Hangovers

Beats

The Great Khali

I was that pished by 10 o clock last night I took the sensible option and went home.

Great decision. :jjyay:

Edit - I shall tell you what's not a great desish...

Drinking dragon soop. That stuff is horrid!

Edited by The Peoples Champ

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beats

• scottish_chicP

• Tommy Wiseau

• Floyd

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

January skintness has resulted in me having the one single pint all weekend! Don't know whats worse, hangovers or waking up at half 7 on a sunday morning because you had a sober saturday!

Slept on a floor with a duvet and one cushion in a house with a broken boiler due to being too tight to get a taxi. Spent most of the night fighting for the duvet. Now feel shite :sob:

Slept on a floor with a duvet and one cushion in a house with a broken boiler due to being too tight to get a taxi. Spent most of the night fighting for the duvet. Now feel shite :sob:

:rofl:

Had a few drinks last night but was up just after 8 feeling spot on and have been swimming and I'm now settling down on the couch for some football on tv.

Happy Days. :D

:rofl:

Had a few drinks last night but was up just after 8 feeling spot on and have been swimming and I'm now settling down on the couch for some football on tv.

Happy Days. :D

It was a nightmare like. Couldn't even abandon the floor for the sofa cause there was only one duvet between the two of us and the flat was like an ice box. Still better than fannying about with a taxi at 3am. And my pal took us back up the road this morning so not so bad. Still got a hangover lurking though. Can't be bothered driving home but if its going to snow I better face it soon :(

Edited by Pull Shapes

Barney Rubble

Having young kids and a hangover is a cocktail of various emotional experiences from the basement of hell. :sob::silviodamn:

Much worse is the kid upstairs playing cricket in the house , :muggy: am ready for burstin like !

The Great Khali

:sob:

Weird night last night like. East Lothian bursds :muggy:

I'm pretty sure not that long ago on here you said you don't really drink that much.

You're on this thread every Sunday Morning :lol:

The Great Khali

Went down to the shop for some Dog biscuits and came back with square and link sausage, bacon beans eggs and for some reason, a big bottle of Sunny Delight :jjyay:

I'm pretty sure not that long ago on here you said you don't really drink that much.

You're on this thread every Sunday Morning :lol:

I cut down big style and probably only had a glass of wine a month but its all gone a bit tits up this year :lol:

Pullshapes has been scissoring East Lothian wenches by the sounds of things :vrface:

Oh no Tommy, if you saw me in the flesh you'd see I am definitely not built for fighting, especially against these bursds :lol: im just over five foot with horrendously weak arms! I bruise if someone taps me :( was just sligtly bemused last night. Strange town.

Edited by Pull Shapes

Pullshapes doesn't know what scissoring is :jj:

You in the East Stand yesterday? Thought I saw you on way out and shouted over but got dingied

Edited by The Marquis de Carabas

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Fell off the wagon yesterday. Few finer moments than your first taste of beer after a while aff it.

Don't feel too bad today, head's a bit fuzzy but nothing a wee jog later on won't sort.

freedom-grass-hill-man-mountain-nature-Favim.com-109602.jpg

You in the East Stand yesterday? Thought I saw you on way out and shouted over but got dingied

No but im guessing its not fighting :vrface:

Aye east 44. Saw your brother at the start but he didn't see me. Didn't see you! That was probably when we were arguing about climbing over all the seats to get out. I refused and we were about last out the stadium :jjyay:

First time I have had a decent drink since a weekend last May... Bit ropey earlier, fine now tho.. having a quiet day as he isnt talking to me :devilish:

No but im guessing its not fighting :vrface:

Aye east 44. Saw your brother at the start but he didn't see me. Didn't see you! That was probably when we were arguing about climbing over all the seats to get out. I refused and we were about last out the stadium :jjyay:

We weren't together. I was in the back corner saw you as we were leaving but you went left and we went right

Another one falls into the traps set by my deviant mind B)

:look:

Sergio Garcia

Had plenty last night finishing up at my mates house on the malts.

Woke up today fine and even had a few afternoon pints waiting for my train home.

This hangover malarky is awfy random.

Feels like today has lasted forever :( went down to a recruitment event at Seton sands for a laugh in jeans and converse and minging hair and generally looking like a hungover mess and they as good as offered me a summer job :muggy:

foody doo das soon then sleepytimes. Don't think I can face a 25 mile drive home the night.

scottish_chicP

Went to the cricket last night and don't remember getting home. I think I might be dying :sob:

Edited by scottish_chicP

Went to the cricket last night and don't remember getting home. I think I might be dying :sob:

This is our revenge for all your gloating about your hot weather :jjyay:

scottish_chicP

This is our revenge for all your gloating about your hot weather :jjyay:

I'm starting to feel a bit more normal now! Oh and it has only to be 27 and sunny tomorrow :smug:

Sergio Garcia

Look on the positive side, least you didnt go over the top on your cricket going outfit.......

scottish_chicP

Look on the positive side, least you didnt go over the top on your cricket going outfit.......

At least I wasn't dressed like scooby doo! My outfit was standard cricket going gear!