The Catchall Rudi "I've still not signed" Skacel Extravaganza Merged Millionth Threads

jambogjh

Lord Beni of Gorgie

He did tweet over weekend it would be decided today........ And still we wait. And the bird watches Dallas, why? You can't make this stuff up, one last twist :whistling:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
letsalllaughathobos

I have faith that big uncle Vladamir will sweep in at the last minute and bring him home where he belongs,

Man im loving this thread,

Do it Vladamir please do it,

Haha

He did tweet over weekend it would be decided today........ And still we wait. And the bird watches Dallas, why? You can't make this stuff up, one last twist :whistling:

Gie it a rest

Ach well dream over.

Rudi, from the bottom of my heart, thanks for absolutely everything you did for our club.

Love you so much.

Xx

Love songs, poems and last ditch attempts to persuade Rudi to stay aside. I think what we are all trying to say is we wish Rudi the best in whatever he choses to do next.

A wee poem to Rudi, a true legend whio will always be in our hearts forever,

The time has came for us to say

That our hero Rudi has gone away

Gone to find some pastures new

At least he wasn?t a Judas who will play in light blue

Our memories we will cherish

His goals in our mind

Now time to move on

A new hero we have to find

His final game on May the Nineteenth

The feeling still makes me numb

The picture of him scoring

In the background was The Thumb

Love songs, poems and last ditch attempts to persuade Rudi to stay aside. I think what we are all trying to say is we wish Rudi the best in whatever he choses to do next.

He certainly unites us. He is just simply adored by everyone connected with our club.

I also have a feeling the name 'Rudi' will be popular for new born boys for many years to come.

The Great Khali

Why close the thread?

The cup finals over. Close all the threads.

One day when Rudi returns as manger this thread will be bumped and it'll be a good read.

Though I must admit it's too painful just now :sob:

A wee poem to Rudi, a true legend whio will always be in our hearts forever,

The time has came for us to say

That our hero Rudi has gone away

Gone to find some pastures new

At least he wasn?t a Judas who will play in light blue

Our memories we will cherish

His goals in our mind

Now time to move on

A new hero we have to find

His final game on May the Nineteenth

The feeling still makes me numb

The picture of him scoring

In the background was The Thumb

They say there is no substitute for those things that come from the heart ,no price ,no hidden manipulative agendas ,no selfish wants of attention , you have managed those in that poem, well done and so gallantly put.thumbsup.gif

sob.png

He certainly unites us. He is just simply adored by everyone connected with our club.

I also have a feeling the name 'Rudi' will be popular for new born boys for many years to come.

Just a pity that the short sighted cold bloodied reptilian masters do not or cannot see his worth and his deserving of a new deal.laugh.gif

Stevenson over Rudi, cornette.pngfeck me, that in its self beggars belief.facepalm.png

Why close the thread?

The cup finals over. Close all the threads.

One day when Rudi returns as manger this thread will be bumped and it'll be a good read.

Though I must admit it's too painful just now :sob:

"In a manger", surely.

Attended by three wise men.

Just a pity that the short sighted cold bloodied reptilian masters do not or cannot see his worth and his deserving of a new deal.laugh.gif

Stevenson over Rudi, cornette.pngfeck me, that in its self beggars belief.facepalm.png

Not wanting an argument but do we know that it was down to the club?

Was it that simple?

Monday isn't over yet

Rudi didn't say he WASN'T signing for Hearts

What's the good news that we were promised?

I tell you, it's not over yet.

I hope

:sob:

Like all great thrillers, there is always an unexpected twist at the end.

What that may be, who knows? It wouldn't be unexpected if we did.

This thread has been marvellous.

Can't wait for the twist at the end!

:thumbsup:

We're still waiting for the good news PJ1 said was nothing to do with Rudi, or Gowser. :thumb:

After a great first night of the honeymoon we get back to the hotel, she's popped into the bathroom to get 'comfy' while I've nipped onto JKB to catch up on this thread...

Sex drive gone.

Goodbye sweet prince. And goodbye Rudi.

Dagger Is Back

After a great first night of the honeymoon we get back to the hotel, she's popped into the bathroom to get 'comfy' while I've nipped onto JKB to catch up on this thread...

Sex drive gone.

Goodbye sweet prince. And goodbye Rudi.

Where you staying??

Ricardo Quaresma

It's not over yet.

This; The club knows full well we want him, not to mention crowd boosts & other monies he will generate

:rolleyes:

wheatfield to sheffield

I think the bad news is he's only signed till January and not a 5 year deal with the possibility of next manager :stuart:

Don't care, that would still be brilliant news!

still hoping against hope

Lord Beni of Gorgie

The thread lingers on, in itself a triumph, dont let anyone tell you different! Rudi you tease :P

Wouldnt it be amazing if we got to the cup final against Hibs and as Callum Paterson slams in number 8 and his 8th goal he runs to the crowd, slides on his knees kissing the badge then rips off his face and it turns out it's been Rudi all along wearing a Paterson mask ... (too far???)

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Wouldnt it be amazing if we got to the cup final against Hibs and as Callum Paterson slams in number 8 and his 8th goal he runs to the crowd, slides on his knees kissing the badge then rips off his face and it turns out it's been Rudi all along wearing a Paterson mask ... (too far???)

**** trying to slide on your knees while wearing stilts. ;)

quelle surprise - internet rumours turned out to be a pile of pish. Obviously we all hoped Rudi would come back but too many people got their hopes up on the basis of the flimsiest of evidence and chinese whispers. If the Hartley & McGhee and now the Skacel saga's teach us anything is that the likelihood of a successful outcome is inverse to the passage of time - ie the longer it goes on the less likely a happing ending or satisfactory outcome. When he didn't appear during pre-season or by the end of the transfer window it seemed clear to me that there was no real appetite between either party of a new deal and a third stint. Basically if he was going to be here and Hearts wanted him here then he would have been here long before now when there was nothing to prevent him coming back if that's what both wanted.

Jeez.

Glad I kept away from this entire farcical abortion.

What a load of nonsense.

I assume you never posted in the Rangers thread either then??? B)

From what I heard last night, negotiations are still ongoing and it appears it is appearance and bonus payments that are the stumbling block. Rudi only said he may have bad news. We should all know by now Hearts are never straight forward when it comes to transfer dealings. I wouldn't say that Fedotovas and Murray have given up just yet in getting him back......

Archived