The Catchall Rudi "I've still not signed" Skacel Extravaganza Merged Millionth Threads

jambogjh

People who claim to be ITK on this are talking through their behinds! We are skint and the only person that can fund his return is Vlad himself! The whole coaching staff know nothing so unless the ITK people have been talking to Vlad they should give it a rest!

Not to say it won't happen......you never know with Vlad but people are just guessing just now!

You are spot on, nobody at Hearts knows about 'Rudi signing' so if it does happen it will be a complete surprise for everyone at the club. Stranger things have happened at our club though, so here's hoping! :whistling:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People who claim to be ITK on this are talking through their behinds! We are skint and the only person that can fund his return is Vlad himself! The whole coaching staff know nothing so unless the ITK people have been talking to Vlad they should give it a rest!

Not to say it won't happen......you never know with Vlad but people are just guessing just now!

ok cheers.

Fed up with all this Rudi returning hype, he is not coming back and we all know that even though most, like me, cannot accept it - so I am about to watch again that famous day in May, think it will be BBC this time, cannot be bothered with Madrid v City sounds boring or is that just Adrian Chiles! :thumbsup:

I wonder why nobody else has touched him with a barge pole.

'mon tae **** winster. you must be able to come up with a snappy and derogatory name for rudi. the barbed posts don't have the same impact without one.

I'm reliably informed that the great man Rudolf Skacel trained with Smelltic yesterday, along with an unknown young Irish player. down.gifdown.gifdown.gifdown.gifdown.gifdown.gif

I'm reliably informed that the great man Rudolf Skacel trained with Smelltic yesterday, along with an unknown young Irish player. down.gifdown.gifdown.gifdown.gifdown.gifdown.gif

Reliably informed by whom? One O' they ITK'erz that keep sayng he's signing for Hearts???

Pish

No Happy

Whoever told you is lying mate

Juan Jose Carricondo Perez

Is it safe to assume you know but can't tell?

Lifetime ban if your wrong :thumbsup:

Is it safe to assume you know but can't tell?

Lifetime ban if your wrong :thumbsup:

I know he's not training with Celtic. Nothing else to say on the matter haha

I sincerely hope he was lying, he is an employee of Smelltic, and unfortunately, I don't think he was.

I sincerely hope he was lying, he is an employee of Smelltic, and unfortunately, I don't think he was.

I'd happily bet my life he is in Prague.

DougieHMFC will know, His faither and Rudi are pals :thumbsup:

dougies Rudi connections are unquestionable, tried and proven. Someone yanking your crank

He's not coming back. Hearts won't make a deal :(

I posted just that the other day and got booshed by Jamie29 or whatever the name was!

The People's Chimp

This is utter pish.

We have the memories of him at his best... those will need to suffice.

At least it saves his reputation as well ... he would have needed to be superman to lift us at present.

Always be welcome and now both parties can move on -- time for him to find a club and play and for our club to put all the rumours to bed ... and back the players we have.

1348002573[/url]' post='3162774']

He's not coming back. Hearts won't make a deal :(

FFS so what changed from the other day then ?

Now properly worried about the rest of the season

FFS!!!

Just seen the Sevco score and that cheered me right up and now this!!!

Oh well, supporting the Hearts is a truly a roller coaster.

Archived