Hangovers

Beats

Nae probs man its actually been quite cathartic this thread to me tbh yous are the only ones i can open up too ! how sad is that :10900:

Not sad at all mate

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beats

• scottish_chicP

• Tommy Wiseau

• Floyd

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Barney Rubble

Not sad at all mate

Your alright bugman , your on a big downer the noo because of yesterday but come tomorrow all will be well again mate , youve squared it with the missus and that with the semi ticket so have a good yin like and you Floyd !

Your alright bugman , your on a big downer the noo because of yesterday but come tomorrow all will be well again mate , youve squared it with the missus and that with the semi ticket so have a good yin like and you Floyd !

Cheers mate same to you :thumbsup:

:cheers: mate.

Bugman/Beats is dead on with what he says, nothing sad at all in opening up on here. I find it easier to talk on here too than I do speaking to others.

It's a new world and speaking to people on the Internet isn't the big taboo it was years ago. Not everyone on here is 48 years old, 25 stone and living in their Ma's spare room pretending to be 22 and living the dream.

Although some people might be.......... :ninja:

But to be honest, most folk are alright, so don't stress about speaking freely on here. :thumbsup:

I was out on Friday and ever since I've had a dull aching pain in my left testicle

:muggy:

Anyone ever had this or is Tennents lager that bad I've developed cancer over night?

Spooky ... I had the exact same thing a couple of weeks ago. Same nut an aw. Two heavy sessions Fri & Sat. Monday came and the start of a five day 35hr Project Management course on hard seats ... made it to Thurs before I sheepishly turned up at A&E ... stuck his finger up me arse and gave me two weeks of anti-biotics.

Sorry to go all technical on you but if it was testicular torsion you're probably one nut less as you read this. Otherwise just likely a infection of your epididymis, or perhaps chlamydia.

Tennents is about as clean and pure as you can get so I'd be leaning to a dirty you saw the previous week. Go get the finger, you'll feel liberated. :thumbsup:

I forgot about the tequila.

Apologies if I was being a dick!

I was informed earlier that there was also banana Sambuca and whole load of other bad shot behaviour. Plus the obligatory J?ger. I wanted to lie down on floor of shopping centre and weep earlier. Awful.

And you weren't being a dick in the slightest. It was ace to meet you ;)

Edited by redm

Sergio Garcia

I was informed earlier that there was also banana Sambuca and whole load of other bad shot behaviour. Plus the obligatory J?ger. I wanted to lie down on floor of shopping centre and weep earlier. Awful.

I love Sambuca, and I love all things banana (except things that resemble it before people start) I need to get myself some of this.

I love Sambuca, and I love all things banana (except things that resemble it before people start) I need to get myself some of this.

Is that you Eric?? :ninja:

Nice to meet you as well :thumbsup:

I know how you feel I've been a mess all day :(

Absolutely buckled last night. Got in at 2 after having to jump out the taxi to be sick.

Fell over the tree in the garden and smashed my iPhone. Sick again in the house. She's messed off away out in the huff somewhere.

I'm going to have a go at kicking the drink after the year this is ridiculous.

Welcome back to the game, Beats :jjyay:

I'm still messed :(

Got terrible pains in my stomach. Goodbye Kickback :sob:

I feel for you Bugman - two day hangovers with bad gutts is not good. I feel the only remedy for you is more alcohol.

Mild to medium hangover this morning myself - should have stayed away from my polish vodka stash when returning from the pub last night.

I'm still messed :(

Got terrible pains in my stomach. Goodbye Kickback :sob:

It's the dehydration and lack of food yesterday causing the cramps, plenty of hot sugary tea will sort you right out, as will eating some chocolate.

Rob the weans selection box, she won't notice! ;)

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Spooky ... I had the exact same thing a couple of weeks ago. Same nut an aw. Two heavy sessions Fri & Sat. Monday came and the start of a five day 35hr Project Management course on hard seats ... made it to Thurs before I sheepishly turned up at A&E ... stuck his finger up me arse and gave me two weeks of anti-biotics.

Sorry to go all technical on you but if it was testicular torsion you're probably one nut less as you read this. Otherwise just likely a infection of your epididymis, or perhaps chlamydia.

