WWE

Beats

Siphiwe Tshabalala

He has he along with a few other UK promoters are heavily involved in this uk championship HHH has set up.

WWE now pulling the strings of the indies?

That's how I see it, sad if this is the case.

ICW should only continue to grow.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beats

• The Great Khali

• weststand93

• :shitwine:

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WWE now pulling the strings of the indies?

That's how I see it, sad if this is the case.

ICW should only continue to grow.

WWE plan is for all Indy US and UK to be available on the network. Its them monopolizing the market.

IMO the Indy scene has grown so much especially here and that scares WWE cause they dont want any competition big or small. Dallas is a sellout he has done exactly what he rebelled against when he formed ICW. WCPW is a better quality mostly all free content bigger names have wrestled for them in only 6 months Del Rio, Broken Matt, Ospreay. Bret Hart and Bischoff help out. Jim ross and Cornette guest commentate IPPVs. With also mostly all your ICW talent.

WWE plan is for all Indy US and UK to be available on the network. Its them monopolizing the market.

IMO the Indy scene has grown so much especially here and that scares WWE cause they dont want any competition big or small. Dallas is a sellout he has done exactly what he rebelled against when he formed ICW. WCPW is a better quality mostly all free content bigger names have wrestled for them in only 6 months Del Rio, Broken Matt, Ospreay. Bret Hart and Bischoff help out. Jim ross and Cornette guest commentate IPPVs. With also mostly all your ICW talent.

Had Dixie Carter and Jeff Jarrett stuck to their guns and not allowed Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff to come in and effectively ruin TNA then things could be very different right now.

I think Hulk and Eric performed a sabotage job on that company though.

Up until about 2008 that company was well on course to rival WWE if they had kept improving on their home grown talent and indy connections instead of flooding their roster with wwe rejects.

Siphiwe Tshabalala

Saddens me that he would sell-out.

Can you see an Indy promotion in the U.K. ever getting a TV deal?

Siphiwe Tshabalala

Had Dixie Carter and Jeff Jarrett stuck to their guns and not allowed Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff to come in and effectively ruin TNA then things could be very different right now.

Up until about 2008 that company was well on course to rival WWE if they had kept improving on their home grown talent and indy connections instead of flooding their roster with wwe rejects.

I think there is a gap to challenge WWE, but no one has got it right yet in my opinion.

Saddens me that he would sell-out.

Can you see an Indy promotion in the U.K. ever getting a TV deal?

is that not what they've got with world of wrestling all the major indy promotions featured.

Besides nowadays its all streaming be it via their own on demand the fite app or YouTube.

Dixie Carter ruined TNA Hogan was just another nail. Carter has no clue. Its only over the last few months through Matt Hardy and Borash being creative that TNA is spoken about again. Fite buying TNA will help and will likely mean crossover work with ROH and NJPW.

WOW this page keeps falling down the pages, It seems to have lost something, not sure what really. I use to post in this page a lot, and after the brand spilt I was really looking forward to WWE. Yet it seems to still be the same so I've kinda missed the last 2 weeks (RAW & Smackdown) and can't say I'm that fussed about missing it. Any ways as some of you know I do reviews on YouTube and last week I went to a indie show run by Will Ospreay. Some of you might not know who/or have heard of him, he is set for big big things. Already big over in New Japan Pro Wrestling and has been on TNA and ROH. Well here is my review of the show last week, he's on last if you just want to skip and see him. It is a big one but only as I didn't want to leave anything out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYGtiYPYj_Y

I still watch both Raw and Smackdown, both are pretty dire these days even when Brock and Goldberg are in it. Roadblock is on the night but not really interested any many of like you say repetitive matches, bit of a joke actually there even a ppv on this month just glad I have the network.

I still watch both Raw and Smackdown, both are pretty dire these days even when Brock and Goldberg are in it. Roadblock is on the night but not really interested any many of like you say repetitive matches, bit of a joke actually there even a ppv on this month just glad I have the network.

I find Raw to be too long. Smackdown is just right at 2hrs and the mix of talent on the Blue show is good.

AJ was always destined for greatness - he was a top performer in TNA who was wasted during the Hogan/Bischoff years. His route back to Indies then to WWE has really paid off.

I watched Roadblock - I'd add that the tag team match (and ending) was good. The championship match was predictable - Owens and Jericho are great though (IMO).

I find Raw to be too long. Smackdown is just right at 2hrs and the mix of talent on the Blue show is good.

