• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beats

• The Great Khali

• weststand93

• :shitwine:

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice to see Rollins back. Was hoping for Ballor to turn up. Would be decent to add him to the club and then maybe Samoa Joe side with the Usos and Reigns.

hmfc4life1991

Smackdown screened live on Sky Sports every Tuesday from July. Also brand split confirmed, IC and US title on seperste shows, rumours of a new World title to be used for Smackdown. Will be a draft in the coming weeks.

Caught some of smackdown. The commentary on display is horrific now. They mixed up the names of Kalisto and Rusev 3 times during the match.

• 3 weeks later...
weststand93

Morning boys and girls it's WWE PPV Money in the Bank tomorrow. I'll be staying up for this one anyone else? Any inside info Beats???? Looking at the bookies odds Kevin Owens was favourite to win but now looks like Dean Ambrose now has the nod. 

https://www.skybet.com/wrestling

Surprised to see AJ such short odds. Fully expected cena to win, but maybe not.

I expect ambrose to win and there to be a whole 'ex members of the shield' story in the future.

Anyone up watching this? i'm leaving for Vegas myself this morning early so I decided to stay up and watch it lol

I was hoping Owens was going to win Money in the bank but after seeing those odds I don't think it going to happen now :( 

I enjoyed MITB.

I would have preferred to see AJ beat Cena cleanly. 

Main event was a ground and pound event. Seemed to be pin after pin. 

I reckon this is Rollin's run as Champ till Summerslam. I always feared he'd be like Piper and never win the strap but fair play they have given him his reward - again i think it could be short unless he starts dropping CM Punk style Pipe Bombs that take him to another level with the fans.

hmfc4life1991

I enjoyed MITB.

I reckon this is Rollin's run as Champ till Summerslam. I always feared he'd be like Piper and never win the strap but fair play they have given him his reward - again i think it could be short unless he starts dropping CM Punk style Pipe Bombs that take him to another level with the fans.

When you say Rollins run I assume you mean Ambrose as he left with title

weststand93

I enjoyed MITB.

Dean Ambrose cashed in, he won the belt 

as soon as Ambrose won the briefcase it was painfully obvious how the main event was going to go, i called it before the show even started! will be a shield triple threat match at battleground now no doubt

overall i thought it was quite a bad pay per view tbh 

When you say Rollins run I assume you mean Ambrose as he left with title

Aye - total ****** up there. Meant Ambrose.

Dean Ambrose cashed in, he won the belt

Aye - i made an error with names there. Context though - I was talking about how he could have been like Piper and not win the main belt. My comment was about him being rewarded.

All set up nicely for an AJ and Cena battleground rematch which will then be followed by the third and final installment at Summerslam.

All set up nicely for an AJ and Cena battleground rematch which will then be followed by the third and final installment at Summerslam.

Aye, but cena will beat him twice to come out on top. Can't have cena looking bad.

Aye, but cena will beat him twice to come out on top. Can't have cena looking bad.

It depends.

Rollins is back and the fans love him.

Ambrose is champ and the fans love him.

Reigns is perfectly placed to become a major heel.

Wyatt is expected to come back and resume face turn.

AJ Styles just went heel and he plays it brilliantly because that's just how good he is. He's anything you want him to be but the fans will always love him because of that and his in ring ability.

Cena has worn out his face. Nobody cares anymore. Numerous times he's gone away and came back with the perfect opportunity to return as a heel and change his persona again. A new angle would get him back on side with the wwe universe again. Again they have brought him back to spout the same shite with the same move set.

Best case cenario AJ wins the war. Moves into the title picture and Cena returns a couple of weeks later and demolishes Ambrose or another top face with a chair and goes into the title picture as a heel. Giving him a high profile again but no title setting him up go retire the undertaker at Wrestlemania.

Just my opinion.

Reigns hit with a 30 day suspension for breach of Wellness program.

Is everybody too scared to say Drugs..............and amazingly he lost his title just before the story became public

bajthejambo

Is everybody too scared to say Drugs..............and amazingly he lost his title just before the story became public

Clean to a heel too. Top guys don't go out like that.

Reigns needs to be a heel with the heat he has. He's never getting over as a face. I think he's awful personally, Cena gets it tight for the five moves of doom. Reigns has three.

• 2 weeks later...

Lesnar v Orton announced for Summerslam.

That's a big match! Do we know when Orton actually returns?

Lesnar v Orton announced for Summerslam.

That's a big match! Do we know when Orton actually returns?

He was supposed to have already returned. I've not seen anything for a couple of weeks but he was meant to be back. Maybe had a set back.

I've heard a few matches for Summerslam and it sounds superb.

That reminds me I must send an email!

Thoughts on the Final Deletion?

I think it's absolutely brilliant myself.

I've read about this, but not seen it yet. Sounds a bit 'out there' to be honest!

He was supposed to have already returned. I've not seen anything for a couple of weeks but he was meant to be back. Maybe had a set back.

I've heard a few matches for Summerslam and it sounds superb.

That reminds me I must send an email!

Well, if the main event is of that sort of stature then it could be massive. Need to see how the brand split changes things though.

Thank you Brock Lesnar in UFC( would have mentioned it in UFC thread but no one seems to talk about him) for winning last night, won me ?50.

:pleasing:

Thank you Brock Lesnar in UFC( would have mentioned it in UFC thread but no one seems to talk about him) for winning last night, won me ?50.

:pleasing:

Easy money. No way was Mark 'fat *****' Hunt winning that fight. No condition and no ground game against one of the most powerful wrestlers of the modern age. No chance.

Does anyone use WWE Network through the PS4? I signed up last night then downloaded the app on the PS4 but it won't let me sign in. I write in my email & password but when I click continue nothing happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've read about this, but not seen it yet. Sounds a bit 'out there' to be honest!

Whats the concept??when i read it i thought it was just another name for, "if you lose,you retire" match

bajthejambo

Whats the concept??when i read it i thought it was just another name for, "if you lose,you retire" match

Matt and Jeff Hardy have basically been given creative freedom over their fued and the end product is quite something.

It has divided opinion, but I think it's great. It's not ro be taken too seriously and draws on the Attitude Era.

Matt in particular is hilarious.

Wyatt family v New Day on Raw tonight. Makes TNA Final Deletion look amateur.

I'd agree, but I think the TNA version had a lot more heart. Plus the actual Wrestling match was much better.

Anyone know who was there with the saltire last night?

Brand split tonight, hoping for Enzo and cass to Smackdown.

Finn Balor to take back the Club from AJ on sunday seeing as Finn Gallows and Anderson all drafted to Raw. AJ on smackdown. Wonder if they'll repeat new Japan's story when Gallows and Anderson attacked AJ?

weststand93

So it's WWE Battleground PPV tonight, I'm not staying up for this, not one of the best PPV . Anyone staying up and in the know from anyone ? 

So it's WWE Battleground PPV tonight, I'm not staying up for this, not one of the best PPV . Anyone staying up and in the know from anyone ? 

Heard from some rather good people atleast 1 title change tonight.

Heard from some rather good people atleast 1 title change tonight.

Heard they're going to have a title change between Reigns Ambrose and Rollins for a good wee while.

Main title back to Raw as is the IC title. Us title to smackdown. Bayley to be sashas partner. The club turn on AJ with help of the new leader Finn Balor.