The Catchall Rudi "I've still not signed" Skacel Extravaganza Merged Millionth Threads

jambogjh

Response from Sevco supporting mate on FB. (Names have been changed to protect their identities)

Dear christ :vrface: its like Groundhog day in here

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Response from Sevco supporting mate on FB. (Names have been changed to protect their identities)

right lets end that pish now, THE SEVCO ***** CANT SIGN ANYONE THE HAVE A TRANSFER BAN..... sorry for shouting but these deluded sevco fans really get on my tits.

right lets end that pish now, THE SEVCO ***** CANT SIGN ANYONE THE HAVE A TRANSFER BAN..... sorry for shouting but these deluded sevco fans really get on my tits.

Erm read it again mate...

TIMS not HUNS>

Stupid Sexy Flanders

That was being discussed on here about a week ago & was apparently shown to be bollocks.

Im pretty sure this was a completely different guy called Rudi. . . :ermm:

Im pretty sure this was a completely different guy called Rudi. . . :ermm:

They did have a boy as a trialist however he was named as well as being young and Irish.

Transfer being the key word there I think.

But just like any other club outside of the transfer window, I suspect they are able to sign any free agents. Which Rudi is of course.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Transfer being the key word there I think.

But just like any other club outside of the transfer window, I suspect they are able to sign any free agents. Which Rudi is of course.

Nope, their ban is on registering new players, doesn't matter if they're "transferred" or not.

I, for one, have not.

It would help if you, and preferably about 8 others posted it.

I must have got on the thread before a rake of them were deleted as there were more quotes of that tweet than there were pages of that Hillsbrough report.

Thank feck for that if so.

And surely signing for Sellick wouldn't be on the cards after Lennon accused him of spitting at him a few years back (which he didn't - or at least he missed if he did!)

Nope, their ban is on registering new players, doesn't matter if they're "transferred" or not.

The sad thing is I'd bet my life that the deal that Rudi wants is less than that bloody cart horse Sutton is on.

Here here it makes me sad that this is sooooooooo true.

Goodbye my lover.

Goodbye my friend.

You have been the one.

You have been the one for me.

I'm so hollow, baby, I'm so hollow.

I'm so, I'm so, I'm so hollow.

I'm so hollow, baby, I'm so hollow.

I'm so, I'm so, I'm so hollow.

The fact that Rudi even tweeted about it would surely indicate there was something to it

He was in Edinburgh 2 weeks ago talking to Hearts. At the time the choice seemed Hearts or America (NY Red Bulls I was told). If Copenhagen have come in after that with a better offer you can't blame him for going there. I haven't spoken to my source since 8th September regarding Rudi. It took a few beers to get the info I had!

Thanks for the memories and good luck.

Time to find ourselves a new hero no??

Let rudi leave with memories in the best way possible

In the meantime, probably best to. I don't think we've seen the last of him in a Hearts top, though.

If this thread has done anything has squeezed some hobo lurkers and WUMs out of their hiding places, so it's not all bad.

What is it they say about clouds and silver linings? :thumbsup:

Rudi can't sign for Celtic. He's not Irish.

I refuse to give up on this dream til I see he has officially signed for someone. (Scarf over head etc.)

Bit peeved off that the club couldn't make more of an effort to hold on to him. With the amount of cuts we made there was certainly room for Skacel to return.

Rudi will forever be my idol. Please just come home. :sob:

Archived