The Catchall Rudi "I've still not signed" Skacel Extravaganza Merged Millionth Threads

jambogjh

Keep the thread open mods. The 'close the thread' gang can pretend to their wee selfs that it is closed by, like... Not looking at it. Cheers.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quelle surprise - internet rumours turned out to be a pile of pish. Obviously we all hoped Rudi would come back but too many people got their hopes up on the basis of the flimsiest of evidence and chinese whispers. If the Hartley & McGhee and now the Skacel saga's teach us anything is that the likelihood of a successful outcome is inverse to the passage of time - ie the longer it goes on the less likely a happing ending or satisfactory outcome. When he didn't appear during pre-season or by the end of the transfer window it seemed clear to me that there was no real appetite between either party of a new deal and a third stint. Basically if he was going to be here and Hearts wanted him here then he would have been here long before now when there was nothing to prevent him coming back if that's what both wanted.

McGhee not coming was a succesful outcome.

Well, no. The internet 'rumours' for once turned out to be spot on.

They were in talks, the agreement just didn't happen. :oldsad:

What's with you anyway, CB? You're being very spiky about this and I can't understand why....

The internet rumours were not spot on, just look at some of the guff the real craig wilson & others posted & tweeted etc, it was never a done deal, he was never signing tomorrow or the day after or by next week etc. It was all speculation at best because people wanted it to be true and kidded themselves and others on that it was true, that's being kind - mass delusion would be a more accurate description. Enquiries, talks or discussions does not equal he's signing however much people hope it to be true, until there is agreement there is no agreement and even then it has to be ratified by Romanov and his staff etc etc. Scarf above head is all I would say on this matter.

Hackney Hearts

Yea you are right im talking rubbish just for the sake of it.

Like that's unheard of on this thread!

The internet rumours were not spot on, just look at some of the guff the real craig wilson & others posted & tweeted etc, it was never a done deal, he was never signing tomorrow or the day after or by next week etc. It was all speculation at best because people wanted it to be true and kidded themselves and others on that it was true, that's being kind - mass delusion would be a more accurate description. Enquiries, talks or discussions does not equal he's signing however much people hope it to be true, until there is agreement there is no agreement and even then it has to be ratified by Romanov and his staff etc etc. Scarf above head is all I would say on this matter.

Never has the phrase "lighten up" been more deserved.

Jambof3tornado

Keep the thread open mods. The 'close the thread' gang can pretend to their wee selfs that it is closed by, like... Not looking at it. Cheers.

Totally this. Can't understand the forum police wanting this thread closed.

What's up Charlie? Talk to us.

Ah, I thought you meant the whole Rudi thing - not just the done deal part. Who really pays attention to that part? Nothing is ever certain until the signatures are on the agreements. There is no such thing as a 'done deal' as far as I'm concerned.

Had things gone to plan, he would have been signing yesterday. 'Cept they didn't, so it never happened.

All this shooting the messenger stuff is entirely unnecessary. I'd much rather have known something was happening than not, even if it didn't work out.

Totally this. Can't understand the forum police wanting this thread closed.

Indeed! Aside from anything else, wasn't the purpose of this thread to collect all the hundreds of Rudi Return (or Not) related threads from cluttering up the rest of JKB?

I'm sure those wanting it closed down would be thrilled when that started up again! :rolleyes::)

What's up Charlie? Talk to us.

Nowts up just that i thought much of this thread was cringeworthy and people getting themselves all excited based on the flimsiest 'evidence' ie like tweets from Craig Wilson whoever he is. Now if genuine journalists or Hearts themselves tweeted that something might be on then perhaps there would be something to get excited about but as far as I could see it was all just chinese whispers and self feeding internet rumors that all tied back to what people were reading on here ie there was very little or no genuine information to go on hence i took a rather more sceptical view than most.

I think some of us might be having too much fun laughing at this thread. :teehee:

You could always not open it? :rolleyes:

lol, very true, its certainly got an entertainment element to it !

I recall my request Mr Moderator.....keep the thread alive...........alive !! :thumbsup:

Now, who's seen Rudi ? Greggs anyone ?

Are you The Real Craig Wilson?

I just spoke to Craig Wilson on the phone, we spoke about the figures involved and how everything will go through today ... we were of course talking about my overdraft, he's working at the bank call centre until 6pm tonight, he also said he loves being a ginge, he tells folk in the pub he's Ed Sheerans nephew and tells folk over the phone and PC he's Scott Wilson's nephew ...

What is a wee self ? is that like a mini-me ?

