• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beats

• The Great Khali

• weststand93

• :shitwine:

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thought Rollins was walking away with it.

The PPV was good... shame about the Natalia match..

The Wyatt match was a bit strange too.

• 3 weeks later...

Alberto del Rio and his real life girlfriend Paige both suspended for 30 days for breach of Wellness program. Stories that Del Rio is leaving soon due to frustrations of false promises of push which brought him back.

So, biggest show of the summer tonight - summerslam.

What does everyone predict?

I'm going for:

Ambrose

Anderson and gallows

Balor

Rusev

Miz

Banks

Styles

Lesnar

Edited by GforGallo

I'm going for:

Ambrose

Anderson and gallows

Balor

Rusev

Miz

Banks

Styles

Lesnar

Agree with most of them apart from Reigns and I say Orten. I don't want to look at odds and spoil it, may even stay up for it 

:pleasing:

Did you watch NXT? Thought it was a good even and Nakamura( the wrestler not former Celtic player lol) is going to be huge like.

I'm going for:

Ambrose

Anderson and gallows

Balor

Rusev

Miz

Banks

Styles

Lesnar

Pretty much this as well except i think Orton will win.

I think the club will have some say in Balors fight. Just something i picked up from an interview with Styles on Bullet club and leaders. Jon Stewart will interfere again and the Club will run down for Finn.

Looking forward to this one , few of us staying up so I just hope it's not a let down like most of the other PPV have been so far 

Reports that Samoa Joe got his jaw broke last night. If you look back you can see the 2nd last knee from Nakamura and Joe's reaction looked a bad one. Can see Nakamura being toned down when he goes to Raw which would take away alot from him and his style.

was a good event in the end though shame about how the Orten match ended, I was hoping that Goldberg was coming out to the rumours making it round the net lol

was a good event in the end though shame about how the Orten match ended, I was hoping that Goldberg was coming out to the rumours making it round the net lol

I was living in hope that Joe was going to come out and destroy Lesnar setting up their road to Wrestlemania match. Since he lost to Nakamura I thought that might be him getting the move up to Raw.

Styles fight was good. Good to see Finn win. Met him a few times when he was at ICW just before he signed for wwe really good guy.

Pictures of Ortons head are bad. Defo not a blade job. 10 staples.

Stories that Banks has failed a wellness test thats why she dropped to Charlotte. Thats just a rumor the now.

Lesnar is boring as hell up till the end its the same suplex after suplex. Big money for a very limited wrestler.

Styles fight was good. Good to see Finn win. Met him a few times when he was at ICW just before he signed for wwe really good guy.

Pictures of Ortons head are bad. Defo not a blade job. 10 staples.

Stories that Banks has failed a wellness test thats why she dropped to Charlotte. Thats just a rumor the now.

Lesnar is boring as hell up till the end its the same suplex after suplex. Big money for a very limited wrestler.

The thing is Lesnar is one of the best wrestler to ever enter the ring but they've now built him into someone who isn't allowed to be a wrestler.

He can't mat wrestle anyone because he isn't supposed to have an equal.

He can't stand up and trade moves with someone because nobody is supposed to be able to stand toe to toe with him.

He's basically been backed into a corner by the creative team. The last time he looked genuinely vulnerable was when he wrestled Triple H and they used his abdomen as his weakness.

Selkirk_Jambo

The thing is Lesnar is one of the best wrestler to ever enter the ring but they've now built him into someone who isn't allowed to be a wrestler.

He can't mat wrestle anyone because he isn't supposed to have an equal.

He can't stand up and trade moves with someone because nobody is supposed to be able to stand toe to toe with him.

He's basically been backed into a corner by the creative team. The last time he looked genuinely vulnerable was when he wrestled Triple H and they used his abdomen as his weakness.

They're using this, short term, a monster angle and, long term, as a way to get put one of their guys over. He who beats the ultimate monster will have mileage. I just hope it's handled better than the streak end. Balor or Rollins would be good but probably more likely to be that really exciting Reigns fella :|

Thought Summerslam was good.

Styles vs Cena was good, Rollins vs Balor was excellent.

I thought the Rusev beat down was a good move if they are planning on making Reigns more edgy and flit between heel/face.

The Orton/Lesnar match was looking interesting then the mega beat down took place. Respect to Orton for agreeing to to take that - takes a level of craziness and balls to let Lesnar do that.

Balor out for six months after dislocating his shoulder (then popping it back in) during his match at summerslam.

Gutted for the guy.

Balor out for six months after dislocating his shoulder (then popping it back in) during his match at summerslam.

Gutted for the guy.

Aye but his loss will be another's gain. Hope its Kevin Owens he too good just to be an IC champ or something like that now in my opinion. 

Dudley boys have retired now too :( 

Gutted for the guy.

Fair play to him for finishing the match. Most people would be blubbing in a corner with the pain.

Aye but his loss will be another's gain. Hope its Kevin Owens he too good just to be an IC champ or something like that now in my opinion.

Dudley boys have retired now too :(

I thought the Dudley Boys retirement was going to be a "work" like Mark Henry did. I don't believe that's the end for them. I am still keen to see Bubba do the "Bully Ray" character again. He was a brilliant heel in TNA.

I thought the Dudley Boys retirement was going to be a "work" like Mark Henry did. I don't believe that's the end for them. I am still keen to see Bubba do the "Bully Ray" character again. He was a brilliant heel in TNA.

Aye I would love to see an Aces and eights type faction in WWE would make things more interesting. 

There's just no place in WWE for the dudleys anymore.

They have wrestling talent.

