The Catchall Rudi "I've still not signed" Skacel Extravaganza Merged Millionth Threads

jambogjh

Auldreekie1874

I smell shite

Dougiehmfc has the best source possible when it come to Rudi.

Someone posted that Rudi will be back by Friday and Dougie gave it the thumbs up.

Good enough for me :thumbsup:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dougiehmfc has the best source possible when it come to Rudi.

Someone posted that Rudi will be back by Friday and Dougie gave it the thumbs up.

Good enough for me :thumbsup:

Thats better

The Old Tolbooth

Oh god, please let this be true, I'll be good forever more and even attend church on a Sunday (as long as there's no game on), pretty pleeeaaasseeeeeee!!! :pray:

If they give him the number 51 shirt it'll pay his wages.

Waiting on the oblligatory scarf above head, but this is tremendous.

Chad Sexington

I was PM'd about this last week but was asked to keep the info off the board.

Rudi is coming home. Deal with it.

Heard the same.

Also heard the sporting director of FC Groningen has vowed to scupper the move with a last minute swoop.

Interesting times ahead.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Hmmm. I'll gladly eat humble pie and believe a ML conspiracy theory of my choosing if this comes to fruition.

im hearing there may be also another.........(source is ex-employee currently with another SPL club, that broke the McGlynn story to me! :thumbsup: )

Hmmm. I'll gladly eat humble pie and believe a ML conspiracy theory of my choosing if this comes to fruition.

Hell !!!!!!! if this is true, I will happily read all the books, links and text as well :lol:

im hearing there may be also another.........(source is ex-employee currently with another SPL club, that broke the McGlynn story to me! :thumbsup: )

This is the bit when someone asks you who the "another" is.

The Old Tolbooth

Another Rudi Skacel??? :o :o :o :o

Don't do this to me man, I'm running out of tissues here!! :clumshot:

This is the bit when someone asks you who the "another" is.

I am asking the same! Supposedly very hopeful of a striker coming in before the weekend.

Is it Rudi's twin sister that he snogged a few years earlier??

Please make this happen, I've (kinda) been a good boy this year.

Would take Clum back too if it's true. Gift horse and mouth spring to mind!

SirRudolphofSkacel

He's re-signed guys!!!!! It's ofishulll!!!!! :sob:

may not be true

Nothing on our ofishulll website....

Is this for real or just folk getting excited over unfounded rumours?

Will he start on Saturday?

:yas::jjyay::pleasing::verysmug:

It's not happening guys :sob:

Just spoke to my mate who works at Hearts and who is really good mates with Rudi. Rudi phoned him yesterday for a catch up and told him he had, had offers from a few clubs but had turned them down cos the money was sh1te. Also told him Hearts hadn't had any contact. Unless something has happened since yesterday this doesn't look good if you ask me! Spewing, just hoping something has happened since that call :verymad:

Just spoke to my mate who works at Hearts and who is really good mates with Rudi. Rudi phoned him yesterday for a catch up and told him he had, had offers from a few clubs but had turned them down cos the money was sh1te. Also told him Hearts hadn't had any contact. Unless something has happened since yesterday this doesn't look good if you ask me! Spewing, just hoping something has happened since that call :verymad:

I just text him back saying i was flying home to Edinburgh for the Hearts Motherwell game next month, and said I hope we have a striker in before then, he just replied saying i think we will with a winky face at the end of the text! :thumbsup:

I just text him back saying i was flying home to Edinburgh for the Hearts Motherwell game next month, and said I hope we have a striker in before then, he just replied saying i think we will with a winky face at the end of the text! :thumbsup:

Since it's Clum you sure it wasn't a tear!

Boooooooooooooooooooo!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaass!

:lol:

Archived