The Catchall Rudi "I've still not signed" Skacel Extravaganza Merged Millionth Threads

jambogjh

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this new found hysteria all based on a single 'thumbs up' post?

Considering the thumbs up was from someone who has been bang on the cash with every piece of previous information they have posted about Rudi, I'd say it's not unreasonable for folk to be getting a bit excited.

:thumbsup:

Considering the thumbs up was from someone who has been bang on the cash with every piece of previous information they have posted about Rudi, I'd say it's not unreasonable for folk to be getting a bit excited.

:thumbsup:

Yes good point this seems to tidy this one up then all thats left to say is " Welcome back Rudi " :thumbsup:

Aren't the press conferences usually at 3pm?

To be fair, it is a day off for the players a Wednesday is it not?? No need to wait til 3pm for a press conference on a Wednesday!

Might as well weigh in with what I heard! Strong rumour of skacel and Elliot signing again. Source not usually wrong.

To be fair, it is a day off for the players a Wednesday is it not?? No need to wait til 3pm for a press conference on a Wednesday!

I'll be back on here Wednesday to take the abuse. Alternatively, I might be right!!!

The man at greigs. Seriously if it doesn't happen then by all means come and slag me off. I'm not going to mention who because it wont give this any more credibillity.

I think some may hunt you down mate. If true I'll be happiest since the cup win celebrations.

jack D and coke

Might as well weigh in with what I heard! Strong rumour of skacel and Elliot signing again. Source not usually wrong.

You had to spoil it.....:lol:

Calum Elliot :rofl:

As funny as that would be, he was playing (and scoring) on Friday for Zalgiris so there's no chance that's legit.

Elliot is under contract to Zalgiris Vilnius?

Calum Elliot would instantly become our best forward.

That's what I was thinking :lol:

Thought he's not long signed for a Lithuanian team anyway?

Really dont see why no one mentions their 'source'.

Because we respect our sources, and naming names can only get you into trouble. Not point in losing friendships to please folk like you :)

I'm still waiting for Goodwillie ... hands up on that one, although we were in talks and I do believe that!

I've heard from 3 folk that Rudi was signing, one works in the club, another is involved at grass route level, that was weeks ago though, the ?600k we're waiting for must have an impact on that though.

I'm still waiting for Goodwillie ... hands up on that one, although we were in talks and I do believe that!

I've heard from 3 folk that Rudi was signing, one works in the club, another is involved at grass route level, that was weeks ago though, the ?600k we're waiting for must have an impact on that though.

I heard through an SPL manager who is close with McGlynn, I'm sure you can take a guess who I mean that we did try to sign Goodwillie, but his ?22k a week wage which we were having to pay ?11k of was not surprisingly the stumbling block!!

Because we respect our sources, and naming names can only get you into trouble. Not point in losing friendships to please folk like you :)

Was just wondering, it would hardly please me if you said it or not.

Goodwillie signed for Crystal Palace, on a loan deal, on deadline day.

chester copperpot

I knew hours before the Ryan McGowan telling sevco to ram it saga that he was going to do so through a source I have. Ask a few prominent posters on here that I told this too.

I have it on good authority that I know absolutely nothing about whether Rudi will re-sign or not (MAYBE) :whistling:

Elliot coming back was joked about a few pages back. I'm guessing your source gets his info from JKB

rudi must stay

The only thing holding the deal up is St Mirren, they signed him secretly in the summer as they were fed up with him scoring against them. Due to his age they're not playing him, but he's spent the last few weeks begging for forgiveness from Danny Lennon

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Was just wondering why everyones sources were such a secret.

Well... I would guess that most of the genuine ones dinnae want to get a mate in trouble. As for Dougie... You can't really fault his record on Skacel related info and his source is pretty watertight, if true... Skacel himself. :thumbsup:

You seem really upset about this topic, what's up wi yeh? :unsure:

Elliot coming back was joked about a few pages back. I'm guessing your source gets his info from JKB

not at all, he's quite well conected regarding the Hearts. If it was anyone other than him I wouldn't have said but cheers anyway.

not at all, he's quite well conected regarding the Hearts. If it was anyone other than him I wouldn't have said but cheers anyway.

But if he is signed to another club and our transfer window is closed, how are we going to sign him?

Lets hope he signs early in the week so he can get a few days training in before going straight back into the team for out next game :thumbsup: what number do you think he will be ?

Well... I would guess that most of the genuine ones dinnae want to get a mate in trouble. As for Dougie... You can't really fault his record on Skacel related info and his source is pretty watertight, if true... Skacel himself. :thumbsup:

Hearts Hater is terrified at the thought of Rudi coming back and, once again, putting Hibs in their place.

Don't want to get too excited incase he doesn't actually sign haha. I will believe when i see him pulling on the famous jersey again, hopefully Dougie is correctthumbsup.gif

I wasn't upset just a bit curious.

Lets hope he signs early in the week so he can get a few days training in before going straight back into the team for out next game :thumbsup: what number do you think he will be ?

Hearts Hater is terrified at the thought of Rudi coming back and, once again, putting Hibs in their place.

More terrified about what would happen if he doesn't sign tbh.

But if he is signed to another club and our transfer window is closed, how are we going to sign him?

Good point! Im just passing on what he said, where is Stephen Elliott?

Dougie is usually spot on with Rudi . Great news and typical Hearts rumours about wages and we sign Rudi back. I just hope we give him all the season (and the next )and no mess about with 4 month deals. Such a shame we could n't have sorted all this out in the summer. As with Rudi from the start we may well be in a much better league position.

I've got to admit I'm not all that excited about CE though. It'll play out the usual way 2 or 3 good games with a few goals then he'll get inured and fail to recapture the good form.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Don't want to get too excited incase he doesn't actually sign haha. I will believe when i see him pulling on the famous jersey again, hopefully Dougie is correctthumbsup.gif

I wasn't upset just a bit curious.

michael_portillo.jpg<( "INDEE-EED?" )

Archived