The Catchall Rudi "I've still not signed" Skacel Extravaganza Merged Millionth Threads

jambogjh

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No it doesn't.

It literally says he hasn't spoken with Skacel, he doesn't go to bed hoping that Skacel will arrive, he's working with the players he has.

It certainly doesn't suggest any signing is imminent.

You're playing daft for some reason, it's fairly common knowledge that Paulo and JJ didn't talk to Rudi either, Mr Romanov dealt with him and tbh, I don't really think it's in McGlynn's remit to be talking to prospective signings considering we have a director of football these days.

You're playing daft for some reason, it's fairly common knowledge that Paulo and JJ didn't talk to Rudi either, Mr Romanov dealt with him and tbh, I don't really think it's in McGlynn's remit to be talking to prospective signings considering we have a director of football these days.

I could be wrong but I don't think he'd be overly enthusiastic for Skacel's return? Has Skacel even been made a firm offer to return yet? Everybody is just speculating.

No it doesn't.

It literally says he hasn't spoken with Skacel, he doesn't go to bed hoping that Skacel will arrive, he's working with the players he has.

It certainly doesn't suggest any signing is imminent.

If it bothers you that much then don't read the thread. Sick of seeing you burst a blood vessel everytime the possibility of Rudi returning is brought up!

I could be wrong but I don't think he'd be overly enthusiastic for Skacel's return? Has Skacel even been made a firm offer to return yet? Everybody is just speculating.

Well thanks for that Charlie, there was me thinking that on a fans' messageboard, rumours and speculation would be non-existent.

If it bothers you that much then don't read the thread. Sick of seeing you burst a blood vessel everytime the possibility of Rudi returning is brought up!

Burst a blood vessel? It wasn't me that threatened to ban posters for 6 months for posting new unsubstantiated threads or posts on this rubbish.

Burst a blood vessel? It wasn't me that threatened to ban posters for 6 months for posting new unsubstantiated threads or posts on this rubbish.

The fact McGlynn has commented on the Rudi situation today in his press conference means its worthy of further discussion. If you don't like it then don't read it.

The fact McGlynn has commented on the Rudi situation today in his press conference means its worthy of further discussion. If you don't like it then don't read it.

Perhaps it would be better discussing various reasons or possibilities why Skacel hasn't returned yet or might not return at all despite constant speculation on here always suggesting his return is imminent.

But he was discussing it.

This news is a new development and creates hope lets just wait and see something could happen over the course of the next few weeks and as long as he remains a free agent

then there is a chance :thumbsup:

Been speaking to a good source.

He told Rudi has been training with a personal trainer paid by Hearts at the Lauriston Pure Gym.

Hopefully true.

He told Rudi has been training with a personal trainer paid by Hearts at the Lauriston Pure Gym.

Hopefully true.

I have no reason to doubt you tubes lets hope you are correct.

Hopefully true.

Why wouldn't he just train privately at Riccarton using the staff and facilities there? Doesn't sound likely that Hearts would pay for him to train separately in Edinburgh, perhaps in Prague maybe but in Edinburgh just seems far fetched imo.

As much as I would love for the return of Rudi,it seems to me that there is not much to get worked up about,he was quite simply asked about the prospect of Rudi returning and he gave an answer,thats all,no great detail,non story IMO,sorry.

Hopefully true.

*Camps out lauriston pure gym*

I genuinely believe skacel will be coming back. I just do not believe these rumors, odds are since hes getting on a bit he wants say ?5,000 plus bonuses and We're maybe only prepared to pay 2,500 plus bonuses totalling like 4 grand

I have faith in the vlad though :lol:

Hopefully true.

There's no danger that's true :lol:

I have a feeling tomorrow's the day!

A certain posters absence from here for the last few days makes me think that he knows but has to avoid here so to as not to spill the beans.

At least that's my latest thoery.

Either that or said poster is on his holidays. :ninja:

I like clutching straws :ninja:

Guest GhostHunter

Dont drag me into this.

I'm sick and tired of seeing Skacel threads cluttering up the first page -when one thread serves the purpose.

And, it wasn't posts, it was new threads.

Thanks though for your concern.

Rudi Skacel was Hearts' top scorer last season and remains a free agent after leaving Tynecastle for a second time after netting a double in the Scottish Cup win over Hibernian.

Asked about the prospect of a third Hearts stint for Skacel, McGlynn added: "Until Rudi has signed for someone else it's always a possibility.

"I've not spoken to Rudi Skacel. I'm dealing with the players that I've got.

"I don't go to bed at night thinking 'I hope Rudi Skacel turns up tomorrow morning'.

"I'm just doing my job with the players that I've got."

Sackable or maybe even sectionable offence to be honest.

we have just received 60k from Uefa/Fifa for our players taking part in the Euro qualifiers for the Rudi Pot. A lot depends on Rudi actually wanting to return to the club. He left talking of wanting a new challenge. U would be delighted if he does return

Hopefully true.

I was there for an hour after work today :omg!:

Rudi wasn't there :sob:

Hearts have asked him to train in disguise - did you see a guy who looked like Groucho Marx in a Hearts 11/12 training top?

He was at the Balmoral having contract talks with Vlad.

:rolleyes:

I cannot substantiate this pile of Pish, please do not ban me for six months.

Maybe we should have a Why hasn't Rudi signed yet poll?

Poll Options

1. Can't agree on terms yet?

2. Hasn't been offered terms yet?

3. Skacel wants a new challenge?

4. Hearts not that interested in bringing him back?

5. Hearts want to focus on other players instead?

6. He's at the Sheraton just now waiting on his taxi to Riccarton for signing talks and a medical? :wub:

He was at the Balmoral having contract talks with Vlad.

:rolleyes:

I cannot substantiate this pile of Pish, please do not ban me for six months.

Yes he was,now he's in my back scullery with the tooth fairy and santa claus,Hleb will be round shortly after the lengthy talks he's had with Vlad over signing on terms (it was just the finer details to iron out that took this time for him to sign),anyway Kevin Keegan said he will drive over tomorrow in his taxi to pick them all up and take them to a press conference at an,as yet,unnamed destination.

Yes he was,now he's in my back scullery with the tooth fairy and santa claus,Hleb will be round shortly after the lengthy talks he's had with Vlad over signing on terms (it was just the finer details to iron out that took this time for him to sign),anyway Kevin Keegan said he will drive over tomorrow in his taxi to pick them all up and take them to a press conference at an,as yet,unnamed destination.

This is utter pish

Its not Keegan picking them up its Miko :thumbsup:

Is that someone sayin he's signed? Is it? Is he? Did he? Will he?

This is gid. I like this.

Yes yes I ken it's aw pish but it's the first thread everyone looks at the minute you log onto JKB.......isnt it.....admit it.....it is eh?

Yes yes I ken it's aw pish but it's the first thread everyone looks at the minute you log onto JKB.......isnt it.....admit it.....it is eh?

Yes!

:sob:

BRAVEHEART1874

Yep :woot:

Did our so called manager actually say that he doesn't go to bed at night thinking about Rudi?

Disgraceful.

Sack him now.

I think about him every night, every morning and throughout the day.

Did our so called manager actually say that he doesn't go to bed at night thinking about Rudi?

Disgraceful.

Sack him now.

I think about him every night, every morning and throughout the day.

I'm thInking about him now.....

:clumshot:

Rudi Skacel could yet return to Hearts for what would be his third spell at Tynecastle, manager John McGlynn has accepted ? but he said he might not know anything about the signing until it had taken place.

Skacel?s second stint as a Hearts player ended in May, with his last game being the 5-1 Scottish Cup final victory over Hibernian, in which he scored two goals. Since then he has been a free agent, and McGlynn said that, as long as he remains like that, a return could not be ruled out.

But, while he would like to add another striker to his squad, McGlynn has accepted that he might have to carry on with his existing resources.

?There?s a possibility of Rudi Skacel coming back,? McGlynn said yesterday when asked about the Czech player, whose possible return has been the subject of speculation by Hearts supporters over the past four months. ?I wouldn?t want to fool anybody.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spl/john-mcglynn-admits-rudi-skacel-hearts-return-can-t-be-ruled-out-1-2525580

Rudi Skacel could yet return to Hearts for what would be his third spell at Tynecastle, manager John McGlynn has accepted ? but he said he might not know anything about the signing until it had taken place.

Skacel?s second stint as a Hearts player ended in May, with his last game being the 5-1 Scottish Cup final victory over Hibernian, in which he scored two goals. Since then he has been a free agent, and McGlynn said that, as long as he remains like that, a return could not be ruled out.

But, while he would like to add another striker to his squad, McGlynn has accepted that he might have to carry on with his existing resources.

?There?s a possibility of Rudi Skacel coming back,? McGlynn said yesterday when asked about the Czech player, whose possible return has been the subject of speculation by Hearts supporters over the past four months. ?I wouldn?t want to fool anybody.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spl/john-mcglynn-admits-rudi-skacel-hearts-return-can-t-be-ruled-out-1-2525580

Its looking more positive it sounds like Rudi is dealing direct with Vlad and McGlyn has no involement in the negotiations that possibly are taking place :thumbsup:

He's such a ****** tease! Not falling for it :verymad:

Who am I kidding please come back Rudi and never leave again :sob:

Just checked the official site No news there so far i will monitor the site and update here if any new news regards Rudi Re Signing :thumbsup:

3 o'clock?

Will he get a parade through the streets like he did last time he signed? :smuggy:

Barcelona style unveiling scheduled, I hear, with fans packing the stands to welcome him home :thumbsup:

Archived