The Catchall Rudi "I've still not signed" Skacel Extravaganza Merged Millionth Threads

jambogjh

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And while we're at it, I'd take Callum Elliot back <_<

Our lack of striking options at the moment is desperate.

Stevenson and Elliot up front with Skacel in the hole, and Paterson and Novikovas out wide :thumbsup:

Until he has signed, is at Tynecastle holding the scarf, I will refuse to let myself explode with happiness.

Just spoke to my mate who works at Hearts and who is really good mates with Rudi. Rudi phoned him yesterday for a catch up and told him he had, had offers from a few clubs but had turned them down cos the money was sh1te. Also told him Hearts hadn't had any contact. Unless something has happened since yesterday this doesn't look good if you ask me! Spewing, just hoping something has happened since that call :verymad:

Same guy that told you McGlynn would not be new manager? :whistling:

I just text him back saying i was flying home to Edinburgh for the Hearts Motherwell game next month, and said I hope we have a striker in before then, he just replied saying i think we will with a winky face at the end of the text! :thumbsup:

I replied to him asking if he could give me a clue to who we may be signing, he says he can't say anything, he has been sworn to say nothing. Sounds promising, hope it's as exciting as it sounds!!

Same guy that told you McGlynn would not be new manager? :whistling:

It was, I am happy to admit that. Only passing on info he gives me. Don't post on here often, only post when I have some NEWS, unlike people on here that make things up!

:yas:

Didn't you say on another thread that it was never going to happen? ;):whistling:

Also threatened anyone with a 6 month ban for bringing it up :whistling:

:lol:

It was mentioned today that there is a press conference at Tynecastle on Wednesday at 12:30, where a new signing will be unveiled. I don't want to mention his name as we all know who it is anyway, begins with R and ends in udi Skacel.

It was mentioned today that there is a press conference at Tynecastle on Wednesday at 12:30, where a new signing will be unveiled. I don't want to mention his name as we all know who it is anyway, begins with R and ends in udi Skacel.

Mentioned by who?

Hate all these press conference threads. If there really is one it should be pretty easy to confirm without Chinese whispers since it's common practice for whoever's holding said event to send out invites to the media (so that they know when and where to attend). If any of our members in the media have received an invite they can easily confirm. If not, then it's likely b****cks.

Mentioned by who?

The man at greigs. Seriously if it doesn't happen then by all means come and slag me off. I'm not going to mention who because it wont give this any more credibillity.

The Old Tolbooth

Aren't the press conferences usually at 3pm?

Cut backs, the dark nights are coming in and it saves putting the floodlights on :whistling:

STOP POSTING STUFF AND GOING TO THE TOP OF THE TERRACE AND MAKING IT VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO RESIST TEMPTATION TO READ THIS THREAD OR TO GET RIDICULOUSLY EXCITED AND INDULGE IN SKACEL-RELATED DAYDREAMING WHEN WE ALL KNOW THAT'S A GENERALLY VERY BAD IDEA INDEED.

28.gif7.gif23.gif

I can't do this. Not again. The last Rudy signing saga just about killed me...

Bye bye

STOP POSTING STUFF AND GOING TO THE TOP OF THE TERRACE AND MAKING IT VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO RESIST TEMPTATION TO READ THIS THREAD OR TO GET RIDICULOUSLY EXCITED AND INDULGE IN SKACEL-RELATED DAYDREAMING WHEN WE ALL KNOW THAT'S A GENERALLY VERY BAD IDEA INDEED.

28.gif7.gif23.gif

I can't do this. Not again. The last Rudy signing saga just about killed me...

It's exciting all this eh :lol:

Archived