Scottish independence and devolution superthread

Happy Hearts

41 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Wee Tory colonialist getting his arse handed to him by Angus Robertson. :lol:

Foreign affairs are reserved the offices are there for one reason and thats allowing Humza and his wee pals jollies. Do you think we should be cutting key services to fund them?

jamboy1982
2 minutes ago, TallPaul said:

Foreign affairs are reserved the offices are there for one reason and thats allowing Humza and his wee pals jollies. Do you think we should be cutting key services to fund them?

Did you not watch the video? The cost of having these offices is far outweighed by the revenue that they help generate. What a doughnut

1 minute ago, TallPaul said:

The investment into Scotland from International development is quite clearly beneficial. 

Should we let the English do our bidding for us, is that what you're saying? 

12 minutes ago, jamboy1982 said:

Did you not watch the video? The cost of having these offices is far outweighed by the revenue that they help generate. What a doughnut

Yeah and you believe that haha

Nucky Thompson
Just now, TallPaul said:

Yeah and you believe that haha

Off course he does, he believes everything the SNP gimps say :biggrin2:

12 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

The investment into Scotland from International development is quite clearly beneficial. 

We are part of the UK. Stop pretending Scotland is an independent country, stop pretending the devolved administration (Parliament in name only) is a real Parliament and stop thinking Humza is some sort of president. Alister Jack is Humza's boss that's the level he is on a global stage.

2 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Off course he does, he believes everything the SNP gimps say :biggrin2:

He's already spending his extra 10k Humza promised last week

2 minutes ago, TallPaul said:

We are part of the UK. Stop pretending Scotland is an independent country, stop pretending the devolved administration (Parliament in name only) is a real Parliament and stop thinking Humza is some sort of president. Alister Jack is Humza's boss that's the level he is on a global stage.

:lol: what a clown man. 

18 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

The UK does the UK's bidding. That's what we decided we wanted.

Not to mention if it came out of the mouth of a SNP politician, it will be a lie. 

16 minutes ago, pablo said:

The UK does the UK's bidding. That's what we decided we wanted.

Not to mention if it came out of the mouth of a SNP politician, it will be a lie. 

Yeah because the UK government right give a shit about Scotland. No danger would they bring in that sort of additional investment. 

1 minute ago, Cruyff said:

Yeah because the UK government right give a shit about Scotland. No danger would they bring in that sort of additional investment. 

Wee victim attitude often found in these Smurfs 

manaliveits105
43 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

We would achieve the same development by utilising the UK embassies instead of the snp vanity embassy projects - complete waste of taxpayers money 

1 minute ago, manaliveits105 said:

We would achieve the same development by utilising the UK embassies instead of the snp vanity embassy projects - complete waste of taxpayers money 

Clearly not otherwise there'd be no need for Int. Development offices. 

9 minutes ago, TallPaul said:

Wee victim attitude often found in these Smurfs 

Spoken like a true colonialist. 

4 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Because they're English and put England before Scotland economically?

4 minutes ago, pablo said:

Because they're English and put England before Scotland economically?

That's the problem. 

1 minute ago, Cruyff said:

That's the problem. 

:Stupid_Heads_by_Vir it's all in your head. Seriously can't be healthy.

Just now, pablo said:

:Stupid_Heads_by_Vir it's all in your head. Seriously can't be healthy.

Not at all. You've just suggested that the UK gov do our bidding then admitted they put England first but you're against more jobs and investment that the Scottish Government brings. I think it's you that has the issue here. Clearly. 

5 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Not at all. You've just suggested that the UK gov do our bidding then admitted they put England first but you're against more jobs and investment that the Scottish Government brings. I think it's you that has the issue here. Clearly. 

No, I didn't. I was asking you if that's what you thought. Hence the question mark. Apologies should have been clearer. 

periodictabledancer
5 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Thought that was gifted to Salmond back in the day when he was running the SNP? He left it in the office cupboard has he? That's a hanging offence no? 🙄

"SNP cupboard" though.

😂

Pans Jambo
11 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

"SNP cupboard" though.

😂

I know. There's folk missing meals and mortgage payments due to the UK's incompetence and they write shite about bits of stone in cupboards :facepalm:

Japan Jambo
2 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

I know. There's folk missing meals and mortgage payments due to the UK's incompetence and they write shite about bits of stone in cupboards :facepalm:

Reading up I'm not sure anyone cares, at least on here at any rate... 

manaliveits105

Labour Shadow Scotland Secretary Ian Murray said Flynn’s comments were “frankly ridiculous”. He added that “there are now huge questions for the SNP in Scotland” as postmasters were prosecuted while the Nats were in power.

Well said Ian 

snp oot ! 

