PDC World darts championship

graygo

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MVG could win it this year, his recent form has been amazing. Would love to see Gary Anderson win it even with his honking new shirts.

MVG could win it this year, his recent form has been amazing. Would love to see Gary Anderson win it even with his honking new shirts.

Agree with all 3 points, especially the last one, they really are shan. :boak:

Sexton Hardcastle

Gino shat it.

2-1 up and he would have snuck it. All one way now sadly.

Can see Thornton going quite far this year.

This is the most open tournament in years. Taylor isn't quite as good as he was and the standard of the other players is getting better. He is now very beatable and the other players know it.

Lewis, Wade & Whitlock have been honking all year in the big events, Barney is on the up again and then you have players like Thornton & Van Gerwin who are playing well but more importantly know they can win the big events.

Others worth a mention are Hamilton, Newton & King who have all had a decent few tournaments.

WHile I'd love to be wrong I don't see Anderson winning it as he's too prone to an off-day and that will see him out of this one.

This is the most open tournament in years. Taylor isn't quite as good as he was and the standard of the other players is getting better. He is now very beatable and the other players know it.

Lewis, Wade & Whitlock have been honking all year in the big events, Barney is on the up again and then you have players like Thornton & Van Gerwin who are playing well but more importantly know they can win the big events.

Others worth a mention are Hamilton, Newton & King who have all had a decent few tournaments.

WHile I'd love to be wrong I don't see Anderson winning it as he's too prone to an off-day and that will see him out of this one.

Pretty much on the button with that summary but please God not King.

I've stuck an each way bet on Hamilton so expect him to get pumped in his first game

maroondoonhamer

Love the darts

Last year was outstanding!

Be hard to beat the drama of last years semi final between Lewis and wade.

Still can't believe wade didn't say he wanted to play on when Lewis was greeting about a draft. He had him in all kinds of bother and really let him off the hook.

Vincent van der Voort walking out to kc and the sunshine band!

Brilliant!!... crowd where all singing brought back great memories :sob:

:thumbsup:

:sergioyay:

I like VVDV :thumbsup:

Commentators are not half bigging up Van Gerwen.

Not liking the doubles the night! If he was playing anyone decent he would struggling

Not liking the doubles the night! If he was playing anyone decent he would struggling

Saying that!!! 170 checkout that was brillliant

Which is where the football (Spurs) fans stole the tune from. It's been his walk on tune long before it was sang at football grounds but still brings back great memories! That song will live with us for ever, as will Carnival de Paris :)

First ever 9 darter at the world championship in 1991 I think they said

I wasn't a bairn after all then, seems longer ago.

Actually, just checked 1990.

I do remember John Lowe was the first to do it televised in 1984 and got ?102,000 for it, wasn't as common then.

First ever 9 darter at the world championship in 1991 I think they said

There is a video of it on the BBC website.

Where are the pics of Kim Huybrechts' wife?

Gavsy Van Gaverson

There is a video of it on the BBC website.

Where are the pics of Kim Huybrechts' wife?

Cannae believe he got pumped out first round. No Dana this year :sob:

Archived