The Catchall Rudi "I've still not signed" Skacel Extravaganza Merged Millionth Threads

jambogjh

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

557 posts on here now on this topic this proves it Rudi must be re signing otherwise there would not be so many posts on this subject on here :blink:

May i be first to say " Welcome back Rudi " :thumbsup:

17th September 2010 he returned last time, could it be 18th September 2012 he returns this time? :whistling:

Yeah and if you add 19, 5 and 12 - Hibs win the cup.

I'd like to think that whoever we sign that we are classy enough not to lower ourselves to silly squad numbers.

:what:

:what:

Yip.

If we re-sign Skacel, I'd hope that we do not resort to a squad number to have a pop at Hibs. They are so far beneath us that it's completely unnecessary.

anigif_not-sure-if-serious-gif-to-be-used-on-forums-22779-1307655858-12_preview.gif

On my work computer so whatever it is that is in this post is not visible (god knows why) but, is the above missing something like....

"There is absolutely no chance he is re-signing so his squad number is irrelevant. Anybody asking about his squad number or his re-signing gets a six month ban."?

:thumbsup:

With continued issues with wages (based on non payments of monies due to the club so we are told) what chance have we got of signing Sir Skacel of Tynecastle. I was just getting round to the idea of him not signing until 2 seperate people tell me he will be signed by end of this week plus our resident itk posters also confirming but doubts are creeping back tbh. I just cant see it happening - hope I'm wrong though.

SirRudolphofSkacel

King of Hearts= Willie Bauld,

Ace of Hearts= John Robertson,

Queen of Hearts= Justin Fashanu,

'The Prince of Hearts... Sir Rudolph of Skacel'

Gee.. thanks Droid!

Yip.

If we re-sign Skacel, I'd hope that we do not resort to a squad number to have a pop at Hibs. They are so far beneath us that it's completely unnecessary.

Can you imagine the seethe from them if it happened though.

Rudi scores against them, points to name and number? I'll be having some of that cheers.

With continued issues with wages (based on non payments of monies due to the club so we are told) what chance have we got of signing Sir Skacel of Tynecastle. I was just getting round to the idea of him not signing until 2 seperate people tell me he will be signed by end of this week plus our resident itk posters also confirming but doubts are creeping back tbh. I just cant see it happening - hope I'm wrong though.

I Too now have my doubts until a press conference is called i will sit on my hands on this one :blink:

I'm sure the players will welcome Rudi back if he does arrive, but you could excuse the senior players who haven't been paid, thinking WTF, we are signing players but they cannae pay us!! ;)

I'm sure the players will welcome Rudi back if he does arrive, but you could excuse the senior players who haven't been paid, thinking WTF, we are signing players but they cannae pay us!! ;)

Happened with the Beatster in January and the rest is my friend forever down in history ;)

I'd like to think that whoever we sign that we are classy enough not to lower ourselves to silly squad numbers.

As with around 72% of your posts, this is bang on the cash.

I fail to see how Ian Murray with 7 scud is "pathetic" and "risible", yet deliberately goading the shite - a club so far beneath us it's almost incredulous that I need to be making this point - is GREAT BANTZ.

Nah. That's just no for this guy.

Do any of the ITK posters have any new info on this? Is is still happening?

It was 100% on yesterday, but I'd begin to have serious doubts if he's not here by Friday...

It was 100% on yesterday, but I'd begin to have serious doubts if he's not here by Friday...

you mean there was fevered speculation on here yesterday - whether that proves to be true or false only time will tell. :)

William H. Bonney

Do any of the ITK posters have any new info on this? Is is still happening?

Do any of them actually know anything. I doubt it.

you mean there was fevered speculation on here yesterday - whether that proves to be true or false only time will tell. :)

Only going from what I heard bud, and that came from Riccarton. I still believe it will happen.

Do any of them actually know anything. I doubt it.

Actually my source is quite knowledgeable , nothing new but then again nothing new to discount what my source had been previously told ,so no news is good news ect, well time will tell again.biggrin.gif

Ive been told by people "in the know" that lockey told them, Robbo told them, Rudi's pal told them, a guy who works for Hearts tols them.

I've also been told Rudi played (& scored) as a celtic trialist yesterday.

Confused....???

Not me. :rolleyes:

Ive been told by people "in the know" that lockey told them, Robbo told them, Rudi's pal told them, a guy who works for Hearts tols them.

I've also been told Rudi played (& scored) as a celtic trialist yesterday.

Confused....???

Not me. :rolleyes:

No He Did Not :thumbsup: (play that is)

I have just made myself look like I'm in the know to all the vermin at work by announcing Sir Rudolf's return to be announced tomorrow.Told them I have inside information from someone inside Tynie.

It better feckin happen now or I'll look like a ****.

PS.

One of them looked genuinely scared when i told him.Before stuttering "so what.yous will still be shite".

FTH

Well there has been nothing official to confirm he is signing yet :blink: however the sheer numbers of people ITK On here strongly indicates Rudi will re sign this week :thumbsup:

Well there has been nothing official to confirm he is signing yet :blink: however the sheer numbers of people ITK On here strongly indicates Rudi will re sign this week :thumbsup:

hope its before 5 pm friday or cant play till next week

Well there has been nothing official to confirm he is signing yet :blink:however the sheer numbers of people ITK On here strongly indicates Rudi will re sign this week :thumbsup:

Or strongly indicate its all bullshit :teehee:

Anybody able to confirm that we can't sign anyone whilst wages are outstanding?

New rule all teams signed up to earlier this year apparently.

Wages will surely be paid within the next few days so nothing to worry about in terms of Rudi signing (if it's happening this week or next or ever)

Auldreekie1874

Even if true the ban wouldn't kick in until next summer. What's good for one club is good for another :whistling:

Even if true the ban wouldn't kick in until next summer. What's good for one club is good for another :whistling:

Yep. If NewCo can get one full transfer windows notice, then so can we.

Yep. If NewCo can get one full transfer windows notice, then so can we.

That was because they are new club you surely cant expect them to play with no players?

That was because they are new club you surely cant expect them to play with no players?

They had players and could sign under 18's.

People who claim to be ITK on this are talking through their behinds! We are skint and the only person that can fund his return is Vlad himself! The whole coaching staff know nothing so unless the ITK people have been talking to Vlad they should give it a rest!

Not to say it won't happen......you never know with Vlad but people are just guessing just now!

BRAVEHEART1874

[/quote

Classic lmao hes been reading the daily record far too much

I know il get shot for this but there was a topic about a press conf at 3today. im on holiday and the topic has gone missing. can anyone enlighten me on the truth? Iv guessed no press conf was held. not that daft to believe everything i read.

Archived