AJ was always destined for greatness - he was a top performer in TNA who was wasted during the Hogan/Bischoff years. His route back to Indies then to WWE has really paid off.

I watched Roadblock - I'd add that the tag team match (and ending) was good. The championship match was predictable - Owens and Jericho are great though (IMO).

Yeah I would agree with what you saying, smack down is better to watch these days but they do have the more known superstars which helps. 

Braun Strauman storyline is leading to no where I don't think they know what to do with, him I say just let him lose to Reigns and be done with it.

The Strauman storyline has been ruined by the constant squash matches. No point giving him cruisers to throw about dangerously.

The Strauman storyline has been ruined by the constant squash matches. No point giving him cruisers to throw about dangerously.

He's getting a bigger push. He was throwing about Reigns and Rollins on raw.

Meant to be Braun v Reigns at Wrestlemania for the universal championship. So Owens is losing the belt at Royal Rumble to Roman and possibly Braun winning the Rumble. Owens v Jericho at wrestlemania so assuming Jericho costs Owens his belt.

The big question is will it be Taker vs Cena or Taker vs AJ?

Personally since it will be takers last match I'd have him win the rumble then go on to face AJ at wrestlemania in a retirement match, title vs retirement. Cena and Taker the build up will be dreadful unless Cena comes back as a heel (at last) but with AJ working so well as a heel he would be able to carry the build up brilliantly and he has the ability to also carry the undertaker through the match, certainly alot better then Lesnar ever did.

Also I think Orton is probably due to take out Wyatt at the rumble leading to a match between them at WM.

WWE must be trolling me at the moment.

Smackdown. Corbin, Ziggler, Styles.

Brilliant. Possibly the best I've seen in a long time in WWE. It had everything, reminded me of the triple threat with styles, Joe and Daniels in TNA, not quite as good but the people in it were perfect foils.

Then just when it looks like WWE might have worked out that they do have the talent for great matches, they throw Cena into the mix. The man who made a massive feud with the rock about how rock abandoned the wwe for hollywood and has now done the exact same thing. But golden boy has to get his 16th world title to beat flairs record regardless of the potential matches between styles and ziggler being the best since the early 00s.

They could have had Joe or Bobby Roode burst out at the end and take styles out igniting a feud going into the royal rumble that runs all the way to wrestlemania but no, Cena gets to bore us to death instead.

WWE must be trolling me at the moment.

Smackdown. Corbin, Ziggler, Styles.

Brilliant. Possibly the best I've seen in a long time in WWE. It had everything, reminded me of the triple threat with styles, Joe and Daniels in TNA, not quite as good but the people in it were perfect foils.

Then just when it looks like WWE might have worked out that they do have the talent for great matches, they throw Cena into the mix. The man who made a massive feud with the rock about how rock abandoned the wwe for hollywood and has now done the exact same thing. But golden boy has to get his 16th world title to beat flairs record regardless of the potential matches between styles and ziggler being the best since the early 00s.

They could have had Joe or Bobby Roode burst out at the end and take styles out igniting a feud going into the royal rumble that runs all the way to wrestlemania but no, Cena gets to bore us to death instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9-azR3pLkI

He never got kept on cause Vince blames him for not controlling Flair when he was drunk at a 2k15 Q and A.

Brilliant when he's on NJPW.

Obviously not WWE but NJPWs Wrestle Kingdom 11 that finished a hour ago was amazing. 11 great matches including Cody Rhodes NJPW Bullet Club debut and easily the best wrestling match ive seen Okada v Kenny Omega which was 40 minutes of wrestling genius.

The crowd was electric and every match beat anything ive seen in WWE.

Obviously not WWE but NJPWs Wrestle Kingdom 11 that finished a hour ago was amazing. 11 great matches including Cody Rhodes NJPW Bullet Club debut and easily the best wrestling match ive seen Okada v Kenny Omega which was 40 minutes of wrestling genius.

The crowd was electric and every match beat anything ive seen in WWE.

Just finished watching it. Really good show with commentory from ROH guys.

I thinknthe Young Bucks are amazing. Best tag team around imo.

To be fair to WWE Smackdown has been pretty good since the brand slipt. The Miz and AJ are great to watch/list to thir promos. Raw on the other hand is hard going

Young Bucks are brilliant met them at the ROH meet and greet in Liverpool in November really friendly guys. They get a lot of hate from the wwe fanboys for some reason. Im glad they signed new deals with ROH and NJPW cause wwe creative would only ruin them like TNA did. Same with Omega and Cole. I dont want them near those creative idiots.

