Top Posters In This Topic

• Beats

• scottish_chicP

• Tommy Wiseau

• Floyd

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Barney Rubble

TITP 2010 got bus back home on the Monday morning to pack and fly out to Mallorca the same night!! Was the worst 24hrs of my life. At one point on the plane I actually thought I was dying!

The night before i was due to fly back from majorca i had a massive sesh and a dodgy prawn curry , 2 and a half hours of non stop farting and trips to the cludgie had the interior of that plane honking like !

Out straight after the game till 3. What hangover? :verysmug:

Out after the game to a sensible half 12 (although multiple, less sensible black sambucas were consumed near the end) and like you, fine today. Apart from having an erse like Mount Etna.

Absolutely buckled last night. Got in at 2 after having to jump out the taxi to be sick.

Fell over the tree in the garden and smashed my iPhone. Sick again in the house. She's messed off away out in the huff somewhere.

I'm going to have a go at kicking the drink after the year this is ridiculous.

Barney Rubble

Absolutely buckled last night. Got in at 2 after having to jump out the taxi to be sick.

Fell over the tree in the garden and smashed my iPhone. Sick again in the house. She's messed off away out in the huff somewhere.

How was hospitality ?

And I forgot I'd promised to take her and the bairns to ******* winter wonderland. Can't ******* move.

Apologies if I offended or annoyed any the good boys or girls of kickback last night with my antics.

Barney Rubble

Brilliant. I'm stunned I'm alive to be honest.

Was it pints on draught ? just asking as someone told me it was just bottled beer noo !

Must've been the theme of the night, I also smashed my iPhone. I also appear to have broken a toe at some point. Oh dear.

I'm in a whole world of pain.

Tequila does not make me happy.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

:rofl:

Only thing worse would be if you tried to sleep in your dugs bed. :curtain:

I was out on Friday and ever since I've had a dull aching pain in my left testicle

:muggy:

Anyone ever had this or is Tennents lager that bad I've developed cancer over night?

And I forgot I'd promised to take her and the bairns to ******* winter wonderland. Can't ******* move.

Apologies if I offended or annoyed any the good boys or girls of kickback last night with my antics.

Ouch!!!

Normally I would be given it :pleasing: on this news, but having attended Santa on Saturday with a hangover, I can feel your pain.

:sob:

Must've been the theme of the night, I also smashed my iPhone. I also appear to have broken a toe at some point. Oh dear.

I'm in a whole world of pain.

Tequila does not make me happy.

I forgot about the tequila.

Apologies if I was being a dick!

:rofl:

Only thing worse would be if you tried to sleep in your dugs bed. :curtain:

Cheers for that Alan :lol:

This has destroyed me. Went to that daft wonderland place. Bought a hot dog and took one bite and that was it!

Never ever felt so bad in my life. The wife is going nuts still. No wonder stuff she has told me I was doing :vrface:

I'm going to try and knock it on the head. Ridiculous behaviour.

Cheers for that Alan :lol:

This has destroyed me. Went to that daft wonderland place. Bought a hot dog and took one bite and that was it!

Never ever felt so bad in my life. The wife is going nuts still. No wonder stuff she has told me I was doing :vrface:

I'm going to try and knock it on the head. Ridiculous behaviour.

:jjyay: :jjyay: :jjyay:

You know that I'm trying to argue the point that handguns are far more dangerous than alcohol on another thread, Beats?

Singlehandedly ruining my argument :muggy:

:jjyay:

Aye.

Worst hangover ever. I'm serious about trying to kick the drink can't be having this.

You see this is what you get for being a smug prick when we've all been suffering :jjyay:

Aye.

Worst hangover ever. I'm serious about trying to kick the drink can't be having this.

Not good. :(

Hope you have got your missus a cracking present for her Christmas or it will be frostier round at yours than it is at Santa's gaff.

Not good. :(

Hope you have got your missus a cracking present for her Christmas or it will be frostier round at yours than it is at Santa's gaff.

Got her a ticket for the Semi final mate.

She's arite now anyway :thumbsup:

Got her a ticket for the Semi final mate.

She's arite now anyway :thumbsup:

Glad to hear it mate.

Hope your feeling better soon. :cheers:

Barney Rubble

Aye.

Ive got a bit of sympathy for yae bud , but see that sentence about trying to kick the drink , if i had a pound mate if i had a pound like !

Glad to hear it mate.

Hope your feeling better soon. :cheers:

Ate an Ice Lolly so I'm getting there!

Ive got a bit of sympathy for yae bud , but see that sentence about trying to kick the drink , if i had a pound mate if i had a pound like !

