The Vaudevillains (Aiden English and Simon Gotch) Tag team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship[21] 4 Charlotte © vs. Natalya Submission match for the WWE Women's Championship
If Ric Flair disregards his ban from ringside, Charlotte will lose her title[22] 5 Kalisto © vs. Rusev (with Lana) Singles match for the WWE United States Championship[23] 6 The Miz © (with Maryse) vs. Kevin Owens vs. Cesaro vs. Sami Zayn Fatal 4-Way match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship[24] 7 Dean Ambrose vs. Chris Jericho Asylum match[25] 8 The Usos (Jimmy Uso and Jey Uso) vs. The Club (Karl Andersonand Luke Gallows) Tornado tag team match[26]

weststand93

I won;t be staying up for this one. Dean Ambrose vs. Chris Jericho is set up like another boring match they have had before but this is a Asylum match so it should be good but I think it will let us don again

HMFC_France

The Fatal 4 way for the IC Title will be the Show-Stealer. I'm clearly impatient to see what they will do in the ring.

RustyRightPeg

Cody Rhodes has officially asked for his release.

He said he'd comment further on the matter yesterday, has he released any statements etc? 

Some blatant favourites going on there, not even worth a ?5 on it

Yeah that was my thinking. Glad Kevin Owens is 10/1 as want him to win money in the bank in June.

RustyRightPeg

The odds were similar to this at the last PPV, i typically put a lump sum on. And the fecking Tag team match, which obviously couldn't be helped humped me as the Vaudevillians won!

weststand93

The odds were similar to this at the last PPV, i typically put a lump sum on. And the fecking Tag team match, which obviously couldn't be helped humped me as the Vaudevillians won!

It's not even worth it at all was going to do The New Day, Charlotte, Roman Reigns. ?20 gives me back ?27.86 no point in that 

RustyRightPeg

It's not even worth it at all was going to do The New Day, Charlotte, Roman Reigns. ?20 gives me back ?27.86 no point in that 

Aye. Not unless you're into the small profit game.