Work together as a perfect tag team unit.

Cut brilliant promos as both a heel and face.

They continually get the biggest pops from the crowd the minute that bomb begins to drop right to the moment someone goes through the wood.

All of which is basically everything WWE has been trying to avoid for the last 10 years.

There's just no place in WWE for the dudleys anymore.

They have wrestling talent.

Work together as a perfect tag team unit.

Cut brilliant promos as both a heel and face.

They continually get the biggest pops from the crowd the minute that bomb begins to drop right to the moment someone goes through the wood.

All of which is basically everything WWE has been trying to avoid for the last 10 years.

:spoton:

CM Punk on now BT SPORT in training for MMA with his better half AJ Lee  (I know its a bit in the past)

Nice behind the scenes look at an impossible task to learn the skills for a real fight...have to admit though he gets points for trying

That match was incredible last night.

Very good match indeed.

Really good to see a first time champ.

• 2 months later...

Going to RAW Monday and then ICW on November 20th. Looking forward to ICW more though.

ICW would be decent to be fair, isn't Finn Balor GM or something?

ROH in Liverpool 2 weeks tommorow then WCPW Newcastle 4 weeks tonight to see Broken Matt. Beats watching WWE putting out the same thing every week.

hmfc4life1991

ICW would be decent to be fair, isn't Finn Balor GM or something?

He's a special enforcer, Mick Foley was due to be there but he's needed for Survivor Series. Kurt Angle and the Dudleys on the show too

He's a special enforcer, Mick Foley was due to be there but he's needed for Survivor Series. Kurt Angle and the Dudleys on the show too

Dudleys will be ace, I saw them in a no DQ match against Money inc back in their TNA days it was one of the best matches i've seen live in person like.

• 3 weeks later...
hmfc4life1991

So Survivor Series just happened. Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg, built up as a massive mega match ended within 2 minutes, Goldberg hitting 2 spears and a Jackhammer!!

Totally stupid booking there, Lesnar has been built as a monster, destroyed everyone then gets squashed in 2 minutes by a guy who's not wrestled in 12 years!

Just said this elsewhere makes no sense at all Brock jobbing like that.

Nice to see the Shield brief reunion.

Would love WWE to get Kenny Omega and the Young Bucks in as the Elite for a rivalry with the Shield.

When you put Goldberg in that ring in front of Lesnar it made total sense.

Goldberg looked phenomenal, an absolute mountain of power, you'd have placed him at 35 not 50.

Lesnar looked like a fat man thrown to the wolves by comparison which says it all really because lesnar is an athlete as well without doubt.

Brock is nearly 40, he's not a young man anymore and while wrestlers are at their peak between 30-40 Brock has suffered bad health problems in the past.

The wwe might have built him up as a destroyer of all but Goldberg is above any wrestler he's destroyed on that road. Including the likes of Cena and old man Undertaker.

Goldberg was built up way more than Lesnar has ever been. Unlike Lesnar who wrestlers on a couple of times a year Goldberg would wrestle week in week out against legends of the business and destroy them all.

Maybe they could have let Lesnar get a couple of hits in but I liked the way they did it.

why is anyone actually surprised at this result? 

Aye they shouldn't have had it as the main card but everyone knows that Goldberg can't wrestle, his matches were always short and compact which made him what he was. You will never see him in a 20-30 mins long match as fans will find it boring and WWE want the crowd reaction to sing his name at the end. 

I thought that would have been his last but since he won think it means he will lose the next one unless they are saving him to lose at mania then retire but I would expect to see him in the WWE hall of fame this year. 

letsalldothebeattie

Should Lesnar v Goldberg have been the main event of Survivor Series? Absolutely not it should have ended after the phenomenal 5on5 men's traditional match but saying that WWE have done something they haven't done much in the recent PPVs is end one with a major buzz and shock.

Some could argue Orton v Lesnar at Summerslam but it was the predictable Lesnar match he won convincingly and yes he knocked Orton's skull in but Survivor Series was totally different. Maybe some could predict Goldberg winning in the end but absolutely nobody could predict he would squash Lesnar like he did.

Well done WWE for that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

WOW this page keeps falling down the pages, It seems to have lost something, not sure what really. I use to post in this page a lot, and after the brand spilt I was really looking forward to WWE. Yet it seems to still be the same so I've kinda missed the last 2 weeks (RAW & Smackdown) and can't say I'm that fussed about missing it. Any ways as some of you know I do reviews on YouTube and last week I went to a indie show run by Will Ospreay. Some of you might not know who/or have heard of him, he is set for big big things. Already big over in New Japan Pro Wrestling and has been on TNA and ROH. Well here is my review of the show last week, he's on last if you just want to skip and see him. It is a big one but only as I didn't want to leave anything out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYGtiYPYj_Y

The Indy scene is really good the now. I watch ROH on the Fite app and went to the show at Liverpool. Some great wrestlers there Adam Cole Jay Lethal Dalton Castle Colt Cabana as a heel and the Young Bucks. Plus over here ICW and WCPW which is in Edinburgh January 29th. Hoping to catch Wrestle Kingdom 11 see if Kenny Omega wins the title. Rumours are if he loses which he wont is that he's on his way to WWE but personally I'd rather he stayed. WWE Creative would water down his character. Plus the deal Young Bucks got from ROH and NJPW guarentees more money less work surely Kenny could get as good a deal.

WWE is ok the now but with the split theres too much repetitiveness.

I reckon Mark Dallas has an involvement with WWE.

No idea why, but I just do.

He has he along with a few other UK promoters are heavily involved in this uk championship HHH has set up.