PDC World darts championship

graygo

Sergio Garcia

As much as I wanted van Gerwin to win, Lewis won me over somewhat during that match, became much more likeable in that one match and interview than years before.

van Gerwin was exceptional but if you ain't going to defend your title then to lose in that manner is how a Champion should go out.

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The_razors_edge

Lewis is gutted, and who can blame him after that epic?

Let's not lose sight of the fact that had MVG managed to hit his doubles in the first 3 sets it would never have gone the distance, but aye it must be a sore one to lose

Sergio Garcia

What a great night of darts all round

I missed the first game as I was watching a Rolling Stones documentary. Believe it was almost as good as that one

Destruction Derby

Had a ?10 double on Wade and Lewis which was returning just over ?40 but not bothered in the slightest about the loss. Got a buzz out of Wade winning his last leg and the same happened with the Lewis match but unfortunately the other result to the Wade match. Been a delight to have seen that tonight.

Fancy Barney to beat Taylor and Wade to beat Van Gerwin in the semi's

I fancy an all Dutch final.

RVB v MVG.

I fancy Barney to beat Taylor tomorrow. I get the impression though that Barney wants to win that to show to himself and everyone else that he is well and truly back, but I think he'll then slump in the final. I still think Wade could stumble to the Championship.

The Old Tolbooth
Had a ?10 double on Wade and Lewis which was returning just over ?40 but not bothered in the slightest about the loss. Got a buzz out of Wade winning his last leg and the same happened with the Lewis match but unfortunately the other result to the Wade match. Been a delight to have seen that tonight.

Fancy Barney to beat Taylor and Wade to beat Van Gerwin in the semi's

I had a 25 quid free bet and did the same double mate, I've no problem with the bet going down in what was a classic game fit for a final, but I waited very patiently the whole match to get a decent price on VG to offset the bet s bit and guarantee a profit, and this didn't present itself until the deciding set when VGs price shot out to 7s when it looked like Lewis was gonna win, then it jumped to 10s when I was trying to take the 7s and I clicked to put a tenner on VG straight away.

I was incensed when it took a good few seconds for the bet to place, and when their counter finally reached zero, the market was suspended ffs, meaning it was physically impossible to get an in running bet on at 10s! I was livid as five mins later VG wins the game and there goes ?110, why the hell do these parasites have to have a few seconds delay before accepting the bet ffs, they offered odds on the state of the match as it was at that exact point in time, just accept the feckin bet that you offered in the first place you robbing tossers!!!

Email of complaint sent in but I'll get nowhere, no one ever does with these fat cats!

Brilliant game to watch though and I think it will be a Taylor v VG final which would be explosive! As long as Wade doesn't get there!!!

Cannae wait for tonight's matches. I fancy a MVG and Taylor double. RVB has been playing as well as ever but Taylor is a massive obstacle psychologically for him.

Looking forward to hopefully another great night of darts.

For added interest going for a handicap double of MVG -1.5 & Barney +2.5 sets.

Not a fan of Wade so want to see MVG go through and preferably Barney, but, i have to admit a MVG v Taylor is also an eye catching final. (as long as Taylor gets beat!)

Wade has been totally outclassed but still hanging on in there.How much cash do you get for a 9 darter?

Half of what you would have got 20 minutes ago if you're Dean Winstanley!

Imagine missing a double 12 :vlad-stupid:

Nah absolutely outrageous from van Gerwen :lol: Amazing to watch.

Hopefully he gets Wade binned ASAP so we can get on with the big one though. Could be incredible :jjyay:

Archived