Top Posters In This Topic

• Beats

• scottish_chicP

• Tommy Wiseau

• Floyd

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Barney Rubble

By all accounts i should have a humungous hangover today but apart from feeling a wee bit light heided im ok , i hope its not one of these delayed feckers that destroy you later on like !

First half decent amount of bevvy in a month last night for the Black Keys.

Up bright eyed and bushy tailed at half 10 this morning, looking and feeling fabulous B)

Admittedly didn't actually drink that much, only had about 6 pints and 4 rums, but still claiming the victory over the demon drink :jjyay:

Kicked the red bull about 3 months ago and not had a hangover since. I used to drink double vodka red bull and jager bombs all night long and then feel like I was heading for a fabrice muamba every Sunday. Stick to lager, wine and whisky when I booze now and my heart seems to enjoy it and it works out cheaper too.

Going to have to do something about this. Starting to drink more and more again :(

Hangover this morning was brutal. Head down the toilet for ages.

Not bad now right enough. Magners helping :lol:

I rarely get hangovers anymore....because I rarely drink! Although decided to treat myself to ONE glass of wine last night and was sleeping like a bairn by half 11 and felt shite this morning :vrface:

Barney Rubble

Am starting to perk up as ive just ordered a hamburger supper from the balerno fry but ive waited ages it on it arriving , am slabbering here thinking about it !

I had an absolutely horrid day yesterday after a 21st on Friday night, followed by another night out to top it all up. Woke up this morning in top form, roond the lot of yez :jjyay:

Barney Rubble

Chippies here woohoo , ordered it off just eat and the boy that delivered it asks for a signature is that normal for a chippie ?

Chippies here woohoo , ordered it off just eat and the boy that delivered it asks for a signature is that normal for a chippie ?

They started that a few weeks ago. Don't know why!

Ross you are a knob.

Totally embarrassed myself last Friday night in front of my colleagues. Ended up doing the gangnam style dance in GHQ. :vrface:

Don't drink much usually, but some ******* kept giving me sambuca the whole night.

Work the next day was horrible. Headaches and nausea to the max

And a ribbing from everyone on shift. :sob:

Felt great today. Drank a bucket load of beers, cider, wines and spirits last night and didnt even get half cut B) Bed at 03:30, up at 8am, loving life.

highres_15603300.jpeg

Not had a hangover in months and then for some odd reason arsed most of a bottle of port a few days ago. Rotten day at work, got home around eleven after a couple of guinnesses and spotted the port.

I'd forgotten what a rotten hangover it gave you.

Guest C00l K1d

It always seems a good idea to go out after work :facepalm:

Not even got a hangover much, its just one thats slyly there creeping up on me, wish i had a full blown one and just got it out the way

Feeling great today. Been off it cause of having the cold.

Will be feeling better for next Saturdays night out though.

Telling myself I'll keep it tidy though.

:sob:

It's no going to happen, is it? Probably be on here at half two spouting shyte about Frank Mcgarvey.

:muggy:

Edited by Craigieboy

Feeling great today. Been off it cause of having the cold.

Will be feeling better for next Saturdays night out though.

Telling myself I'll keep it tidy though.

It's no going to happen, is it? Probably be on here at half two spouting shyte about Frank Mcgarvey.

:muggy:

I look forward to waking up next Sunday to more 5-1 threads :jjyay:

The solution is overloading my body with vitamins such as berroca.. even the white supermarket equivalent did the job.

I work in a very social industry, and I don't tend to get hangovers.

However, I went out in Aberdeen during the week, I was still pissed the next night. Not big or clever.

Also spices and chillies are saviours.

I'm blowing out my arse today!

Christmas night out last night, was staying in a hotel in town, won a bottle of champagne in a raffle, do decided to invite loads of folk back to my room to drink it, don't remember getting to bed or everyone leaving.

Woke up feeling ok, but the hangover has crept up on me like a stealth ninja!

I now look, sound and feel like Dee Dee from Limmys Show and am now on the train home, should have defo shelled out for a taxi home instead of the train.

:boak:

Christmas night out last night, was staying in a hotel in town, won a bottle of champagne in a raffle, do decided to invite loads of folk back to my room to drink it, don't remember getting to bed or everyone leaving.

I now look, sound and feel like Dee Dee from Limmys Show and am now on the train home, should have defo shelled out for a taxi home instead of the train.

This you?

This you?

:rofl:

Aye, that's me exactly just now. badword...........

One stop to go then I'm off the train, just as well as people are looking at me funny for laughing at dee dee on my phone.

:yas:

:rofl:

Aye, that's me exactly just now. badword...........

One stop to go then I'm off the train, just as well as people are looking at me funny for laughing at dee dee on my phone.

yas!.gif

Nothing wrong wi laughing yourself. Everyone else would be laughing too if they watched it. :10900:

A Boy Named Crow

Feel for you brother! I had the work Christmas party on Thursday. Managed to get up early doors, got me and my mate who'd crashed at mine across London and into work on time the next morning...then by my 10am meeting with the boss I was in bits. In fairness to her, she saw the state I was in and after five minutes she decided to postpone the meeting - still a bit of a beamer though, genuinely longed for death most of yesterday - 16 hours in my scratcher last night was just the ticket...

Feel fine today, had about a dozen ciders last night, got home and ordered a Chicken Phall for dinner which was outstandingly good! Up at half 10 this morning and felt fine!

Woke up, thought I was feeling surprisingly fine.

Got out my bed, I'm not fine at all :sob:

That was me yesterday!!

It gets worse as the day goes on by the way. :jjyay:

Feel great today and am off to see Santa later! :D

That was me yesterday!!

It gets worse as the day goes on by the way. :jjyay:

Feel great today and am off to see Santa later! :D

That's comforting to know :(

It seems to be easing off, the shakes have started though :lol: