The Catchall Rudi "I've still not signed" Skacel Extravaganza Merged Millionth Threads

jambogjh

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fact DougieHMFC has been quiet can only be a good thing..surely?

I wouldn't blame Dougie for keeping stoom, even if he knew what was going on.

Malcolm Tucker

So... because someone at some point mentioned the possibility of a move to Denmark, everyone is assuming he's signing for FC Kobnhaven.

Are they the only team in Denmark now?

Damn crazy Danes.

Anybody heard about Dundee United talking to Rudi?

Told mate this and his reply was "it would be like someone you know banging ur wife and making you watch" :sob:

Jamie Hamill

?@hamster_86

Someone was in the physio room the day looking for a brief case who is it ????? pic.twitter.com/kTEttWcF

https://twitter.com/hamster_86/status/250606805066072064/photo/1

its not, is it..? can it be.....its , its feckin Rudi !!!!

yaaaass

:ninja:

Fermit the Krog

I Think this thread will fade out now there has been know one ITK Posting on it for ages :down:

It won't fade out if you keep posting shite on it.

Told mate this and his reply was "it would be like someone you know banging ur wife and making you watch" :sob:

You're mates with Tommy Sheridan?

Thing is most of us would quite happily let Sir Rudolph have an empty with the wife if he signed up again.

clumshot.gif

letsalllaughathobos

Another peach from hammils twitter,

@hamster_86: #whoisthemaninthemask he turned up the day n ran out the back door and jumped straight in his Mercedes jeep #scaryafternoon

Who drives a merc jeep? one mr rudi does,

Can it be true?

Haha luv iiiit

@hamster_86: #whoisthemaninthemask he turned up the day n ran out the back door and jumped straight in his Mercedes jeep #scaryafternoon

Can it be true?

Haha luv iiiit

big zal had a white jeep

Can it be true?

Haha luv iiiit

Not saying Rudi is signing but if he does, could this whole twitter thing be an orchestrated campaign by Hearts as a club rather than individual players and Serge, including the bad news tweet?

Not holding my breath though.

Dont know mate, but i do know that rudi drove a black mercedes jeep,

the reason i said that i was at club shop and in drove zal wa his white jeep the wee man got his photo taken with our captain that day it was about cup final time

Guest Bilel Mohsni

After all this tweeting I'll be very disappointed if RUDI's not paraded tonight

That's just ridiculous if you are serious. I would like to sign him too, but... Seriously? No offence or anything likes, just cannot believe you are pitting so much mental energy and risk in to something that has not looked very likely for quite a while now. :mellow:

After all this tweeting I'll be very disappointed if RUDI's not paraded tonight

would not get my hopes up mate

That's just ridiculous if you are serious. I would like to sign him too, but... Seriously? No offence or anything likes, just cannot believe you are pitting so much mental energy and risk in to something that has not looked very likely for quite a while now. :mellow:

Surely he is joking? I think most people have been joking and dont believe he will sign.

I've got a feeling

hope ur right but as i said last week need to get onway life if rudi comes back yas yas but who knows mate

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Surely he is joking? I think most people have been joking and dont believe he will sign.

On reflection... I think you are right. :D

The only weird thing is that this refuses to die. In part this is because he hasn't signed for another club, but still.

the silence is deafening, however we cling to the " He has not signed for anyone yet " :thumbsup:

There is still hope :blink:

BBC- Rudi is training with Sparta Prague. Chances of him signing for Hearts again are 50/50

The chances have always been 50/50 - he either signs or he doesn't. Don't think the BBC know much more than we do.

Archived