Rumors are OReily dropped the belt cause he knocked back ROH for NXT.

Smackdown has beem ok no coincidence that its AJ thats helping pushing it. The Miz has been the perfect heel i think hes gonna push to get traded to Raw. Raw is boring same fights all the time.

WWE has not had any fight as good as the majority of WK11 in at least 15 years.

https://youtu.be/pvJq0nJ4Vjc

The Okada vs Omega full match. This is a must see for any wrestling fan. With English commentary from Kevin Kelly and Steve Corino.

The match builds up slowly but after about the 15 minute mark it kicks in non stop brutality. Plus the atmosphere gets electric.

Easily the best match ive seen.

Not a fan of O'Reilly personally. Not seen a lot of him to be fair but cant take to him.

Adam Cole is class. Currently watching NJPW New Year Dash.

Hoping the Miz wins the rumble later this month but doubt it'll happen

Adam Cole would be a perfect fit in Smackdown alongside the Miz Ambrose AJ and Ziggler. Though putting him with his pal Kevin Owens could lead to great things. The only thing is due to Adam not being the biggest guy creative might make him a mid carder.

Kenny Omega tweeting he's stepping away from NJPW for a wee while to think things over. Most out there assume he's WWE bound. I hope not he's best where he is.

I think with Omega its more about creative control like the Young Bucks ( as well as the schedule ) Kenny has an open invitation to join NXT anytime but that would be a waste. Bringing Kenny out at the Rumble to attack AJ costing him the title letting AJ turn babyface would be good IMO.

Adam Cole is signing for WWE in May allegedly. Getting in Cole and Omega might get the Bucks in once their deals are up.

Noting TNA has been sold and Dixie Carter will no longer be running it.

She tried but ultimately wrecked TNA by bringing in Hogan/Bischoff.

The company that took over have a great app called Fite. Shows RoH MMA and martial arts for free and has IPVs for ROH ICW and WCPW. TNA being shown on it soon. App on the phone that links to your smart tv xbox or ps4.

The company that took over have a great app called Fite. Shows RoH MMA and martial arts for free and has IPVs for ROH ICW and WCPW. TNA being shown on it soon. App on the phone that links to your smart tv xbox or ps4.

TNA could have competed with WWE by doing what is going on in NXT now. A decent alternative to the same old sh1te on the flagship shows.

Hbk on raw tonight...

The undertaker and HBK on the show.

I'm a bit worried about where this is going. Especially with the Rumble and by extension wrestlemania on the agenda.

10 years ago I'd be pissing with excitement. Now it's more concern that they are going to further bury the new guys with more old guys.

TNA could have competed with WWE by doing what is going on in NXT now. A decent alternative to the same old sh1te on the flagship shows.

If TNA kept the way they were before Carter Hogan and Bischoff then they woulda been alright. Just like ROH and NJPW they know they cant compete as a main rival so they do their own thing build a loyal fanbase. Watching RoH and NJPW is more enjoyable its less soap opera ish better matches and when they combine forces you get great ppvs like wrestle kingdom. Plus because they work together you've got the Young Bucks staying and earning more than WWE offered them

Anyway see Cena is teasing Kenny Omega at the Rumble like he done with AJ last year.

The HBK promo was terrible, i did think for a minute he was about to announce he was in the Rumble only for him to say he's out to promote his new movie then interupted by Rusev. what was the point in bringing HBK back for that?

As for the Undertaker, Braun Strowman was watching him during his speech. I think undertaker will be elimated by Strowman leading up to the two of them having a match at Wrestlemania

Edited by Jamborossco

Uk Championship tonight and tomorrow on the network. Anyone watching it?

Watched it this morning. Was alright. Hard to buy into when there's no back story. Much prefer watching ICW.

Anyone watching the WWE United Kingdom Championship Tournament ? They are making that Pete Dunne look the ultimate heel

I don't see the hype with this guy. They've been pushing him from the start. Better guys out there imo.

I don't see the hype with this guy. They've been pushing him from the start. Better guys out there imo.

Watched some of it on Sunday. Wolfgang's first match of the night was superb.

I agree with you, but they are making him too strong as a heel

Also with the royal rumble just a week and a few days away this is my all time favourite PPV. Goldberg is back Brock Lesnar the Undertaker. I hope a few more surprise could be a good PPV. Not asked beats in a long time if he has any info on the winners but if you do beats whats the word on who's winning the rumble?