The Catchall Rudi "I've still not signed" Skacel Extravaganza Merged Millionth Threads

jambogjh

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rudi Skacel?@RudiSkacel19

Thank u for all the msgs from Hearts fans-you r the best but unfortunately I may not have good news for u but wherever I go 51 shirt it is

:vrface:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

That's that likes... I'm surprisingly cool about it actually.

Would love him back but looking at the table and the form of the teams in the SPL, we are still capable of a good season and obviously that would help the coffers.... Definitely prefer to have him.back, but... Okay, cool.

Would love him back but looking at the table and the form of the teams in the SPL, we are still capable of a good season and obviously that would help the coffers.... Definitely prefer to have him.back, but... Okay, cool.

:what:

You should be in despair like all the rest of us ::sob::

The Great Khali

Hobo

::troll:::'>

Guest C00l K1d

Apparently rudi wanted to come back on reduced wages but hearts said no <_<

Believe it or not, but that's pretty shite imo.

Why did we resign stevenson when we had rudi wanting to come back :mellow:

ITS NOT! NOT NOT NOT! Sutton is our hero now!

kill me now.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

:what:

You should be in despair like all the rest of us ::sob::

Nah, we are as good as or better than everyone outside of Celtic and the biggest priority is financial security. I'd still prefer he was playing for us, but... It's cool, we have a fair few players in the squad that have not hit full throttle yet and I look forward to when they do.

It's no all or nothing here. :D

Rudi Skacel?@RudiSkacel19

Thank u for all the msgs from Hearts fans-you r the best but unfortunately I may not have good news for u but wherever I go 51 shirt it is

C'mon Hearts, get the finger out and get Rudi signed.

We need this man in our lives.

I need this man in my life.

Anyone who claims to be in ITK in future can get to ****. Keep it to yourself.....

Anyone's SOURCES that claims to be ITK.laugh.gif

Why did we resign stevenson when we had rudi wanting to come back :mellow:

If this is true it is deserving of a :facepalm:

Good luck Rudi it appears a deal was on the table but perhaps a better offer for his final contract lay elsewhere, you cant blame him for that

Take care you left foot wizard, we will miss the best player in the last 10years and one of the all time great players for HMFC.

But we have the 48goals and 2 cups as memories.

Why did we resign stevenson when we had rudi wanting to come back [/b]:mellow:

That is a bloody good question :angry:

tartofmidlothian

Why the may, why not say im not coming back. Seems undecided. Craig Wilson is usually very reliable but thats twice he has been wrong of late.

When was the other time?

tartofmidlothian

Craig Wilson ?@Real_C_Wilson

@warburton1368 why not? I'm not answering to anyone, if I want to tweet what I think fans would like to know, I should no?

:whistling:

Don't think it's his fault, to be fair. It's whoever's been posting his word as gospel on here.

The man can potentially pay his own wage considering he can help us gain cup runs and win us points in big matches. I'm assuming Hearts don't have anywhere near the funds available to even take that risk. Would be interesting to see if the wages of Combe, Enckelman, Jankuaskas and Stevenson would equal what he was requesting/is being offered elsewhere.

Looks to me that Rudi has wanted back into playing, contacted Hearts first to see what offer can be made (whilst willing to take less money than his last deal) the offer by Hearts was well below what his agent is telling him he can gain elsewhere (perhaps Denmark) so Rudi beleives that the deal is unlikely to be done. Who knows Hearts may come back with a final offer hence the "may not" however I still don't believe this will come anywhere close

Time for us to move on and remember the good times he gave us, whilst the young lads can strive to one day acquire his status.

tartofmidlothian

@warburton1368 I wasn't reporting sh*te. Hearts and Rudi spoke with a view to move being done. His demands too high in end.

Fair enough, I say. What, is everyone ITK on here deserving of a hate campaign if they turn out to have posted shite? Leave the lad be.

@warburton1368 I wasn't reporting sh*te. Hearts and Rudi spoke with a view to move being done. His demands too high in end.

Fair enough, I say. What, is everyone ITK on here deserving of a hate campaign if they turn out to have posted shite? Leave the lad be.

Agreed he is/will take more stick than deserved, however he did claim that Rudi "will sign for Hearts tomorrow" when we could have simply said Hearts and Rudi will be in talks.

nut. he must be flayed, de-bawed and skinned.

If all hearts fans want rudi back so much then why don't we start a rudi pay fund where every hearts fan pays ?1 a week then we can afford him for sure..

Christ the guy would be minted and we get are man

I know it would never happen though

dont know if trolling, or... Ryan McGowan ?@rmcgowan89

@RudiSkacel19 Haha what you talking about Grandpa seen you today at training ya joker...

McGowans reply to Rudi...

Ryan McGowan ?@rmcgowan89

@RudiSkacel19 Haha what you talking about Grandpa seen you today at training ya joker...

Archived