Tennents is about as clean and pure as you can get so I'd be leaning to a dirty you saw the previous week. Go get the finger, you'll feel liberated. :thumbsup:

:what:

Not sure if serious.

Don't want a finger up my arse :sob:

Baw update: still very uncomfortable

Edited by Alan Partridge

:what:

Not sure if serious.

Don't want a finger up my arse :sob:

Baw update: still very uncomfortable

I would get it checked out mate, having had the finger up the shite pipe at hospital, it's nowhere near as bad as you think it will be.

Although if the doctor places both his hands on your shoulders after using lube on your ring, then I would start panicking! :D

It's the dehydration and lack of food yesterday causing the cramps, plenty of hot sugary tea will sort you right out, as will eating some chocolate.

Rob the weans selection box, she won't notice! ;)

Never ate **** all since Sunday morning bar a bag of crsips! I don't eat steak so didn't bother with the meal at the hospitality!

Still feeling ropey as ****.

Never ate **** all since Sunday morning bar a bag of crsips! I don't eat steak so didn't bother with the meal at the hospitality!

Still feeling ropey as ****.

Ouch!!!

Need to eat something mate, the stomach pains will be lack of scran and dehydration. Hope you managed some Christmas dinner! :thumbsup:

Just finished mine, got pudding to follow. The wee yin is still shoving turkey in her mouth so have a bit of a breather for now!

Glad I don't have a hangover today as have spent the day playing with a 4 year old and cooking!

Nae wonder Gordon Ramsey is a miserable *****, it's murder polis this cooking 3 courses!!!

Ouch!!!

Need to eat something mate, the stomach pains will be lack of scran and dehydration. Hope you managed some Christmas dinner! :thumbsup:

Just finished mine, got pudding to follow. The wee yin is still shoving turkey in her mouth so have a bit of a breather for now!

Glad I don't have a hangover today as have spent the day playing with a 4 year old and cooking!

Nae wonder Gordon Ramsey is a miserable *****, it's murder polis this cooking 3 courses!!!

Had some of an Indian. Not much mind.

Is everyone off the drink already or are we just all taking things in moderation??

Out with the boys tomorrow for an all day shot. Starting at 2pm!!!

:yas:

Then

:sob: & :boak:

scottish_chicP

Worst hangover I have ever had today! My friends got here this morning so going to have to be sociable or I would sack it for a couple of weeks. Absolute vodka is evil!

Edited by scottish_chicP

Big night out planned tonight....I'm gonna be posting on here tomorrow....I can feel it.

There are very educated folk who believe humans have a sixth sense that kicks in when they're being stalked and hunted tracing its roots back to our caveman days. Senses start to heighten as the dread rises.... I feel like that and the drinking doesn't even start until 5pm!

I've had the shakes for over an hour now

:sob:

How much are folk drinking to get in that sort of state?

I went out, had about six beers over the course of the night, was tipsy but not drunk. Had a great time catching up talking shite with a few old friends.

Got up this morning after a brief lie-in surfing JKB and the like (tearing the heid aff it to photos of Fern Britton dressed as a motherly pirate, you all ken the score) then went for a 5 km run before lunch.

Think I'm getting old.

Edited by Dave de le Noir

Bottle of wine at my pals, went back to his being drunk and disorderly :vrface: went to sleep, woke up feeling shite and thinking his mum would hate me for coming in in a state, she phones me and says she's down the street and do I want a panini and brought me back a cheese and ham panini and a bottle of Lucozade....:pleasing:

Felt fresher to be fair. Tanned too many vodkas last night, pour yourself measures.

A Barrocca, couple of Ibro's and a number 2 and I will be back in the game.

I'm honestly starting to feel it's not worth it.

Last couple of weekends (including a work night out) I've not overdone it & it's been great waking up feeling fine.

Might be my NY resolution to kick the overdrinking.

Sergio Garcia

I drank water between drinks yesterday. Feel a lot better today! Hydration is the key!

That's cheating, at 22 you shouldn't need water to make you feel better!!!

Edited by Sergio Garcia