JudyJudyJudy
18 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Labour Shadow Scotland Secretary Ian Murray said Flynn’s comments were “frankly ridiculous”. He added that “there are now huge questions for the SNP in Scotland” as postmasters were prosecuted while the Nats were in power.

Well said Ian 

snp oot ! 

Out ooot out and toot 😂

Konrad von Carstein
1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Piss off . Go through the appropriate immigration channels . Join the queue . 

Shameful to use her hubbys status . Imagine if the “ taories “ did this ? The seethe . 

https://x.com/stvnews/status/1745826644814676003?s=46&t=Uyg6zS_aUfEwlXY6vOoxzQ

IMG_6965.jpeg

Wow.

You are a nasty piece of work sometimes.

If a family can provide safe haven for relatives from a war zone  at no cost to the tax payer, what fuggin problem does that cause you?

Roxy Hearts
4 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Wow.

If a family can provide safe haven for relatives from a war zone  at no cost to the tax payer, what fuggin problem does that cause you?

Never listen to or trust a unionist!

JudyJudyJudy
10 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Wow.

NO .  There is a protocol and process to follow. He can join the queue. Why should he get preferential treatment ? Why? Besides if you watched the video his family are now in Turkey and why doenst he join them there ? Thats a safe haven. 

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

JudyJudyJudy
13 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Wow.

Oh and i thought u were against nepotism and the auld boys network..? or does that only when its England or the Toaries?  

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

Unknown user
24 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Wow.

Sometimes?

Konrad von Carstein
10 minutes ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

Sometimes?

He's went down in my estimation after that, always thought he was a bit dopey and looking for reactions, but his (now) hatred of anything SNP/Scot Gov has him wanting a family to remain separated despite there being a support network here waiting for them.

Nucky Thompson
2 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Piss off . Go through the appropriate immigration channels . Join the queue . 

Shameful to use her hubbys status . Imagine if the “ taories “ did this ? The seethe . 

https://x.com/stvnews/status/1745826644814676003?s=46&t=Uyg6zS_aUfEwlXY6vOoxzQ

IMG_6965.jpeg

Spot on James.

He should get in the queue.

Malinga the Swinga
1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

NO .  There is a protocol and process to follow. He can join the queue. Why should he get preferential treatment ? Why? Besides if you watched the video his family are now in Turkey and why doenst he join them there ? Thats a safe haven. 

Outrageous comments James. If the FM can't pull strings, cheat the system, skip all the paperwork, take another person's visa and get his wife's brother moved out of that hotbed of trouble, Turkey (you know the country where loads of folk enjoy family holidays and the great weather), what's the point of him being in charge. 

JudyJudyJudy
21 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Spot on James.

He should get in the queue.

Yep 

7 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Outrageous comments James. If the FM can't pull strings, cheat the system, skip all the paperwork, take another person's visa and get his wife's brother moved out of that hotbed of trouble, Turkey (you know the country where loads of folk enjoy family holidays and the great weather), what's the point of him being in charge. 

Yep and heres me being villified for my comemnts:) they really are  part of an absolute cult. They   " playing the man not the ball " as it were.  Perfectly happy for the above to happen .  Shameful. 

JudyJudyJudy
45 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

He's went down in my estimation after that, always thought he was a bit dopey and looking for reactions, but his (now) hatred of anything SNP/Scot Gov has him wanting a family to remain separated despite there being a support network here waiting for them.

There is a suport network waiting for him in  Turkey.  Its his wife and kids. 

JudyJudyJudy

And watch the personal slurs and comments fly in from the other usual suspects. ofcourse its actually a great diversion to just personlise stuff about me and not actually make a comment about the actual issue. Happens all the time on this. I see through it.  

JudyJudyJudy
6 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

IMG_2996.jpeg

True . 👍

Roxy Hearts
3 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

And watch the personal slurs and comments fly in from the other usual suspects. ofcourse its actually a great diversion to just personlise stuff about me and not actually make a comment about the actual issue. Happens all the time on this. I see through it.  

May be take a break triple J. We're all wasting our time 🤣. I don't know where you find the time to post with such vigour and gusto. Do you sit next to manaliveits105? 😆

JudyJudyJudy
13 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

May be take a break triple J. We're all wasting our time 🤣. I don't know where you find the time to post with such vigour and gusto. Do you sit next to manaliveits105? 😆

It’s ok mate . I’ll take a break when and I feel I need to to . Would you be recommending that if you agreed with my postings ? Probably not. Funnily enough this week I’ve been relatively quiet on this , ( deliberate ) and will only now comment / post on anything which really piques my interest . I felt angry reading that about the FM Mrs as she was trying to bypass normal protocols and procedures by using her connections . Thats immoral to me . Plus her brother has his family I turkey 🇹🇷 so he should be with them protecting and supporting them . It all sounds highly dubious about her wanting him in Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