:teehee:

Nowts up just that i thought much of this thread was cringeworthy and people getting themselves all excited based on the flimsiest 'evidence' ie like tweets from Craig Wilson whoever he is. Now if genuine journalists or Hearts themselves tweeted that something might be on then perhaps there would be something to get excited about but as far as I could see it was all just chinese whispers and self feeding internet rumors that all tied back to what people were reading on here ie there was very little or no genuine information to go on hence i took a rather more sceptical view than most.

You just seem to be taking this very serious. Not worth getting worked up about.

You just seem to be taking this very serious. Not worth getting worked up about.

Iam not worked up - just feel sorry for people that got their hopes dashed based on crap posted by others.

Hang on....how on earth can news of Rudi and club in signing discussions considered to be flimsy evidence of a possible deal? mellow.gif

Sounds like best possible evidence of a potential deal to me.

Iam not worked up - just feel sorry for people that got their hopes dashed based on crap posted by others.

It seems like you have taken this news harder than most on here. Are you ok Charlie?

It's ok to cry, you know. Just let it out.

Got to say I think there probably was something in it mate!

Charlie-Brown calling anybody cringeworthy after his previous.

:rofl:

Still hurting from your seasons worth of "we won't be signing anyone" hitting you in the face I see. It's ok to admit you were wrong.

From someone who used to post garbage from randoms in Lithuania onto this forum for months on end, I think you need to get some perspective.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I slept like a baby,what about you guys ?

What? You shat in your nappy and then screamed your lungs out? What a disturbing thought.

Rudi was in Boots on Gorgie. He left a calling card with his next clue:

"Inverness are tested here."

Any ideas?

It seems like you have taken this news harder than most on here. Are you ok Charlie?

It's ok to cry, you know. Just let it out.

Maybe he's The Real Craig Wilson.

Have no idea whether he is signing or not but I can assure you that this would not be one of the reasons stopping it. Hearts shop is run by an external company and I know people who work for them.

Well, no. The internet 'rumours' for once turned out to be spot on.

They were in talks, the agreement just didn't happen. :oldsad:

What's with you anyway, CB? You're being very spiky about this and I can't understand why.

I think it could be down to that fact from Charlie's past that you and I both know. ;)

I think it could be down to that fact from Charlie's past that you and I both know. ;)

:laugh: what before either of you pair were born? (or out of nappies)

:laugh: what before either of you pair were born? (or out of nappies)

:laugh:

I dunno, buddy. You may be older than I thought, or maybe you just thought I was younger than I am. I'll take it as a compliment and say thank you. :thumbsup:

P.S. I still wonder if I'm right. ;)

The People's Chimp

From someone who used to post garbage from randoms in Lithuania onto this forum for months on end, I think you need to get some perspective.

Zing.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

The silence is deafening, the trail has gone cold, can someone tell us more, good or bad, I dont care!

The silence is deafening, the trail has gone cold, can someone tell us more, good or bad, I dont care!

its over guys need to get on way it

I'll just have to be happy with the memories he gave us

yes need to move on i for one have given up all hope be there on saturday cant make the night

Seriously ... people still clinging on with desperation?

To quote The Smiths:

And I know it's over - still I cling

I don't know where else I can go

Over and over and over and over

Over and over, la ...

I know it's over

And it never really began

But in my heart it was so real

Love you Rudi. Finest left foot I ever had the pleasure to watch.

"Hanging on in quiet desperation

Is the Jambo way "

:whistling:

Only Jambos seem to be able to do it like this.... and then get annoyed when something that was never promised and never anything more than a rumour doesn't happen!

To quote The Smiths:

And I know it's over - still I cling

I don't know where else I can go

Over and over and over and over

Over and over, la ...

I know it's over

And it never really began

But in my heart it was so real

Love you Rudi. Finest left foot I ever had the pleasure to watch.

Ah, but if he's so very entertaining then why's he on his own tonight?

*****EXCLUSIVE*****

Rudi to be unveiled tonight at the game.

It was touch and go for a while, Vlad wasnt happy that Rudi almost let the cat out the bag with his postings on twitter but they hugged it out and Rudi agreed to sort it. Supporters at tonights match are in for a real treat as Rudi makes a spectacular entrance into the ground at half time. Tickets are still available via the ticket office for anyone who wants to witness this sensational return for themselves. Tickets are very reasonably priced and also include 90 minutes of free football.

Suspect Device

*****EXCLUSIVE*****

Rudi to be unveiled tonight at the game.

It was touch and go for a while, Vlad wasnt happy that Rudi almost let the cat out the bag with his postings on twitter but they hugged it out and Rudi agreed to sort it. Supporters at tonights match are in for a real treat as Rudi makes a spectacular entrance into the ground at half time. Tickets are still available via the ticket office for anyone who wants to witness this sensational return for themselves. Tickets are very reasonably priced and also include 90 minutes of free football.

:lol: ....:thumbsup:

Archived