The Catchall Rudi "I've still not signed" Skacel Extravaganza Merged Millionth Threads

jambogjh

From what I heard last night, negotiations are still ongoing and it appears it is appearance and bonus payments that are the stumbling block. Rudi only said he may have bad news. We should all know by now Hearts are never straight forward when it comes to transfer dealings. I wouldn't say that Fedotovas and Murray have given up just yet in getting him back......

:yas:

I still believe!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeez.

Glad I kept away from this entire farcical abortion.

What a load of nonsense.

It's a bit of a joke thread, but much more fun than a farcical abortion. They just aren't amusing at all.....

From what I heard last night, negotiations are still ongoing and it appears it is appearance and bonus payments that are the stumbling block. Rudi only said he may have bad news. We should all know by now Hearts are never straight forward when it comes to transfer dealings. I wouldn't say that Fedotovas and Murray have given up just yet in getting him back......

Source? Sorry but after all the pish that's been posted you will have to establish some credibility as to how you came by this apparent ITK knowledge. :)

I assume you never posted in the Rangers thread either then??? B)

Yeah, but that had some actual facts in it ... somewhere

I assume you never posted in the Rangers thread either then??? B)

:D Since this has been brought up I'm actually quite proud I haven't posted in the 1,000 page thread about a team I couldn't care less about. :thumbsup:

This thread does have some nonsense in it but there are definitely also facts...somewhere!

Source? Sorry but after all the pish that's been posted you will have to establish some credibility as to how you came by this apparent ITK knowledge. :)

He must have got that from the. Scotsman report as that's pretty much what they say.

I think its more monies that are still due that is the stumbling block. :whistling:

Nice try, but flybe are out of business now.

Phew!

They said they'll resurrect the company if Rudi came back ... first flight has just left from Edinburgh to Southampton, he smashed the champagne off the side before unveiling an Airbus called 'Rudi's left foot flyer'

The People's Chimp

Rumours are that the stumbling block is the percentage image rights for sale of Replica shirts with SKACEL 51 on the back.

Rumours are that the stumbling block is the percentage image rights for sale of Replica shirts with SKACEL 51 on the back.

That sounds closer to the truth than some of the other pish thats been posted on this thread.

I also heard that somebody of the name Sir R Skacel has changed their name by deed poll to 'Sir Rudolf F U Hibs C**ts', the delay is waiting for the name to be approved before he can be registered with us again, can't wait to see him wear F U Hibs C**ts with 51 under it ...

I know for a fact that this is not the case.

Arnold Rothstein

Nice try, but flybe are out of business now.

Phew!

I hope not, i've just booked a flight with them. In fact maybe better they do go out of business to i don't have to endure them.

I hope not, i've just booked a flight with them. In fact maybe better they do go out of business to i don't have to endure them.

I think he's getting confused with BMI Baby.

wheatfield to sheffield

I think he's getting confused with BMI Baby.

is thatt the flight that Rudi and VR will parachute out of to land in the centre circle before tonight's match?

What is the case then?

Have no idea whether he is signing or not but I can assure you that this would not be one of the reasons stopping it. Hearts shop is run by an external company and I know people who work for them.

Just got the call, it's on lads. It's really on.

Expect official word soon.

What is ? The Livi match...? :whistling:

Have no idea whether he is signing or not but I can assure you that this would not be one of the reasons stopping it. Hearts shop is run by an external company and I know people who work for them.

Being the ITK kinda guy that I am, I can confirm Senor Chimp's post about image rights being a bit of a stumbling block.

External company or not, Hearts get money from the shirt sales so can negotiate image rights.

It's not an insurmountable stumbling block though...I'd expect some sort of decision to be made by 1pm. :thumbsup:

quelle surprise - internet rumours turned out to be a pile of pish. Obviously we all hoped Rudi would come back but too many people got their hopes up on the basis of the flimsiest of evidence and chinese whispers. If the Hartley & McGhee and now the Skacel saga's teach us anything is that the likelihood of a successful outcome is inverse to the passage of time - ie the longer it goes on the less likely a happing ending or satisfactory outcome. When he didn't appear during pre-season or by the end of the transfer window it seemed clear to me that there was no real appetite between either party of a new deal and a third stint. Basically if he was going to be here and Hearts wanted him here then he would have been here long before now when there was nothing to prevent him coming back if that's what both wanted.

Well, no. The internet 'rumours' for once turned out to be spot on.

They were in talks, the agreement just didn't happen. :oldsad:

What's with you anyway, CB? You're being very spiky about this and I can't understand why.

Just got the call, it's on lads. It's really on.

Expect official word soon.

WUM?!

Or legitimate... not getting my hopes up..

Hearts get a percentge of the sales that is correct.

So they'd be perfectly capable of signing a percentage of that money over to Rudi...assuming they agree a deal of course.

oop, got the call. it's off again. should be on again in ten though, so go get a cup of tea and we'll see where we are, k?

Did people really believe me when I said Alan Combe had been given number 51? It would have been funny though, right? :lol:

::troll:::'>

Rudi for number 51!

I have no problem with Rudi getting a cut.

Indeed it is a great way for Hearts to potentially be able to afford him - he only gets any additional money from sales made ie income in - and it can bolster what I presume would be a lowish basic wage

Actually if Hearts were to not want to budge on something like this it is akin to cutting nose off to spite face - because Hearts only get any extra money generated if Rudi does sign.....

So they'd be perfectly capable of signing a percentage of that money over to Rudi...assuming they agree a deal of course.

Have you ever heard of a Hearts player getting image rights?

I can confirm that it is image rights holding up the transfer, but nothing to do with shirt numbers. I can't get too specific but rudi wants his face to feature of the hearts crest. But i can't say any more than that.

Have you ever heard of a Hearts player getting image rights?

Not to my knowledge, doesn't mean it can't/won't ever happen.

I'm glad we've established that you were talking nonsense :thumbsup:

Mods....can we close this down..? Its now getting ridiculous and will no doubt end up with toys out of prams and school books being thrown around in a tantrum !

We all love the Rudi boyee, he will be welcomed back anytime, but he wont be back as a player.

The Harsh reality is, Hearts CAN NOT AFFORD him.

Lets move on ?

:thumbsup:

Not to my knowledge, doesn't mean it can't/won't ever happen.

I'm glad we've established that you were talking nonsense :thumbsup:

Yea you are right im talking rubbish just for the sake of it.

Mods....can we close this down..? Its now getting ridiculous and will no doubt end up with toys out of prams and school books being thrown around in a tantrum !

We all love the Rudi boyee, he will be welcomed back anytime, but he wont be back as a player.

The Harsh reality is, Hearts CAN NOT AFFORD him.

Lets move on ?

:thumbsup:

I think some of us might be having too much fun laughing at this thread. :teehee:

You could always not open it? :rolleyes:

Archived