PDC World darts championship

graygo

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sergio Garcia

Anderson makes a mess of another finish and it's pretty much all over now.

He hasn't been at the races today, the form and pressure playing from the last few rounds has disappeared.

Anderson an embarrassment there TBF. Why the **** does he not practice his doubles. He is so infuriating at times. Oh well, RVB for the championship now! :)

Sergio Garcia

Anderson started off poor then just didn't look interested! I ###### hate him now. Barney to win it!

I thought he had turned a corner from the lack of interest when going behind due to his previous wins in this tournament but he actually looked as if he wanted off stage ASAP. Quite frankly embarrassing from a professional

Least I covered my bet with a saver on Barney.

Shocking performance from the bottler again. (is he a hobo by any chance?)

Yes, he is. Beaten by 4 just like his team were in May. :)

Hobo bottler strikes again!!!

A former workmate of mine plays darts in the PDC and used to have the same sponsor as Anderson and he said regularly that Anderson's biggest problem was his bottle.

He said he was blinding in practice matches but utter shite when the pressure was on.

Seems some things never change, same old Hobo's always bottling.

Total grudge match between Lewis and Painter, there's a lot of history there! A wee shoulder barge by Painter on Lewis as he left the stage there too.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

I really despise Lewis!

Him and Taylor are a couple of creeps.

I ******* hate that they are both so good :lol:

I hate them both, Lewis just shades it on the weltometer though.

On a side note, how the feck did Painter pull her for a bursd?

I hate both these erseholes, but Painter's bird means I'd rather he won. Be great to see a few handbags on the stage between these two though!

The Old Tolbooth

That's what I was thinking too :lol:

Must be hard for her though, always having the Painters in :ninja:

I hate them both, Lewis just shades it on the weltometer though.

I thought it was his daughter!

Anyone read painters lips there when lewis walked past him, looked like he said "**** off ya raj" haha would love it if a wee scuffle broke out

Barney and Whitlock on now. Barney won first two sets but Whitlock should take this one. Got the makings of a great game. Both on 100+ averages.

Barney and Whitlock on now. Barney won first two sets but Whitlock should take this one. Got the makings of a great game. Both on 100+ averages.

Best match of the tournament so far. Nine 180's for Whitlock and still getting beat... Madness

Best match of the tournament so far. Nine 180's for Whitlock and still getting beat... Madness

Having a bit of bother on doubles. He's my bet for the tournament so hoping he can win it.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Barney looking good here. He's been lethal on the doubles for most of the tournament and has continued it tonight.

Archived