I'm actually being serious about that mate!

Barney Rubble

I know man i started a thread about my own drunken shenanigans a few weeks back and i feel your pain bud i really do ,

Edited by Detective Starsky

I know man i started a thread about my own drunken shenanigans a few weeks back and i feel your pain bud i really do ,

Missed that. Stick a link up.

I chuck the drink every year after the new year derby until the end of January, just to show myself I can do it.

It's tough going, but I always feel better at the end of it.

I have a mate in work who used to drink like a fish and was always burst on a Monday morning through drinking too much on the weekend, he decided one day to chuck it and everyone pissed themselves laughing thinking he was at it.

We even ran a sweep on when he would fall off the wagon, needless to say that 2 years later the Fecker is still off it and has scooped the loot for himself.

Says he has never felt better and doesn't miss it. Fair play to him I say and anyone else who can do it.

:thumbsup:

I chuck the drink every year after the new year derby until the end of January, just to show myself I can do it.

It's tough going, but I always feel better at the end of it.

I have a mate in work who used to drink like a fish and was always burst on a Monday morning through drinking too much on the weekend, he decided one day to chuck it and everyone pissed themselves laughing thinking he was at it.

We even ran a sweep on when he would fall off the wagon, needless to say that 2 years later the Fecker is still off it and has scooped the loot for himself.

Says he has never felt better and doesn't miss it. Fair play to him I say and anyone else who can do it.

:thumbsup:

The hangovers are getting worse and worse mate :(

I was out on Friday and ever since I've had a dull aching pain in my left testicle

Anyone ever had this or is Tennents lager that bad I've developed cancer over night?

Sounds like you've twisted a baw with your drunken shenanigans. A & E for it to be removed is the only solution I'm afraid. :(

Edited by Chester?

Sounds like you've twisted a baw with your drunken shenanigans. A & E for it to be removed is the only solution I'm afraid. :(

Either that or it's baw AIDS. :(

Sorry mate.

Barney Rubble

So what was the story then?!

Its no something im proud of mate and i couldnae shrug it off as a laugh , but i gave someone a hard time 'not physical' but it wasnt big or funny and ive hated myself since !

The hangovers are getting worse and worse mate :(

Only thing I can suggest is to cut back mate or wrap it altogether.

It's the only solution if the hangovers are that bad.

:(

I would try cutting down first before chucking it altogether though.

Its no something im proud of mate and i couldnae shrug it off as a laugh , but i gave someone a hard time 'not physical' but it wasnt big or funny and ive hated myself since !

These things happen mate. I made a total ***** of myself the day after the final and felt terrible about it for weeks after.

We have all been there mate, the key is to try and make amends, if you can, and if not try and move on.

It's not always possible to make amends though, I know through experience, and if you can't you need to deal with the consequences of your actions but at the same time try and move on and don't be too hard on yourself.

Everything happens for a reason. :thumbsup:

Sorry for the sermon bud.

Edited by Floyd

Only thing I can suggest is to cut back mate or wrap it altogether.

It's the only solution if the hangovers are that bad.

:(

I would try cutting down first before chucking it altogether though.

I reckon it's because I'm not drinking during the week and going mental at the weekend mate.

Yesterday I had wine,lager,vodka,gin and Tequila so that didn't help either!

I reckon it's because I'm not drinking during the week and going mental at the weekend mate.

Yesterday I had wine,lager,vodka,gin and Tequila so that didn't help either!

Jesus mate! :boak:

I would have been ill the day after drinking all that.

Think your right about the binging on it, I have chucked it during the week (mostly) and I'm trying to keep it calmer at the weekend too as the hangovers are killing me.

That said, I have an all say session with the boys on Friday, that might push me over the edge again. :toasting:

Barney Rubble

We have all been there mate, the key is to try and make amends, if you can, and if not try and move on.

It's not always possible to make amends though, I know through experience, and if you can't you need to deal with the consequences of your actions but at the same time try and move on and don't be too hard on yourself.

Everything happens for a reason. :thumbsup:

Sorry for the sermon bud.

Nae probs man its actually been quite cathartic this thread to me tbh yous are the only ones i can open up too ! how sad is that :10900:

Jesus mate! :boak:

I would have been ill the day after drinking all that.

Think your right about the binging on it, I have chucked it during the week (mostly) and I'm trying to keep it calmer at the weekend too as the hangovers are killing me.

That said, I have an all say session with the boys on Friday, that might push me over the edge again. :toasting:

I did go a wee bit too far right enough :lol: