JKB Memorabilia Raffle

Ulysses

OK, we've had a few prizes donated by various members, and we're going to raffle them.

The next post describes the prizes - this one tells you about buying tickets.

Tickets are ?5 each. All receipts go to the JKB Collective Share Purchase fund. You can buy as many tickets as you wish, and you get one ticket per fiver you spend.

Click on the Donate link near the top of the page, then click on JKB Raffle, then pick your amount and follow the directions.

Or just use this link, pick your amount and follow the directions:

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/donate/goal-4-jkb-raffle/

Entries will close next Thursday, November 15th at 9 pm UK time unless amended beforehand.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prizes

A limited edition memento of the Cup Final win last May, comprising crystal decanter, glasses and single malt.

2009/10 top signed by former JKB sponsored youth player Conrad Balatoni

A home top from last season signed by the first team squad

A pair of match hospitality tickets for the St. Mirren game at Tynecastle on November 17th

Two prizes of club store vouchers.

A one-off signed shirt worn by John Robertson for the Robbie Neilson testimonial game

Copy of the ?Together? DVD, autographed by Csaba L?szl?

An away shirt signed by hearts skipper Marius Zaliukas

A pair of tickets for the St. Mirren game on Saturday - one adult and one U-18.

Home top from 2 seasons ago and signed by last season?s squad

Prize details

A limited edition memento of the Cup Final win last May, comprising crystal decanter, glasses and single malt, kindly donated by Largesse Corporate Gifts and Donald B. The set, which has a retail value of ?325, is limited in number to 250, and is specifically engraved to commemorate last May?s cup final win. It comprises a luxury engraved crystal decanter filled with a 10 year old Speyside Single Malt, along with two engraved crystal tumblers presented in a luxury wooden box. It can be seen at this link:

http://www.hmfckickb...imited +edition

A 2009/10 top signed by Conrad Balatoni, who used to be on JKB?s kit sponsorship list. This has been kindly donated by Wattie.

A home top from last season signed by the first team squad, and kindly contributed by al_hearts65. He originally won the top in a raffle organised by Budgie. when he was raising a pile of money for Cash For Kids last spring. The top includes signatures from Rudi Skacel, Gowser and Craig Beattie.

A pair of match hospitality tickets for the St. Mirren game at Tynecastle on November 17th, kindly sponsored by jambo_marc.

The package has a value of ?158, is for two people, and includes:

- All inclusive bar

- Three course lunch

- Prematch interviews with Hearts legends/past players

- Prime match seating in the Gorgie Stand

- Match programme

- Betting Facilities in suite

- Live sport on Sky TV

- Half time buffet and refreshments

- Man of the match presentation, interview, and opportunity for photos and autographs

Two prizes of club store vouchers, kindly contributed by, er, Ulysses. Each prize worth ?50.

A one-off signed shirt worn by John Robertson for the Robbie Neilson testimonial game, kindly donated by Teuchterjambo. It was designed specifically for the game, and carries the number 27.

Copy of the ?Together? DVD, autographed by Csaba L?szl? and kindly contributed by I am Paulo Sergio.

A shirt signed by Marius Zaliukas, kindly sponsored by Maroon11. It's the away top from season 2010/11 and it is signed by Captain Zal on both the front and back.

A pair of tickets for the St. Mirren game on Saturday - one adult and one U-18. Kindly provided by someone who asked to remain anonymous.

Home top from 2 seasons ago and signed by last season?s squad, kindly provided by brownkg. Please see the attached picture for more details.

post-229-0-94447700-1352586135_thumb.jpg

The prizes are listed in no specific order.

However, the draw will be in order. The person whose name is drawn first gets first choice of prize, followed by the person picked second and so on. The draw will be held as soon as possible after 9 pm UK time on Thursday next.

Also, I am clarifying some details with members, and there may possibly be an extra item or two to be added to the prize list.

Click on the Donate link near the top of the page, then click on JKB Raffle, then pick your amount and follow the directions.

Or just use this link, pick your amount and follow the directions:

http://www.hmfckickb...l-4-jkb-raffle/

I knew it couldn't be that simple. AFTER you have selected your amount, and BEFORE you go to Paypal to pay, there's a box with an arrow at the end where you can pick what you are paying your money for. You have to pick JKB Raffle, or else the money will be counted as JKB Shares. The money is going to the same fund - but you need to pick JKB Raffle so that your name goes into the draw.

Computers? Feck 'em. :ninja::laugh:

I knew it couldn't be that simple. AFTER you have selected your amount, and BEFORE you go to Paypal to pay, there's a box with an arrow at the end where you can pick what you are paying your money for. You have to pick JKB Raffle, or else the money will be counted as JKB Shares. The money is going to the same fund - but you need to pick JKB Raffle so that your name goes into the draw.

I am delighted to discover that while I nearly made a b****x of it, at least yvonnejambo and Drumelzier knew what they were doing when they signed up. :biggrin:

I am delighted to discover that while I nearly made a b****x of it, at least yvonnejambo and Drumelzier knew what they were doing when they signed up. :biggrin:

Some really clever posters on here you know :)

:laugh:

But not before I managed to accidentally donate to the share fund again :vrface:

Any chance of an extra couple of raffle tickets?! :dizzy2:

We're not all as half as thick as you Uly :10900:

The prizes are listed in no specific order.

However, the draw will be in order. The person whose name is drawn first gets first choice of prize, followed by the person picked second and so on. The draw will be held as soon as possible after 9 pm UK time on Thursday next.

Also, I am clarifying some details with members, and there may possibly be an extra item or two to be added to the prize list.

Bought tickets before I read this this - will be out of the country and not online then so in the very unlikely event I win anything then just put me to the end and will take what is left :)

Keeps saying something went wrong. Also said thank you for your 4 donations..... Nearly fainted :cry2:

We've had another couple of items offered to us to raffle. Thanks very much to the people concerned.

If you do have something interesting to raffle - maybe in this draw, maybe in another one in a few days from now, please drop me a line by PM.

If - or rather, when - the total reaches the ? 1 000 target, what happens then?

Is a new target set, or does the raffle close?

Sorry if this is a stupid question.

Keeps saying something went wrong. Also said thank you for your 4 donations..... Nearly fainted :cry2:

Helped when I put in the amount :11200: ..

If - or rather, when - the total reaches the ? 1 000 target, what happens then?

Is a new target set, or does the raffle close?

Sorry if this is a stupid question.

The target gets changed. :thumbsup:

86 tickets have been bought for a total of ?430 so far.

49 members have bought 119 tickets for a total of ?595 so far.

:thumbsup:

just bought a ticket and managed to make it anonymous by mistake :11200:

Your name is now listed but the amount is still private, if that's OK. :thumbsup:

North Berwick Jambo

I dont know if anyone has already come up with the idea but what about a raffle for the big flag or even working out how to add it to this one? I think most fans would support the idea, it would help raise quite a bit & hopefully the new owner would donate it back to the club so it can be displayed again. :th_wink1:

Prizes

A limited edition memento of the Cup Final win last May, comprising crystal decanter, glasses and single malt.

2009/10 top signed by former JKB sponsored youth player Conrad Balatoni

A home top from last season signed by the first team squad

A pair of match hospitality tickets for the St. Mirren game at Tynecastle on November 17th

Two prizes of club store vouchers.

A one-off signed shirt worn by John Robertson for the Robbie Neilson testimonial game

Copy of the ?Together? DVD, autographed by Csaba L?szl?

An away shirt signed by hearts skipper Marius Zaliukas

Home top from 2 seasons ago and signed by last season?s squad

Prize details

A limited edition memento of the Cup Final win last May, comprising crystal decanter, glasses and single malt, kindly donated by Largesse Corporate Gifts and Donald B. The set, which has a retail value of ?325, is limited in number to 250, and is specifically engraved to commemorate last May?s cup final win. It comprises a luxury engraved crystal decanter filled with a 10 year old Speyside Single Malt, along with two engraved crystal tumblers presented in a luxury wooden box. It can be seen at this link:

http://www.hmfckickb...imited +edition

A 2009/10 top signed by Conrad Balatoni, who used to be on JKB?s kit sponsorship list. This has been kindly donated by Wattie.

