The Catchall Rudi "I've still not signed" Skacel Extravaganza Merged Millionth Threads

jambogjh

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prague flights not in til 20.35 :(

Well **** the honeymoon in Paris, she can go herself...

I'm waiting for my true love :lol:

Maybe he is in Lithuania for signing talks?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

3 flights from Kaunas to London in the last 3 hours....just saying :whistling:

What if he flew to Amsterdam and is walking across the North Sea right now. wink.gif

Be quiet.....

He wouldnt walk across the sea..... the sea would move out his way.

Why would you be looking for arrivals from Prague when he is already in Edinburgh?... :whistling:

Maybe we have a gang of plane spotters on JKB !

:woot:

Be quiet.....

He wouldnt walk across the sea..... the sea would move out his way.

That **** happen.

Haha try again using the more common form of the King's name ... in order to beat the swear filter.

That Canute happen.

Chaka Demus & pliers

BBC Scotland saying mcglynn has scotched the signing rumour. Is it scotched or scorched?

Bit of a damp squid if true.......

BBC Scotland saying mcglynn has scotched the signing rumour. Is it scotched or scorched?

depends if JM has any burning ambitions- :help:

Guest GhostHunter

<sigh>

JKB twitter account has been arrested for tweeting too much.

Please visit it in Twitter Jail, cakes, files and noody pictures gratefully received.

Thanks.

Here is part of that BBC Scotland report below.

quite from McGlynn;

"I don't follow Twitter and Facebook," McGlynn said. "Obviously Rudi has been saying certain things but I can't really comment on that.

"It's at a higher level than where I am."

The manager joked: "If it's not Rudi Skacel, I wonder who I'm getting!"

"It's at a higher level than where I am."

ermm.gifwhistling.gif

Do people not get that McGlynn is not the Manager he is just the first team coach? John Murray and Fedetovas will deal with these things.

Jeez the desperation on here is palpable, the Hobo's are gonna laugh their cocks off now if he doesn't end up signing.

Not as much as us laughing our faces off at them every time they TRY to get cocky ;

294666_514664375226804_336466059_n.jpg

ToadKiller Dog

He'll probably be unveilied before kick-off tomorrow. :thumbsup:

He is wearing a veil , that's how he managed to get through the airport without being seen . Was it the full Burka ?

Clever plan .

This is brilliant lads.........KB members now ogling flight arrivals from around the globe :lol:

I was doing it last night....

right this is becoming increasingly frustrating.

by monday, did he mean close of business on monday, or was it til monday midnight?

urgh!

Sterling Archer

If anyone has seriously been unable to sleep last night because of this situation then its time to re-evaluate your life. :lol:

:lol: not a reel phan are you Imp?

I was doing it last night....

Awww c'mon TB.......This is not the thread to discuss your bedroom activity

:lol:

Do people not get that McGlynn is not the Manager he is just the first team coach?

John Murray and Fedetovas will deal with these things.

Previously Rudi has delt directly, and personally, with Romaniv, so even these two might not be fully up to speed with any negotiations. :unsure:

im off to work night shift at aberdeen airport shortly, so will keep a look out just in case they try to be sneeky and bring him in the backdoor :thumbsup:

McGlynn cools Skacel rumours

Monday 24th September 2012 12:32

Skacel: Speculation of Hearts return

Hearts boss John McGlynn has warned fans not to get their hopes too high about a possible return to the club for Rudi Skacel.

Rumours over the possibility of free agent Skacel signing on at Tynecastle have re-emerged after the player said on his Twitter account that his season would begin this week.

Hearts director Sergejus Fedotovas has apparently fuelled the speculation by reporting that good news is on its way for supporters but McGlynn was unaware of any imminent signing when he met the media on Monday morning to preview Tuesday night's Scottish Communities League Cup meeting with Livingston at Tynecastle.

"I don't follow Twitter and Facebook," McGlynn said. "Obviously Rudi has been saying certain things but I can't really comment on that. "It's at a higher level than where I am."

The manager joked: "If it's not Rudi Skacel, I wonder who I'm getting!"

Skacel signed off on his second spell at Hearts in the same way as his first, by scoring in a Scottish Cup final win, and his third coming would be welcomed by fans and McGlynn alike.

"I have said many times, anyone who scores 18 goals would be very welcome," the manager said. "Eighteen goals from anyone, that's what he got last season, would be an asset.

"But I don't think we should be getting carried away. The way this is going, it would be a big blow to everyone else if he's not here.

"I'm trying to focus on the players I have got. I can't do anything about the players I don't have.

"If we build this up, because there are no guarantees, then all of a sudden if he goes somewhere else, it could be like we have lost a player."

When asked about having concerns over being kept out of the loop, McGlynn said: "I considered that when the job became available. I said 'do you realise what you are going into?' I said yes and I would just take the job and get on with it.

"I deal with the players and realise there will be rumours and stories and unfortunately players not getting paid from time to time.

"But it was too good an opportunity not to come here."

Everybody loves Baz

Nonsense!!

Details please.

laugh.gif

Please don't call them if you're in need.

Do us all a favour and go through with it. down.gif

Only 25 minutes to go until the 3pm press conference.

::troll:::'>

Archived