The Catchall Rudi "I've still not signed" Skacel Extravaganza Merged Millionth Threads

jambogjh

Personally i think we should organise a czechoslovakian pickpocket to steal rudis phone, download the 'wheres my iPhone' (you can then connect with a friends iphone and find out their location) app then slip it back in his pocket to keep tabs on him.

*What if he doesn't have an iPhone?

*He won't get signal on a plane!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WTF is going on.here :lol:

Well Rudi blatantly has not re-signed as yet and the ginger said this:

Craig Wilson ?@Real_C_Wilson@Chaz1874 ha, I know pal. Its a done deal. I wouldn't risk the abuse otherwise. Mind you it is Hearts we are talking about....

Hence...Wee shite!

tartofmidlothian

Breaking C_Wilson news!!

He just tweeted this.

Craig Wilson ?@Real_C_Wilson

Got to love @jamb0skickback. Anyway: I tweeted Rudi would sign last night because I was told he would. Few things we should remember...

1.) Its Hearts we are talking about. 2.) I was told by 3 separate people who I trust that Rudi deal was back on...

3.) There was a similar situation like this last week when deal was 'on' then too. 4.) As far as I can see he hasn't joined another club.

5.) If it doesn't happen today, it may happen tomorrow, or the next day.

Personally i think we should organise a czechoslovakian pickpocket to steal rudis phone, download the 'wheres my iPhone' (you can then connect with a friends iphone and find out their location) app then slip it back in his pocket to keep tabs on him.

*What if he doesn't have an iPhone?

*He won't get signal on a plane!

A what pickpocket??? blink.gif

Can we get this Skacel nonesense put to bed now.....it was a nice dream for a while, fair to say...aint happening !

Good Luck to Number 19, wherever he may be !

Onwards and hopefully upwards for our team.

Mon the Jambo's !

:thumbsup:

That's IT!

I am leaving JKB!!!

This Rudi thing has taken it's toll on me!

Im away to start on the tatties :whistling:

IT'S NOT SCOTT WILSON'S NEPHEW! :lol:

And what is it with folk from East Lothian and not being the full shilling :ninja:

What about John Wilson. What is he up to these days?

225px-Jonn_Wilson.JPG

Been writing books it seems. I always knew he could go onto better things.

The Mighty Thor

The stress of the court case hasn't half aged him.

You've just blown his cover.

He was given a new identity to prevent revenge attacks by bitter sellick fans and you've just outed him :(

1965%20Logic%20and%20Sexual%20Morality%20-%20John%20Wilson.jpg

He is quite the author now though, even read some of his work myself :ninja:

ToadKiller Dog

The Young John Wilson was destined to be a star , the talk of the morningside Tea dances until the party life took a toll

JohnWilsonOrchestraSlate._SX320_SY240_CR0,0,0,0_.jpg

Before everyone goes all off on one about the Craig Wilsons, I've heard that discussions are going on from folk completely unrelated to the Wilson family. Decent sources. Can't imagine them saying anything at all if they didn't know something for sure.

I won't be naming them obviously but their comments are mostly what's been keeping me interested. I'm encouraged by the fact they seem to know something.

tartofmidlothian

Before everyone goes all off on one about the Craig Wilsons, I've heard that discussions are going on from folk completely unrelated to the Wilson family. Decent sources. Can't imagine them saying anything at all if they didn't know something for sure.

I won't be naming them obviously but their comments are mostly what's been keeping me interested. I'm encouraged by the fact they seem to know something.

Attempt to steal some of The_Real_C's reflected glory IMO :lol:

I The Real Craig Wilson/Irvine Jambo take great offence to being called a ginger, I am a strawberry blond, honest!!!

If he was still alive, my dead uncle Creagh would vouch for me!!!

:ninja:

Archived