A home top from last season signed by the first team squad, and kindly contributed by al_hearts65. He originally won the top in a raffle organised by Budgie. when he was raising a pile of money for Cash For Kids last spring. The top includes signatures from Rudi Skacel, Gowser and Craig Beattie.

A pair of match hospitality tickets for the St. Mirren game at Tynecastle on November 17th, kindly sponsored by jambo_marc.

The package has a value of ?158, is for two people, and includes:

- All inclusive bar

- Three course lunch

- Prematch interviews with Hearts legends/past players

- Prime match seating in the Gorgie Stand

- Match programme

- Betting Facilities in suite

- Live sport on Sky TV

- Half time buffet and refreshments

- Man of the match presentation, interview, and opportunity for photos and autographs

Two prizes of club store vouchers, kindly contributed by, er, Ulysses. Each prize worth ?50.

A one-off signed shirt worn by John Robertson for the Robbie Neilson testimonial game, kindly donated by Teuchterjambo. It was designed specifically for the game, and carries the number 27.

Copy of the ?Together? DVD, autographed by Csaba L?szl? and kindly contributed by I am Paulo Sergio.

A shirt signed by Marius Zaliukas, kindly sponsored by Maroon11. It's the away top from season 2010/11 and it is signed by Captain Zal on both the front and back.

Home top from 2 seasons ago and signed by last season?s squad, kindly provided by brownkg. Please see the attached picture for more details.

Just a reminder of the prizes on offer. So far, 93 members have bought 239 tickets and raised ?1,195.

the windae cleaner

Uly I've got a 2010 match shirt signed by balatoni. Can you p.me an address to send it to as I can't seem to p.m you

This should be a sticky!!

I'm making this old-style training top available as a raffle prize!

(Chest size 40)

IMG_20121112_202151.jpg

This should be a sticky!!

I'm making this old-style training top available as a raffle prize!

(Chest size 40)

IMG_20121112_202151.jpg

yas!.gif

I had one of them as a kid, along with several others from that era! (including some fetching Bukta shell suits)

My mum gave them all to charity years ago.

:sob:

Hi sorry if already posted. How will I be able to pass my signed sponsored Zal top on. Not seen or heard anything. Again apologies if I've missed any notice. Cheers!

Hi sorry if already posted. How will I be able to pass my signed sponsored Zal top on. Not seen or heard anything. Again apologies if I've missed any notice. Cheers!

I'll update a couple of items of information here. I've asked the prize donors for the raffle to hold off handing items in until we do the draw and we know who the winners are - because it'll then be easier to work out who has to get what items to what places.

We've had a few additional offers from people, and we've decided to add those to a second raffle - details to be announced in a couple of days from now.

So far, 181 members have bought 466 tickets for a total of ?2,330. Thanks for your magnificent response.

Think we need to give the guys/girls some time do sort all this out, it must have been mayhem over the last week at least.

Fibble wibble, gmurr shmurr gawabble yahoozy gfarrble warrble.

Just saying. :hae36:

Uly I've got a 2010 match shirt signed by balatoni. Can you p.me an address to send it to as I can't seem to p.m you

Hi,

I got your PM and I've just pinged one back to you.

Sorry to anyone who sent me a PM over the last 1-2 days and is still waiting on a reply. I'm on the case - honest. :ninja:

Awesome, not only will I buy a ticket or two but happy to put up a signed shirt as a prize. It was the one I was going to take to hearts for the auction today but I think the did well enough without. Uly, want me to send u. Pic?

Dave McLaren seems to be my new best mate :)

Every time someone makes a donation, Dave has to personally hand craft a reply.

So go on, wear the poor sod out. :laugh:

Awesome, not only will I buy a ticket or two but happy to put up a signed shirt as a prize. It was the one I was going to take to hearts for the auction today but I think the did well enough without. Uly, want me to send u. Pic?

Good on ya! Can you send it to me by PM and we'll have a word?

:toasting:

Archived