PDC World darts championship

graygo

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sergio Garcia

I wouldn't go that far - we'd still be in the first set if Pipe was 'playing'.

MVG must be grinning like a Cheshire cat watching this - he'd destroy either of these guys of they play like this on Tuesday.

I've almost turned over a few times already, if Pipe was playing it would already be switched over. No pace, no excitement or anything so far in this match.

The_razors_edge

Barney looks like a child who's just been told he's getting no Xmas presents.

He's playing like someone who's been dragged out the boozer

Leaving double 15 under no pressure and losing the leg :rofl:

Just **** off Barney, come back when you aren't scared stiff of Taylor and stop kidding us on with this shit :lol:

Taylor must be loving seeing Barney up there looking like a loser. Such a defeatist look the bloke has against Taylor. Hopefully someone gives him a kick up the arse otherwise it's all over.

Taylor has been no great shakes in this match btw, some good checkouts but his scoring has been average. If MVG can hit his doubles in the final he will beat him - big if though.

Taylor has been no great shakes in this match btw, some good checkouts but his scoring has been average. If MVG can hit his doubles in the final he will beat him - big if though.

The sad thing is that he can afford to be very average and still wipe the floor with Mopey van Barneveld.

Saving his best for the final?

The_razors_edge

This game's finished. Barneys demeanour is that of a beaten man which is a shame cos this had the potential to be an epic match. As per usual though he paps his breeks when faced with Phil Taylor. All that posturing after the whitlock game has made this defeat look even worse however

Barney is an absolute disgrace! Does he not realise he's in the semi final of the world championships?

Big big let down to all his supporters.

On a side note is he to play in the premier league? Doesn't deserve to after this sheeittee

On a side note is he to play in the premier league? Doesn't deserve to after this sheeittee

That's decided next week, I believe.

He'll play in it because the fans love him (and on the merit of getting to the semis) - and you'd think he would turn up in the 12 weeks that he doesn't face Taylor.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

The stats for the match are nearly identical yet it has been so one sided.

Mardle was spot on. Too many low scores have ruined Barney's chances.

Sergio Garcia

It's as if Barney thought the start of this match was a practice session and didnt look interested. He's all of a sudden woke up

The Great Khali

I'm stunned that his odds are that low :lol:

I caught it at the right time! As soon as I put it on he went to 13s :lol:

Sergio Garcia

Barney quite possibly performing the darting version of Ali's rope-a-dope here.

It is quite unbelievable this turnaround from the earlier Barney, I was calling him every name under the sun.

Archived