The Catchall Rudi "I've still not signed" Skacel Extravaganza Merged Millionth Threads

jambogjh

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stuart McNeill

Mum and dad was in the shop and my dad was speaking to a boy in the shop and was obviously speaking about Skacel and the boy said 'I'm not Going to say yes but not going to say no but y'ah know'

Another post delivered by stu!

I'm a broken man after this thread. If this doesn't happen now it'll be the rope & the chair

:verysmug:

By which I mean obviously I will kidnap Mr Skacel, rather than hang myself

There are now 457 posts on this thread there has to be substance in Rudi Returning with all these posts otherwise its 457 posts for nothing and that cant be right :blink:

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

There are now 457 posts on this thread there has to be substance in Rudi Returning with all these posts otherwise its 457 posts for nothing and that cant be right :blink:

That means absolutely nothing :lol:. The McGhee and Hartley threads are prime examples of that.

Really hope that Rudi does come back but I'm not getting my hopes up.

I won't believe this until 100% ITKer rossthejambo says its true.

I've already said he'll be signing many times, Malcolm. This rumour has my backing :thumbsup:

I've always believed our hero would return. It is just too weird he hasn't been picked up by another club. The only gripe I have is why gas it taken until now? Has he been injured, was it money? I'll be happy as **** but I just think he would have won us games like the Dundee one and we'd have been in a far healthier position. I guess the one good thing is Celtic haven't really got going yet.

Rudi at Edinburgh airport. thumbsup.gif

Can't post the photo. angry.gif

Edit: here you go,

O4zKz.jpg

Flying out or arriving????

O4zKz.jpg

When was that taken, the day ? <_<

Lot of chat on Twitter that he played and scored in a bounce game for Celtic today. Hopefully horrible lies!

Can't see Rudi signing for the Mhanks after gobbing at their manager a few years back.

O4zKz.jpg

With the picture being posted at 19:02, its meant to be :thumbsup:

O4zKz.jpg

Wearing the same T-Shirt and jacket as he did last time he signed for us? I reckon this pic is from last time. ;)

Wearing the same T-Shirt and jacket as he did last time he signed for us? I reckon this pic is from last time. ;)

Same clothes you say?

kirk.png

Wait a minute........ did some people on here think that this photo was taken recently?

I think you'll find that I answered above that it wasn't.

JJ.gif

Same clothes you say?

kirk.png

Wait a minute........ did some people on here think that this photo was taken recently?

I think you'll find that I answered above that it wasn't.

JJ.gif

Aye well funny by the way.

Can we please dispell this theory that Hearts would make money on shirts and. Skacel 51 on the back.. Hearts don't own the club shop anymore.. The rights were sold a few years back.. That sports company own it, can't remember the name.. They are the only ones who would make the money..

Really excited for The King Rudiiiii coming home though!

Can we please dispell this theory that Hearts would make money on shirts and. Skacel 51 on the back.. Hearts don't own the club shop anymore.. The rights were sold a few years back.. That sports company own it, can't remember the name.. They are the only ones who would make the money..

So Hearts sell a strip and get nothing from it? :lol:

:vrface:

blasphemous tomfoolery in relation to the second third coming doth thou make one lower than a snake's bum.

dickman 23:4.

:angry:

But, but, but ....

Rudi at Edinburgh airport. (photo posted)

Q. Flying out or arriving????

A. Arriving.

Q. When was that taken, the day ?

A. No, don't be silly.

Where's the ambiguity in that?

Please, please, please let him be coming back. pray.gif

Facepalm

Agent Scotland?@Agent_Scot

Rudi Skacel done himself no harm in trying to earn a deal with SPL champions Celtic today.

:blink::blink:

Rudi Skacel done himself no harm in trying to earn a deal with SPL champions Celtic today.

Been reading kickback.......

Hopefully

From one of their forums.

celtic's twitter feed has said that we had a closed doors bounce game against Blackpool today..we lost 2-1..our goal scored by a "trialist" e5001372.gif

I have asked who the trialist was...answer was "top secret" e14535.gif

PLEASE GOD NO!!!!!

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Would be the most gutting thing of all time. Don't do it Rudi!

Going to Celtic haha this place will explode.

I think i will just ignore season 2012/13 and come back to watch next season if this happens.

Nosense. He is just like the rest of the fake agents on twitter.

Archived