The Catchall Rudi "I've still not signed" Skacel Extravaganza Merged Millionth Threads

jambogjh

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lord Beni of Gorgie

Now another match has passed pleasingly can we get back to the Europe wide manhunt. Where is he and where is he going?

This from Hibs Not... with loads of vile messages beneath it:

Skacel - what would you do?

On flight home and just seen Rudi Skacel with some other bloke at airport. He put a stupid hat on to clearly avoid all the fans and paps, who weren't anywhere to be seen.

Is this guy coming back again to play for the ****s? He must be 35 and unfit.

This from Hibs Not... with loads of vile messages beneath it:

Skacel - what would you do?

On flight home and just seen Rudi Skacel with some other bloke at airport. He put a stupid hat on to clearly avoid all the fans and paps, who weren't anywhere to be seen.

Is this guy coming back again to play for the ****s? He must be 35 and unfit.

Although his sighting means nothing really.......it does offer a glimmer though

And

THEY are still in pain

:thumbsup:

I notice on that thread that some - albeit not many - are getting a bit uppity again. Talk of thrashing us in the next derby and deegan breaking legs.

This is from supporters whose team we have pumped silly for 137 years, whose team haven't beat us in nearly 4 years and, wait for it.........we just humiliated (again) at the home of Scottish football in the showcase finale to the season 5-1.

99% of hibbies will never live that down and will keep their traps shut for ever (I wish their mums/sisters would do the same with their lower limbs and they'd be wiped out in a generation), time to remind the 1% who's the daddy in January.

This has to be the pick of the comments

"Captain James would tear that rodent a new one"

Oh ma sides

575803_10150959125404762_1868391375_n.jpg

You can see how much the club means to him.

Come home Rudi, come home.

:sob:

Lord Beni of Gorgie

This has to be the pick of the comments

"Captain James would tear that rodent a new one"

Oh ma sides

Mmmmm, so why didn't he, how stupid are these people. A whole new thread for Derby Day. Was there not some mock award, given each year for stupidity? They would win this for sure. Darwin awards?

Thought oor Rudi had turned up in section R tonight just before kick off, ready for the saunter to the pitch at half time :lol:

Only to find out some prat had come along with the Rudi cup final wig on :mellow: ..............tae feckin' Livi :mellow: .........in the feckin' diddy cup :mellow:

Some people just have nae sense of style :lol:

Pumped5-1.net claiming Rudi is back In Edinburgh tomorrow to attend a sheriff court hearing. If true, may aswell pop along and put pen to paper.

Thought oor Rudi had turned up in section R tonight just before kick off, ready for the saunter to the pitch at half time :lol:

Only to find out some prat had come along with the Rudi cup final wig on :mellow: ..............tae feckin' Livi :mellow: .........in the feckin' diddy cup :mellow:

Some people just have nae sense of style :lol:

Nobody suits the wig like Rudi

SkacelTrophyFinal2012_640x360.jpg

Nobody.

I thought I heard a helicopter fly over Tynie near the end of the match tonight. Was expecting Rudi to then make a Queen/007 Olympics style entry to the stadium.

Sadly not.

so....by the end of tomorrow we should expect Rudi to have ditched this Kientz bloke, be a free agent, deal with Vlad (who hates agents) and sign on the dotted line? :) :) :)

he dumped his agent a long time ago which is why he is in court

alicante jambo

Even the away fan sees it fit to salute the great one.

Is that a bum bag our Rudi is sporting? :whistling:

Everyone thought he had McFake in his pocket, it turns out he had him in his bum bag.

(I know the picture is Celtic)

Webster and Dennis good look a little more pleased

Actually, its s good shout for Scottish cup final programme signing.

:unsure:

And ask him what the feck is going on!!

so....by the end of tomorrow we should expect Rudi to have ditched this Kientz bloke, be a free agent, deal with Vlad (who hates agents) and sign on the dotted line? :) :) :)

Presume the agent is saying Rudi had a contract with him which Rudi broke and agent is saying he is due cash ?

Potentially he wants to get through the case today ensure the contract is legally broken before he signs for anyone ?

Maybe just wishful thinking or could I be right ?

b:

Derek Riordan in the top right corner with the boy Rankin that's not at Utd. On that John Rankin and off topic, if I hear Sportscene mention the 'squiggler' (then a laugh) one more time I'll shoot myself in the face with a spud gun.

Presume the agent is saying Rudi had a contract with him which Rudi broke and agent is saying he is due cash ?

Potentially he wants to get through the case today ensure the contract is legally broken before he signs for anyone ?

Maybe just wishful thinking or could I be right ?

This story broke when Rudi last signed for us. He brokered the deal himself direct with Vlad therefore didn't pay his agent a penny.

Imagine if a big crowd went along in Hearts strips and scarves - that would inspire him to come back.

Risking a sort of 'yir wun o us' type situations.

Hey ho, I'll bring the donuts.

This story broke when Rudi last signed for us. He brokered the deal himself direct with Vlad therefore didn't pay his agent a penny.

Yeah , I know that but what I am saying is maybe the reason Rudi hasn't signed for anyone yet is he wants to be legally free from his contract with the agent and has to wait till the court case is over for this to be legally confirmed that the contract they had is null and void therefore avoiding future problems and disputes over money.

I have some bad news, Rudi DID play for Celtic in a bounce game last week and scored. Can also confirm he is not signing for Dundee Utd, they do not have a bean. Direct quote from Peter Houston, just been speaking to him! I don't normally name my source but I know what you lot are like :thumbsup:

I have some bad news, Rudi DID play for Celtic in a bounce game last week and scored. Can also confirm he is not signing for Dundee Utd, they do not have a bean. Direct quote from Peter Houston, just been speaking to him! I don't normally name my source but I know what you lot are like :thumbsup:

:vrface: :vrface: :vrface: Cant believe you have fallen for that one, a ITK poster like yourself aswell!!! What`s John McGlynn up to these days?

:vrface: :vrface: :vrface: Cant believe you have fallen for that one, a ITK poster like yourself aswell!!! What`s John McGlynn up to these days?

Hey believe what you want, but it's a fact. Deal with it :rolleyes:

I have some bad news, Rudi DID play for Celtic in a bounce game 6 years ago before joining Hearts. Can also confirm he is not signing for Dundee Utd, they do not have a bean. Direct quote from Peter Houston, just been speaking to him! I don't normally name my source but I know what you lot are like :thumbsup:

FTFY :)

Ok who is the other ITK poster who claimed that they know someone on Shelltic's payroll, was at said game and stated that it was a young Irish lad who was a trialist and scored.

Ok who is the other ITK poster who claimed that they know someone on Shelltic's payroll, was at said game and stated that it was a young Irish lad who was a trialist and scored.

I cannot believe I am having to justify myself to people on here. I worked for Hearts for 10 years, and during that time I worked with JJ, BB, Houstie, John McGlynn and Craig Levein. Houstie has just confirmed my previous post otherwise I wouldn't have posted it. Not in the game of making things up!

I cannot believe I am having to justify myself to people on here. I worked for Hearts for 10 years, and during that time I worked with JJ, BB, Houstie, John McGlynn and Craig Levein. Houstie has just confirmed my previous post otherwise I wouldn't have posted it. Not in the game of making things up!

What was your "role" at Hearts?

Archived